[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lu09 They are arguing about who will protect and marry GH. 

Thanks @lu09

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SW said all the right things  to GH about not taking YR away from her.

@0ly40 SW said he is going to protect GH from now on and JH ask if he  is going to  marry her  he said I dont see why not.

Thanks @dramaninja.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lu09 They are arguing about who will protect and marry GH. 

Hiiiiii chingu, plz comment more here, I am tired of the other drama :D 

You seem to be watching but not commenting.  Here I dislike JH and SM. They don't have one single redeeming feature, except that JH is worse than before, and SM said one logical thing for the first time, when she asked her mom, 'should you go that far to hurt SW???' I was surprised when this came from the evil SM

I like the exx-husbands theory, "whats mine is mine, what you think is yours is also mine"  Cant wait for him to have it coming to him.

Sounds like she accidentally meets him father and he wants to spend time with the boy, so she agrees at the park when caught and the mother relays it back

But if my guess is right here, the I suspect it will go along the lines of "You know I love you and my son and want to protect both of you, so marry me?"

I know she cares about him but I dont know if she will agree to that, I think protecting her son will push her into it a bit easier.  But it will also provoke all the others into action more as well.  Dr Yoon no longer has leverage to try to get to him as mother is kicked out the house, the ex-husband cant have her as he is now married and wifey aint going to divorce him that easilly, so he will go crazy over it and prolly something desperate.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hiiiiii chingu, plz comment more here, I am tired of the other drama :D 

You seem to be watching but not commenting.  Here I dislike JH and SM. They don't have one single redeeming feature, except that JH is worse than before, and SM said one logical thing for the first time, when she asked her mom, 'should you go that far to hurt SW???' I was surprised when this came from the evil SM

Hi @nohamahamoud2002  Actually SM is who she is because she is imitating her mom. She is so used to messing up and her mom is always covering for her and never punished for bad deeds . SM’s dad is righteous but everyone is always keeping things from him . He strongly believe in letting the woman run the house while he takes care of the finance which really sucks. SM know what she is doing wrong but she is selfish and that is why she is always going down the wrong path. Her father will always forgive her because her mom is the  one who raised her but SW took after his father and must have idolize him. He kept thing from hi father because he knew his father would be very strict. 

SW dad kicked out both his wife and brother in law lol:mrgreen:

However SW dad should have taken her credit cards as well. The nerve of her to say that she is staying at a hotel just ruined the moment<_<.

Aunt's reaction is also not what I expected. Guess we expected too much from these siblings:weary:.

Speaking of people ruining the moment, JH showing his face after that nice confession between SW and GH........Argh:crazy:

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

However SW dad should have taken her credit cards as well. The nerve of her to say that she is staying at a hotel just ruined the moment<_<.

Not only that, she comes back the next day all haughty.  When are the divorce papers going to be filed?:naughty:

Disclosing his mother 's involvement in finding his child.

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Not only that, she comes back the next day all haughty.  When are the divorce papers going to be filed?:naughty:

Unfortunately, I don't think we will be seeing it:weary:. We are going with the Forgiveness Crap at this rate.

44 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@angelwingssf SW mom is going around paying off GH parents with the intention of getting YR back. Woman has not learned her lesson:triumph:

Yep.  GH better marry SW otherwise SW's mom won't hesitate to even steal YM.  Add JH to that, he will help her since he can't get over GH.  

Getting on JH nerves.,,,,,,

Well, we need a catalyst to bring GH & SW together faster; otherwise, Swarmy will continue to pester GH with the hopes of going back "home."  :crazy: We've still got quite a few episodes to go, so let's just hope that the evil ones will continue down their blundering path, screwing up here, there, & everywhere. Swarmy needs some night-vision binoculars since he only gets out to peep after dark. He must eat a lot of carrots. The actresses that play the moms - they usually always play snarky roles. The dads need to figure out a way to shut their wives up, though I don't condone violence. Duct tape could play a valuable role here. 

(I've been following the forum; just not commenting much. My big dogs and my big feet got confused about which direction we were heading. I'm just now able to type with both hands.)

Preview Google translation 

Junho am angry to see Geum Hee and SW hugging. Kyung-ae criticizes Jun-ho for attempting to take YR and Geum-hee to a foreign country, and the conflict between Sang-mi and Jun-ho increases.
Meanwhile, Kyung-ae visits yeongsim's house…

PS: MJ seems homeless. Why did she go away????

After watching today's episode  (102) with subs, everytime JH used a curse word for SW, I felt like dragging him from the screen and slapping him :rage:.  Who does he think he is - just because he is older.  I think SW should let the authorities know about what JH and his mother did to both Bora and YM.  I am so angry.  Blowing my steam here.  With the frantic pace that SW is moving, who thinks he would get married to GH this week?  What do you guys think?

@dramaninja -  

Are we thinking on the same lines?

I think JH considers YR as GH son, this makes him against SM's mom. At the same time he is jealous of SW. I feel sort of satisied that SM's marriage is a failure. JH can't love her. He always remembers GH and knows she no longer loves him. I hope he goes away. He is really pathetic.

@angelwingssf the mothers  won't allow it. It is not one mom. They are two :D

really as long as JH is married to SM, a possible marriage between SW and GH is far-fetched . After JH and SM divorce and the usual forgiveness thing, GH will be accepted 

@dramaninja welcome back. Your absence is always felt. :D

Archived