[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

2 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

We're also gonna be missing episodes next week cause of Chuseok :bawling:

Sometimes I do become self-centered when I wonder why should they put off the drama and not air the episode because of holidays or events?. why that is my problem then I realize that it's because it's something that is happening there and the drama is aired there so of course they will broadcast the major event over the drama. :weary: so crazy of course, I think I could be the villain because of my twisted way of making the world revolve around me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of stupidity in drama scripts annoy me, she has a go at her ex husband for all sorts of things saying he is now the ex so deal with it.  But then the moment a threat comes up "oh yes he is telling me the truth i better hide all this".  I swear they are out to make people look even more rediculously stupid as possible to draw out the episodes..

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@stroppyse  I not quite sure why the  name change either since I dont no other kids name change as well.

YR had a trauma after the fire and could not speak so they chose a name for him

I searched. The holidays 12. 13. 14 September not sure if they are Thursday Friday Saturday 

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I searched. The holidays 12. 13. 14 September not sure if they are Thursday Friday Saturday 

Since I'm at work will try to keep this short.

I believe that this is another mistake by the writer where they forgot what they wrote earlier. Yes that is the reason why he got a name change but it doesn't explain why he ended up with a trauma. I could understand if Youreum was actually present during the fire then that could be explained as the source of his trauma. Unfortunately according to the last episode the Nun (Current Orphanage Head) mentioned that there were no casualties that day because everyone at the orphanage were out for a picnic. Thus it doesn't make any sense why he got traumatized. Unless it was seeing his home all burned down when he returned and he had to be forcefully moved. But this will also be the reason why he won't remember his friend Jiseok as well.

Since his records were destroyed one could say that the new director gave him the new name but we can see how easy it was for Sang Won to get said records so the director could probably have done the same as well. Unless the system wasn't all computerized at that time and he didn't have time to wait to figure out his name and he couldn't just call Yourem Boy till he got his old name. By that time Youreum would probably have adjusted to his new name so calling him by his original name would be confusing for everyone around..

I have a new name for Sang Won's Mom at this point she is Ungrateful Witch

Sang Mi is Cheating Witch and together they are the Witchy Duo

The Father is Doctor Rock (Since he only has Rocks in his brains as well as not being Smart aka Dumb As Rocks)

Jun Ho can remain as Swarmy (Since I don't want to take someone elses credit and hard work naming him)

Dr. Yoon remains Dr Girl (again since it's already a good name by someone else)

Will work out names hopefully for the rest of the cast as well at some point.

anyway got to get back to work so take care.

(1) I simply cannot understand Sang Won's father. He has been married to his wife for a very long time I am guessing 30 + years. And he still does not know when she is being untruthful  or hiding something,

He already caught what she said  "Did Sang Won find out?"  and he commented "What do you mean,  "did Sang Won find out?" , You know something about this.

And she still denies it and Sang Mi follows up and even gets the uncle to agree. It was so obvious...the deceit and lie. 

Well, his father is really something if he still believes that there is nothing going on.Turning a blind eye to what is happening in front of and around him is just like being an accomplice to the crime.

I really hope that Sang Won's father does something beneficial as a father for a change.

(2) Jun Ho does not really care for Geum Hee because if he does he would not have made that lie and made Geum Hee worry for nothing. He just does not want Sang Won and Geum Hee to end up together. Selfish person he is no different from Sang Mi.

What I cannot understand is why Geum Hee is not wondering why the supposed biological father approached Jun Ho and not her? It is not like they are still a family. And the supposed biological father if he had inquired from the orphanage or adoption center, they would have given him Geum Hee's contact number and not Jun Ho's.

(3) I cannot understand Sang Won's mother. What does she get to accomplish by stopping Sang Won from finding his child?  This is so illogical. Everything she has done will everntually be revealed.  The truth is bound to get out. OMG she is still bent on marrying Seon Gyeong to Sang Won. This woman is insane.

(4) When will Sang Mi' and her gofer  Oh Dae Seong be caught? It is really getting a bit tiring the endless bad things they do together. They should just have married each other. He provides her the sexual favor while she provides him money to pay his bills. They truly are meant for each other. 

(5) OMG cliffhanger. Don t tell me the gofer was able to remove Yeo Rum's file! No, please no! :angry::astonished:

Frustrating... need to take a break from the drama for a while. :cold_sweat:

33 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

They are not airing this drama on 13 and 14th according to the schedule on their website.  

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

You know Korean time is different GMT+9. But there is one day on a Saturday which doesn't count :

It is from their website with Korean Times.  

Really cannot believe how disgusting JH has become.  He even hired someone to impersonate YM fake father.  

Hopefully in the next episode SW gets a hold of Minion and hopefully move forward.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

It is from their website with Korean Times.  

Really cannot believe how disgusting JH has become.  He even hired someone to impersonate YM fake father.  

Hopefully in the next episode SW gets a hold of Minion and hopefully move forward.

this is a waste of time :rolleyes:

JH is stupid and foolish

24 minutes ago, lu09 said:

So they decided to hire some dad to impersonate SW:weary::expressionless:. Well, if they think GH will hand YR to a drunken man then they are mistaken. WTH are they thinking?

Lol I figure he will try some stupid like that and he got caught by SM, see playing these stupid games and he did not get anywhere.

SW caught SM sidekick who has been following him lol

My friends is the actress playing Bora the one from Left-handed wife, Gemma's sister????

I am glad that SW catches SM's dude

JH is so ridiculous, he hates SW so much that he is ready to prevent him from learning about YR. But to me SM is worse, she is hurting her own brother and nephew, I am unable to imagine that, I mean instead of focusing on her husband and how to make a successful marriage, she is too busy making plans with SG and her mom to let SW stay away from GH and her dude is helping her hide the truth about YR. 

:triumph:

Fake parents in Happy Sisters - didn't like that. Fake dad in a drama about the N. Korean mom/daughter in S. Korea searching for the dad/husband = didn't like that either. But I sure do wish I could find someone to fake me in the kitchen. Actually, my husband would love that, especially if she can cook.

I'm wondering how in the world these "bad" characters can redeem themselves, because, of course, they will. And GH is so nice as is SW so...That's why I always hate the last episode - everybody is just one happy family. They'll  snap that picture with all of them - The End. I like Chinese historical dramas - bad guys always get what's coming to them, usually worse than what they dished out. 

13 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

He already caught what she said  "Did Sang Won find out?"  and he commented "What do you mean,  "did Sang Won find out?" , You know something about this.

His sister with her simple sweet thinking she is way too smart then him or any of them, she is the only one who question things and read people face and says what is on her mind truthfully.

Archived