[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Dude is becoming an expert:crazy:. Look at the way he changed his watch<_<. And he has the nerve to look angry seeing his wife with another guy. 

It was indeed the best scene chingu @dramaninja. I loved the way GH talked to YR nicely and asked questions instead of screaming and yelling at the kid. And the way she started to cry and hugged YR when she found out what was said.The way SW confronted the other mother, and said he saw what happened in the beginning. Wow, I had to remind myself that he was not GH husband yet lol :relieved::heart:. I have no words to say. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him acting jealous of seeing his wife and his kid with another man is disgusting, while he was watching them he changed his watch and his cheater mood into the family man mood.

1 hour ago, howa said:

Him acting jealous of seeing his wife and his kid with another man is disgusting, while he was watching them he changed his watch and his cheater mood into the family man mood.

That really made me angry he is playing both of those women now at this point.

The look on SM mom's face is the same expression I have on my face right now:expressionless:. What?? you gonna marry him instead of breaking up. And now in the preview, she is meeting up with JH mom:crazy:. Looks like SW, her own brother calling her relationship an affair got under her skin and she is on a destruction mood:weary:

JH pissed me off with his comment "I knew this was gonna happened". He has the nerve to shout at his wife when he is really frustrated at getting caught with a lie. Now SW knows and is wondering why he lied about GH being sick, it is only a matter of time before he puts two and two together.

Now that her brother is pointing out she is having an affair it will not sit well with Sang Mi. In her mind she made it out to be a huge love story when in reality it is her seducing a married man. Sang Mi will not want to be seen as the other woman and she will make sure to destroy his marriage so she can have him and be legal. In the process I can see them trying to paint GH as having had an affair possibly in order to make themselves look clean. 

Cheater is all in with his quick change of the watch. Eventually Sang Mi will force his hand in order to ruin  his current life with GH. I have no sympathy for him because he had time to break it off with either woman and he chose to continue and ends up hurting his wife who did nothing wrong. 

The sad thing is when GH finally finds out about cheater she will remember how he reacted to her and SW. I can see her calling him out on daring to accuse her of what he was doing with Sang Mi. Cheaters mentality will not be regretful or show sorrow for hurting his wife. His arrogance and ego will kick in and he will say some ugly things to his wife when she calls him out for his lying and betrayal. Then he will take the high road in the end and act like he did nothing wrong. His actions then will seal the fate of him never getting his ex back again later. Once GH moves on and puts to rest her love for him there is no going back in my view. 

Cheater will learn the hard way what he lost and that he can never get it back once he breaks someone's heart and their trust. He will have to stand by and watch GH fall in love with someone new and start a family one he could have had with her if he had not done her wrong. That to me is the ultimate punishment along with not being able to continue his blood line. The one thing he harped on (or his mom did) will be the one thing he will never get. He sold his happiness for ambition and he will have to pay for that later. Let his ego and ambition keep him warm at night later with Sang Mi. 

I wonder...has Cheater (Swarmy to me) ever shown any affection or love towards his son? What attracted GH to him in the first place? She looks so bright & cheerful compared to his "swarminess" & his mom. What a moocher! I think GH's mom will learn about the affair or suspect it before GH does. Actually, I'm sure everyone else in the world will know about it before GH puts 2 & 2 together. I have this sinking feeling that the boy will suffer from Swarmy's ill temper & frustration. 

Him being angry is about SW finding who his wife is and his misplaced anger toward the little child was horrible showed what a lowlife he is, I hope he doesn't use the sweet little boy as a reason for divorce, GH is mama bear and she will protect that sweet boy.

His mother is disgusting, she was upset when her son carried the sick girl because she is planning to cut ties but she still leeching off them and got the nerves to ask GH to cook for her to distract her from the husband not being home, she finds out he is home and she is not happy with it?

I hope SM remember what she told her brother about her love and it is her business when he falls for GH, I hope she minds her own business and doesn't do anything to ruin things for them.

I love how GH  talks to SW like he is the  father of her child asking him about what should she do about daycare,

Unlike JH of course who continues to be awful,he more scared about people finding out YS is adopted then about  anything else it make  me sick!

Looks like SW knows what is going on now good thing this fools are so sloppy. GH also seen him with the watch on in the preview opps!

OK, so Swarmy thought he could have his cake & eat it, too, saying he never thought of divorcing his wife. Nada. SM , with a little help from his mother, is going to put him where he needs to be - out of GH's life. The quicker he goes, the better for the child - like tomorrow. He is not going to risk his job/sex for GH & the child. And then when the Dr. Boss told Swarmy he was looking forward to retirement & leaving the practice to his future son-in-law.... Maybe we won't have to wait 50 episodes before the divorce happens. I want to see just how "swarmy" Swarmy can get.

