[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse Like you said its a pile on SW arc now

1.GH likes him but SG put nonsense in her head but she still told her off
2.YR likes him but really likes SW but I guess now SW has to stay away from YR
3.GH mom liked him but I guess she will just now hate him it sad because SW really love her family
4.His once friend is caring a path of destruction even after he told her we cannot be friends anymore she goes an do something evil
5.Almost his whole family is keeping his child from him also SM being the piece of crap she is doe snot even want YR there at all she such a disgusting person.

Its sad how little support he has now most everyone  just cut him out or its people he want to have nothing  to do with since they keep stabbing him in the back.

I cannot imagine how hurt he will be when he finds out what most of his family is doing.

@nohamahamoud2002 Looking at the subs YR did say thats  "She is my mom."

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Now that GH has decided to quit work and possibly cut ties with SW, I'm wondering whether she's going to allow YR to continue to hang out with SW. It would be so sad if YR is also forced to abandon the bond that he had made with SW. Poor SW

YR still goes to his grandma's salon, so he will see SW. I am optimistic, YR can sneak behind her back and go to the restaurant

Why do some women think that dirty, under-handed tricks will get them the men that they like? I know it happens in real life also, especially in high school. They are so full of themselves that they can't imagine not being liked by the guys they've set their sights on.But what's more un-nerving is that it sometimes works. Even if the guys tell them they don't like them, these women still spin the truth to  benefit themselves. 

I'm not sure about anywhere else but in the U.S. blood relatives who haven't been told of the child's existence can annul the adoption & get custody. There have been many tragic cases where a child is uprooted after many years.  But this is k-dramaland so hopefully it won't happen.

IMO, Swarmy is now realizing just how much he loved GH & took her for granted. One moment of passion completely obliterated years of warmth & security. He knows he can't undo what's happened but he just can't let go. He'll probably become her biggest advocate, working behind the scenes to ensure her happiness. At least, I hope so. I'd also like to see GH's mom stand beside her, fighting for GH & YR to be together. I'd hate for her to try to force GH to give him up.

All JH has to do is tell SW or GH the truth and that would be pretty much the end of it, he wont of course.

Why? because he knows SW and GH like each other and he knows darn well SW wont take YR away.

He as no reason not to tell GH the full truth not half truths like he is going to tell his bro and mother.

@Takingthehighroad I don't think SW will take YR by force. The stupid grandmother is the trouble-maker with her DNA test. I can't stand her. Poor YR will never accept her, he loves only GH, her family and SW. I trust GH's dad to still love YR even after knowing he is SW's son, but the stupid mom of GH will cause trouble. I hope the writer have mercy on YR. I don't think JH will be pleased to see YR taken by force, despite his stupid jealousy, he won't feel happy to see YR separated from GH. JH's mom is cunning and will probably dig her nose, I hope she tells GH the truth. I really don't know what will happen, but I am so worried about YR. He is so young, and can't understand all this evil and fighting, poor child 

JH's telling half truth is an attempt to warn GH to hasten the adoption, he wants GH to be with YR but not SW. 

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think in Korea as well, if the blood parents don't know their child has been adopted, they can go to court to reclaim their child. However, I don't think that relatives other than the child's own parents can claim the children. So, in this case, if SW wanted YR after he was adopted, he could probably go to court to get his child, but SW's mother can't do that on SW's behalf.

If that's the case, then the grandmother won't be able to claim YR once GH adopts him. I hope she does this quickly. I hope JH warns her, I know he is hinting to SK so that GH will be more alert

Everything GH said to SG was the truth, SW not loving her isn't because of others but because SW simply can't feel anything more than friendship which will be ruined because of her attitude, What the gazelle said to the lioness.

ntlUBcm.png

iI8Cbsr.png

SG really thinks she could win over GH because of SW family and not because she could make the man she knew for years fall for her. Even JH, SW mother and sister didn't do what SG did going to GH parent house.

That picture showed up in the preview and I hope it does something major this week, there is only 30 episode left.

