Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

So I have been catching up with this drama, the show was actually pretty good with SW finding out things pretty quickly and they didn't really drag out the secrets for too long, but this secret has been dragged out for too long. Also I understand that GH is worried but her suddenly listening and taking advice from JH is odd, I am surprised she hasn't even contacted SW once during all this drama.. 

Also thank you for all the updates.. 

• Like 8

So yeah the adoption is done now which is very good so I am happy about that.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

I forgot to post about it cause I got busy but I saw the actors who play SW and GH filming a scene during a beautiful sunset a few days ago. Some stylists and film crew were also posting around the area on social media so perhaps we have a kiss or proper confession scene coming up in two weeks?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

30 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I forgot to post about it cause I got busy but I saw the actors who play SW and GH filming a scene during a beautiful sunset a few days ago. Some stylists and film crew were also posting around the area on social media so perhaps we have a kiss or proper confession scene coming up in two weeks?

Nice do you have  a link?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Nice do you have  a link?

No like I saw it in real life, I was in town visiting my boyfriend until yesterday (literally just came back to my country). I saw a woman with short hair and a guy standing together being filmed and didn't realize it was our drama until I saw it on IG that evening in a bunch of staff stories. I think since the hair was short enough to be GH's, it was probably a GH/SW scene with a beautiful sunset backdrop. Or perhaps they were waiting for the sun to set to film in the night? No idea :blink:

Also, spoilers for the next few episodes

Spoiler

Not a spoiler but it's interesting to see who's still on set hanging out together...

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

As I thought man I am good at this so spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

So of course they have a dramatic airport scene so he must have figure out at that point

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

As I thought man I am good at this

Hide contents

So of course they have a dramatic airport scene so he must have figure out at that point

Spoiler

I had a feeling this was gonna happen too. He's gonna find out about being YR's dad just as they're leaving to Canada and stops them at the airport yelling "I AM YEO RUM'S DAD", end of scene for a Friday episode and the final week or two will be how they deal with the fall out of that revelation and basically SW saying screw you to his mom, that he's gonna be a family unit with YR and GH.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Hide contents

I had a feeling this was gonna happen too. He's gonna find out about being YR's dad just as they're leaving to Canada and stops them at the airport yelling "I AM YEO RUM'S DAD", end of scene for a Friday episode and the final week or two will be how they deal with the fall out of that revelation and basically SW saying screw you to his mom, that he's gonna be a family unit with YR and GH.

Yepp

Spoiler

YR will be the one find him and run to him too that woudl be sweet actually. Its going to happen very very soon

If he does miss her which I really doubt he of course wont tell his family he will stay silent and plan until she returns.

He could also go looking for her as well.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Yepp

Hide contents

YR will be the one find him and run to him too that woudl be sweet actually. Its going to happen very very soon

If he does miss her which I really doubt he of course wont tell his family he will stay silent and plan until she returns.

He could also go looking for her as well.

Spoiler

Agreed, worse case scenario he doesn't find her at the airport, comes back dejected and sad only to find her standing outside her parents house or his restaurant or something. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Hide contents

Agreed, worse case scenario he doesn't find her at the airport, comes back dejected and sad only to find her standing outside her parents house or his restaurant or something. 

this sounds good :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Managed to start this drama the moment they signed the divorce paper. So typical of ex husbands who can cheat on their wives but are in horrors when their ex is with another man. I liked that Geum Hui is a strong woman and indeed it is a new beginning for her as Wang Geum Hui and Yeo Reum's mother.

I loved the speech/"curse" she bestowed onto Sang Mi that she will forever in living in guilt because of the lie.

• Like 5

Preview for some reason it looks like it was cut short,but I think things are about to go down because SW found someone who was blocking him dont know who it is  could be SM minion 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,100,797012

Full EP I am really angry with seeing YR cry like that all because of JH and his games he is a monster when GH finds out he is the one behind all of this she  will be furious. 

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e98.html

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@dramaninja Indeed, the preview is cut off. And from what I saw, why is SG still there? What, she wants to still marry SW and raise his kid too? Unbelievable:expressionless:.

This was the fastest adoption ever. And they are moving to abroad too:blink:

JH, what a piece of garbage:rage:. No words to say........

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja Indeed, the preview is cut off. And from what I saw, why is SG still there? What, she wants to still marry SW and raise his kid too? Unbelievable:expressionless:.

Lol she still at it but thats over and done with now!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol she still at it but thats over and done with now!

Indeed, dude has no time to be dealing with her nonsense. He looks fed up even by saying her name lol:lol:.

But this dragging, if they don't have enough material in the first place, then make the drama a 100 episode. Why do they have to keep adding some stupid plotline just because they run out of it? Not to mention, the leads are not even together yet :crazy:. This is frustrating<_<.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Preview, google translate, (I just changed summer to YR and Senate to SW)

Geum Hee decides to leave for Canada with YR and celebrates Chuseok with her family. Daesung (SM's dude) stops Seong-min from Happiness Nursery from contacting SW.
Meanwhile, SW finds the one who interrupted him with the help of Yongjin (SW's dad)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1