Just wondering - why do they have such a happy little jingle at the beginning of the show? 

It seems the ending is near, JH heard SM dad looking for someone to take over his clinic once he gets married to his daughter and greed will make JH leaves his wife for SM and not love, now that SW is sure that his sister is having an affair with GH husband he will try to reason with his trashy sister but trash only belong with a trash like JH and his mother the gold digger, his mother putting an act the GH is her beloved daughter in law and she just met her was disgusting.

YR this sweet boy will blame himself for the divorce definitely, this boy was hurt numerous time and now with divorce, he would be the person the will get hurt the most, GH loves him and her family also so he will overcome the ain for sure, GH when she adopted him she adopted him for him not for the sake just to complete her family.

GH is strong when she refused to change daycare and did not just say yes to her husband, I hope she finds out first about the divorce without anyone telling her and for her to have the time to think clearly and kick that cheating husband to the curb before he asks for divorce I really hope they give her that chance to see his truth instead of crying and trying to fix her marriage, I want her to have the attitude of " Don't let the door hit you on your way out".

On 6/11/2019 at 10:17 PM, howa said:

I hope SM remember what she told her brother about her love and it is her business when he falls for GH, I hope she minds her own business and doesn't do anything to ruin things for them.

Trust she will not remember this. In her mind and Cheaters they have the right to keep them apart since he is already a member of the family. They will see it as GH seducing the brother and not that it was a coincidence that they met one another and fell in love. GH will be a big reminder of what they did even after the divorce. No matter how they try to white wash in in their minds and others it will not change the underlining truth that they had an affair and he divorced his wife for SM (well really his ambition and greed.)

I can already see how they will react when they learn that GH and the brother are still hanging out or like one another. GH will be the bad guy and SW will have to make a stand and it will be on the side of GH I bet. 

20 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like SW knows what is going on now good thing this fools are so sloppy. GH also seen him with the watch on in the preview opps!

Cheater is too cocky. He has gotten comfortable with his cheating and that is why he is making mistakes. He keeps saying he does not want to mess up his marriage but his actions show he no longer cares about that marriage. 

19 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

OK, so Swarmy thought he could have his cake & eat it, too, saying he never thought of divorcing his wife. Nada. SM , with a little help from his mother, is going to put him where he needs to be - out of GH's life. The quicker he goes, the better for the child - like tomorrow. He is not going to risk his job/sex for GH & the child. And then when the Dr. Boss told Swarmy he was looking forward to retirement & leaving the practice to his future son-in-law.... Maybe we won't have to wait 50 episodes before the divorce happens. I want to see just how "swarmy" Swarmy can get.

Just wondering - why do they have such a happy little jingle at the beginning of the show? 

Exactly, he did want to have his cake and eat it to. He was too chicken to divorce his wife out the blue. His mother and SM will do exactly as you said help him free GH from his disrespectful and cheating self. He is not going to risk anything for a child that he sees as not his own or for GH who he has slowly started to forget all she did for him.  I am betting on episodes 45-50 when everything blows up and a divorce is here. 

16 hours ago, howa said:

It seems the ending is near, JH heard SM dad looking for someone to take over his clinic once he gets married to his daughter and greed will make JH leaves his wife for SM and not love, now that SW is sure that his sister is having an affair with GH husband he will try to reason with his trashy sister but trash only belong with a trash like JH and his mother the gold digger, his mother putting an act the GH is her beloved daughter in law and she just met her was disgusting.

Cheater as I said above will forget all that GH did for him to help him get where he is now. With his mother and SM whispering and his ambition, greed and ego he will think he no longer needs a wife like GH who can not have his children. GH will be seen as having out lived her usefulness to him and SM is his ticket to achieving the next part of his success. 

The problem with that thought is he will have a nice time for a bit , but eventually he will find that the successful good life he thought he would have this time around with SM will not be all that good. Being married to her in that family will bring a whole new set of problems for him. 

SM will learn that he went to her not because he loved her like she deluded herself in her daydreams of their love,  but because he wanted that clinic. It will hit her heard in the end but then she deserves all that she will get and so will he. 

I expect we will not see the last of that guy that she was sleeping with. Today she gave him money and I believe he realized she wanted GH to find out that he was having an affair to get them to divorced. Either way if she does not continue to pay him or meet him he will blow her out of the water later. SM has dirt outside of this affair and I bet this man may know it. 

His mother will profit and live well for a time but eventually she will loose that golden goose as well when SM stops catering to her and giving her money. What I most want to see is when GH's family realizes his mom knew he was cheating but she did not stop it and even helped the woman to get him. I trust she will throw up in GH's mom's face that she can't have children. The sad part is I can see her once again with no where to go and she will end up trying to make her way back to those people who took her in. I hope they turn her away. 