49 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
The annoucers of happy together, Perhaps they will host the cast of Home for summer

Nah they film HFS on the same lot as Happy Together so he must have met them in the dressing room wing. I've visited the lot once with a friend and a ton of dramas get shots in the same.

@stroppyse I think it's a reflection of feelings of a lack of self worth? Something like... "even though I like that person and that person loves me, I think that person is better off without me" kind of thing? Anyway, sorry about this digression. This is just a trope that I've gotten tired of in a lot of kdramas, and I'm dismayed that this drama seems to be into that territory.

:)I so agree. There is a saying that 'it is better to love than not at all'. I hope Geum Hee like her love for Yeo Rum finds it in her heart to realize that she also loves Sang Won the same way and fight for it the same she is fighting to keep Yeo Rum. 

:PI hope Yeo Rum sees the photo of his mom at Sang Won's restaurant and tells him that that is his mom in the photo. Then Sang Won will realize that Yeo Rum is his son. This will make him determined to pursue Geum Hee.

And  Geum Hee also seees the photo too. (Sang Won showing it to her or by accident)

:vicx:Following your parents wishes is not bad and as a general rule this is what old people say plus the cultural beliefs and taboos with regards to relationships and other matters in life, however, people need to be flexible and know how to adapt to the changing times.  

Even with Geum Hee's personality and the way she adheres to customs and traditions, beliefs, values etc she also needs to find balance with these things.

For one, Ju Sang Mi and her mother has no qualms with regards to getting what they want even doing nasty and bad things to get it. They have no values nor adherence whatsoever to customs, traditions, beliefs, values, etc. They are the extreme towards the bad while Geum Hee is the extreme towards the good to the point of sacrificing her own happiness.

I really hope the writer finds the balance that is needed in this kdrama. 

:sweatingbullets: :tears::oWow, Seon Gyeong really did it! She is so desperate! She went to the extent of going to Geum Hee's parents" house and told Geum Hee's mother that Ju Sang Won is Ju Sang MI's younger brother!  As they say, everything happens for a reason. Maybe it is better that her parents know at this time the relationship between JSM & JSW. Comparing this to the relationship betweem Seok Ho and Jun Ho as regards to Geum Ju, which is more disgusting in the eyes of Geum Hee's mother? I wonder?  

:phew:Geum Hee's mother still has not discovered her son's relationship....

In this drama I have a great dislike for the 3 mothers. Each intervine in the children's life making/forcing  decisions on their children without taking into account the people around them.  

As for GH and SW relationship I see that they will come a couple sooner rather than later as it  is the best way to protect YR.  Even if the families do not approve I feel their instincts as a father and mother will make them strong enough to go down the path of being a family.  This in turn will allow SH and GJ to be together.

In this drama the reason why  I would,  will like to see that GH and SW come together soon, is so that they go through  the obstacles together.  In these drama there is always reconciliation.  So with that being the case I want to see a good part remaining episodes focus on how GH and SW choosing to separate from their families and making them realise this is the right path for GH,SW and YR.

On 9/3/2019 at 5:55 AM, 10192123sangre said:

@nohamahamoud2002

As always, in the fight between adults, there is always a child/children who are caught in the middle :cold_sweat:

Yes, I agree. That is the case in life and in drama too.

Welcome my friend :) I like your comments and I read them, plz comment more 

Welcome dear  @afv :) mothers are always nasty in kdrama, most of the time. As I said before, GH is the only good mom in the drama 

And as dear @USAFarmgirl said, also Bora who sacrificed herself to save YR from a car accident

YR talking about his birth mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGl6frw360s

Ohhh I think she told SG that yes she like SW, of course JH heard it because its always around a corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhbyphEquhU

Poor SW but GH mom dont seem super angry at him 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQomDMLHJY8

Preview I hope YR shows him that picture he is carrying around! Also its funny seeing JH drunk at GH house where SW had to take him home lol. Of course he thought he had a chance still pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdtsJHf_QdQ

Archived