[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

I'm really wondering since in Kdrama land your bad deeds are forgiven if you are family, so his mother and uncle might get forgiveness,  SM is SM so who cares JH is not SW actual family so why will he care, but his mother and uncle did him wrong.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFr1pbQXkWErjFPkaZS3agiphy.gifd-1

Not only the moment we all have waited for, but the moment we all hoped for finally came. 

It was as if our hearts were being pushed to the limits in having to wait even one moment more.  A goodbye expressing a child's innocent and honest feelings through a crayon drawing that needed no words. 

For it's message could not only be seen it could be felt as a true masterpiece. 

A memory of a perfect day captured and stored forever in his little heart.

As if all of that wasn't enough to move our hearts they gave us what we wanted a rushing SW to the airport our hearts beating as if we were rushing right along with him.  Just when you think he might miss them at the gate.  The writer gives us a bathroom break and our hearts are given relief as well.  We didn't know how the truth would come but it wasn't as important as it finally being done.

You could see SW's eyes and know what was beneath them finally finding not just any boy that was his son but YR someone he knew and already loved.

Yet at the same time my focus went to GH who must have felt so lost in what was it that she was seeing and what did it all mean.  Even today I wonder how she will feel is it this sense of relief that the other man isn't YR's dad, anger at others and maybe a mixture of happiness for SW and sadness for herself.   For as the truth is set free and those responsible hopefully pay at least some price.  She would have to be feeling a bit lost and concerned in what the future has in store for her and YR and their life.

I wonder...  What her thoughts might be there looking at that view of SW's arms wrapped tightly around YR holding and knowing it's his son for the first time.

Yet within her world a silent voice might be thinking and saying to YR.

No matter what my heart is you...

I think the safest way to protect them is to give away his parental rights across to her.  

Not sure if this applies to real law but in other dramas if the parents sign over rights of their children then the parents cant do anything about it.  At least that way he can still see his son and his family cant harm her or the child.

This child bit dragged on so i skipped over a few episodes waiting for this one, I am pretty sure the ex is not as blameless as he is trying to be, everything he done up until this point was because he didnt want to loose her.  I am wondering at what point she will realise what a jackass her ex is and skip this forgiveness bit.....

Today's episode was awesome.  After the airport scene from yesterday, GH goes and confronts JH and outs the fact that he wants to get back with her.  She walks out of the cafe where they met.  I am surprised, that GH did not throw the entire glass of COKE on him.  It would have been extremely rewarding.  SW brings YR to the restaurant and makes good food for him to eat and tucks him into his nap.  SW mother probably never might have done that to her children and might not know the trivial things that bring so much joy to a parent and she was so adamant as to snatch that away from SW.  I hope she rots in hell.  

JH wants to meet SW and he heads to the cafe and at the same time, the uncle is in the cafe with the left scared person and he catches his uncle.  

SW heads home to tell the family that he found his mother and tells his father to ask his mother about it.  

In the preview, we see SW father throwing a bag out with his mother and his mother begging SW dad.  :naughty:.  JH comes to the restaurant to speak to SW and JH wants SW and GH apart as always.  We also see SW dad meeting with YM at the park and him talking to YM.  Tomorrow's episode will be awesome.  :love:

12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Today's episode was awesome.  After the airport scene from yesterday, GH goes and confronts JH and outs the fact that he wants to get back with her.  She walks out of the cafe where they met.  I am surprised, that GH did not throw the entire glass of COKE on him.  It would have been extremely rewarding.  SW brings YR to the restaurant and makes good food for him to eat and tucks him into his nap.  SW mother probably never might have done that to her children and might not know the trivial things that bring so much joy to a parent and she was so adamant as to snatch that away from SW.  I hope she rots in hell.  

JH wants to meet SW and he heads to the cafe and at the same time, the uncle is in the cafe with the left scared person and he catches his uncle.  

SW heads home to tell the family that he found his mother and tells his father to ask his mother about it.  

In the preview, we see SW father throwing a bag out with his mother and his mother begging SW dad.  :naughty:.  JH comes to the restaurant to speak to SW and JH wants SW and GH apart as always.  We also see SW dad meeting with YM at the park and him talking to YM.  Tomorrow's episode will be awesome.  :love:

Lol JH still think he has any place to talk to him as this point.

GH and SW have a son together now  something you will never have it times for you to bounce!

OMG thank you for posting, so excited now.  Both of them are very strong so as a couple they would be very dangerous to others.

Nice to see the mother thrown out, and yes it is well overdue for JH to get his.  It is very disappointing that no one has done it yet.  His ex wife tolerates him but even she has had enough and the brother or brother in law I think he is, he has no tolerance for him already but now knowing he has to protect his son, regardless of the adoption papers he is going to be all hell fire on JH now......

Lookout boy.......someone is going to be on the protective warpath.......LOL

@lu09  Was it the uncle as well, I saw someone in a mauve/purple shirt in front of her but wasnt sure who that was......LOL

Serve them right, nice to see the family step up to protect him.  That also means if they find out that JH is still stalking his ex and playing games he could get kicked out the house as well....tsk tsk.

@UnniSarah is right,  but what's wrong with this picture???  JH couldn't even protect GH's heart or their marriage the first time.  How in the heck is it even possible he would think he has the right to even argue about what's best for GH.   Last time I looked he is still married to Pajama Queen and he chose that and her himself no one forced him to cheat,  leave or get married to someone else.  He made his bed and now he can just put those matching PJ's on and lay in it.  For he has no rights what so ever to even utter a single word about her or her life. 

D I V O R C E = DONE

Not to mention he isn't only a cheater and I might add a great liar.  The fact is he doesn't know the first thing about honor,  trust or loving someone.  He needs a good kick in the pants and a reminder that yes he had it all once but chose his own path and no woman in her right mind would give a man like him a second chance...

I never watched this drama without the sub, but episode 100 I had to watch the ending and episode 101 I watched it all and the preview was great, seeing the father and the aunt kicking their spouses out and they packed it together too, they are righteous both of them. As usual delusional JH thought he stand a chance to get his happy family and he had the nerve to say it GH.

I love how GH trust SW as much we all do, in worst case scenario they could co-parent. I smiled watching SW looking at his son with love. JH mother trying to leech of GJ even though SH is not her son is so low of her, but I think her mother runs her bank account, so she might never smell any money. SW mother reaction about GH leaving with YR is cold, she was drinking tea and having a good time that was cut short. It was funny seeing the ex-detective covering his face where the burn on his neck was the clue to find him:joy:. I find it also funny how JH calls SW jerk whenever he is talking about him :tounge_xd:.

I'm going to watch episode 102 without sub can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!

Archived