So far we have her mother knowing he is married and his mother knowing he is cheating and the guy she paid knowing that she is cheating with him. Her brother realizes it at the end of the episode today and will meet cheater and the voice over in the preview shows that GH's mother is questioning if he is cheating as well now. Its only a matter of time before the truth comes out to everyone. I wonder what she will tell her father at the dinner table in the next episode.? It looks to me she is trying to head her brother off from exposing this affair.

The sad part is he will go on the defensive and will not fully take responsibility for what he did and blame will come and I bet they will point the finger at GH instead of him. I am cringing thinking of GH getting that blow of his affair and her thinking over his behavior prior to the truth coming. The pieces will fall into place for a lot of people when SM and cheater end up together especially at work. 

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So SW and JH got into an argument and JH  punch him,GH seen when SW got punch.

Yeah he really has some nerve. 

I went to watch it and yep, he has some nerve:rage:. SW asks him what about YR and this guy has the nerve to look pissed off. And GH name comes from SW mouth and he has the nerve to punch him in the face. Good thing GH saw that scene. She will absolutely remember this. 

In the preview, GH asks him if he is cheating. Well it's about time she start questioning him. He leaves the house and is drinking with his brother. Seems like the brother will knows he is cheating. And that ending, OMG, did SM mom just asked JH to get divorce? Unbelievable:expressionless::rage:.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

And that ending, OMG, did SM mom just asked JH to get divorce? Unbelievable:expressionless::rage:.

Yes, she asked him to get a divorce at the end of the preview. She asked her husband if he had  problem with SM marrying a man who had been married before and he said no so she called Cheater to the house and told him to get divorced. I knew this would happen. GH will be mistreated wait and see by this woman and her daughter. They will make it out that she is holding on to him when they forget that Sang Mi went after him first. I have a feeling that SM's dad will not know what SM was up to and did until much later. Once he finds out later that JH was married and SM broke up his marriage he will not be too happy but its too late then. I want to see what type of father he will be later. Will he continue to try to protect his daughter when his son finds love with JH's ex or will he side with his son at that time and allow the relationship? What SM and his wife along with JH did was wrong back then. My thought is he will side with his daughter instead of letting his son be with GH. GH is a hard reminder of what SM did. Later they will act up again towards GH when they realize that SW is in love with her. GH again will come under attacks and its going to cause real issues. Besides that no family will allow the ex wife of the current Son in law marry in because of the past relationship. 

GH does ask him if he is cheating in the preview. His actions show her that is prolly the case. He is on the defensive as he tells her he feels suffocated and does not want to continue to talk about it. Suffocated is not what he feels its the fact his wife is asking that hard question and has prolly already guessed in her heart he is cheating on her. He did not anticipate his wife suspecting him. What he fails to see is his behavior is what is leading GH to start to question him. He is not acting like his self and there are too many blatant clues leading this woman to come to the truth soon. JH will deny or avoid the question and push back making GH feel like she is harassing him and is in the wrong. Its going to be a bad fall out when the truth comes out. I am just waiting for Sang Mi or her mother to show up in front of GH and tell her to divorce him and stop holding on to him. 

JH has some nerve to hit SW. He is cheating with the mans sister and when the man says he feels sorry for GH to love a man like him he hits him. I bet JH can see that SW is a better man to GH then he is even now. All I thought of at the end of this scene is jealousy. JH will be eaten up with jealousy later when SW has no reason to stay away from GH anymore since he is with his sister. It will eat him up later that GH is able to freely see a new person and I can't wait until he takes it upon himself to say something to her about seeing SW. I hope at that time she reminds him that they are divorced and he is remarried and has no say in who she sees. 

So I have a question. Is GH aware that SW is SM's brother now? If so good, if not , then bad because she needs to learn that before she falls in love with him. Either way I can see her being accused of trying to latch on to SW. I just want her to know early so she can make a choice to love him. If she learns early even if she fights her feelings at least she is not blind sided later with his relationship to her ex as his brother in law. 

@Ldy Gmerm  GH will find out about SW relationship with SM because in the drama summary, it says he will help her keep her marriage and he falls in love along the way. Besides, he is not gonna allow SM and his mom to mistreat her especially when he is already behaving like this in today's episode. Not to mention, YR is involved in this mess. SM and her mom are in for surprise if they think SW is gonna take their side and allow the divorce to happen with a blessing.

As for the dad, I think differently now. He is gonna find out along with everyone. But what he does later on with SW and GH relationship is a different story. 

As for JH, the douchebag, I have no words to say:rage::expressionless:.

Its a shame that a person GH  dont really know is her biggest defender of her child and marriage.

Also I was happy he was more worry about GH then his sister since she was the one that started all of this so she has no right expecting him to be on her side.

Archived