[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

JH will not lose anything if he tells GH about YR, on the contrary, she will respect and appreciate him for it. This way, he will gain her favour. Already JH knows that SW can't marry GH because of both families rejection. If JH tells GH about YR, he will be able to offer his help, which GH will refuse of course. I hope he tells her, because I know he is not a monster.

At the same time, SW will refuse to take YR away from GH, and  GH won't be able to accept SW's marriage proposal because she knows how much SM and her mom hate her. All she wants is peace of mind and happiness for YR. The problem isn't with GH or SW, it is with their families

So my prediction: I think if JH tells GH about YR, she will think twice before telling SW, because she will be afraid to lose YR, this way, JH will be able to separate GH and SW, because she might hide the fact that YR is SW's son for a while, until the adoption works, then she will tell him.

If I guess right, then JH and GH will be able to share this secret about YR, and it will work well for JH, who will feel that he is on GH's side now

I always thought that female lead characters act foolish at times like in A Place in the sun, when SW hid the fact that JM is YW'S son fearing that he will take him and raise him with a stepmom.

Same applies here, GH can't marry SW and can't leave YR. What can she do? Hide that he is SW's son to keep him, until the adoption works, then she will tell him, hoping he won't try to take him from her by force. And of course JH is there to offer his help.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, sometimes all those historical dramas I watch are much more endurable than daily dramas. And I wonder if these scripts are written beforehand: the writer ponders just what does she/he need to write to get the viewers all worked up. OK, I'm going to take a really nice girl & make her suffer. Nah, that's not "bad" enough - let's make her a "mother".  And if I make the child endure hardships - Yeah, that's it. I got it now - I included all the requirements that will get the viewers blood pressure up.

I think this focuses on the difference in mother-son relationships. Compare GH & YR to SW & whats-her-face. I think SW's dad is basically a good guy - he's probably had to work really hard to get his family where they are financially & left the family duties to Cruella (and that's a nice name to call her). 

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

JH: If the real parent of an adopted child shows up, then what happens?

So JH is really trying to find a way out so that GH can still adopt YR. I really think he will tell GH about YR. I still think JH is on GH side against SM and her mother.

Really I am not very worried now, because GH might still be able to keep YR. The child needs to stay away from the unhealthy fight and the evil duo SM and her mom. As for SW he will know soon, I think. But he will never claim YR by force., instead he will keep trying to convince GH of marriage. If this happens, I will feel good, because eventually GH will marry SW after all the problems are  worked out

I just hope YR be happy for now.  Poor SW is caught in the middle because of his evil mom and sister, in another case, he would have been able to convince GH of marriage but she really won't enter this fight now, because she knows she can't win easily with SM and her mom against her

I hope my prediction works out because I know there will be so much stress in the next few weeks 

Let it be known that JH chose to hide this from SW so no he does not get any points or anything just because he does it later.

He does not care at all that SW think is son is dead  so yes he is a monster just like the others.

First thing he does is call GH  up to be a jealous jerk and cause trouble .

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Let it be known that JH chose to hide this from SW so no he does not get any points or anything just because he does it later.

He does not care at all that SW think is son is dead  so yes he is a monster just like the others.

First thing he does is call GH  up to be a jealous jerk and cause trouble .

I think he is not good either, but if he tells GH, at least this will prevent SW's mom from taking YR by force, which in my opinion will damage the poor child's psyche, that is why I hope he tells GH. And as for gaining points, l meant he will try to gain points with GH, not the viewers  :) 

SG is grown woman she could move out with her mother, but for her to ask SW to pity her as he does to BR and GH was stupid, she is the one who is making him run away from her by looking down on his love. Why she wants to live with a man who will never love her or give her affection?. She wants to live with emotional abuse with SW?, if she can't handle the fact he doesn't like her when they are just friend how she is going to live with it if they got married?

6sSqF60.png

2 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Ya know, sometimes all those historical dramas I watch are much more endurable than daily dramas. And I wonder if these scripts are written beforehand: the writer ponders just what does she/he need to write to get the viewers all worked up. OK, I'm going to take a really nice girl & make her suffer. Nah, that's not "bad" enough - let's make her a "mother".  And if I make the child endure hardships - Yeah, that's it. I got it now - I included all the requirements that will get the viewers blood pressure up.

I think this focuses on the difference in mother-son relationships. Compare GH & YR to SW & whats-her-face. I think SW's dad is basically a good guy - he's probably had to work really hard to get his family where they are financially & left the family duties to Cruella (and that's a nice name to call her). 

That’s not Cruella.  She’s Helga from “Hey, Arnold.”  LOL

:sweatingbullets:Seon Gyeong is psychologically and emotionally unbalanced because of  her father's  physical and mental abuse on her and her mother. She hated men because of this and she met Sang Won and changed her mind and want to be with him. How twisted can you get! Just because a man is a good person and the complete opposite of your father, you decide you want him and marry him. Not taking into consideration the fact that in order for your marriage to be a happy one that person needs to be happy, too and  not just you. 

:cold_sweat:Because in the end no matter how good that person is, if he is forced to marry you and is very unhappy, then you both will be unhappy. He may be yours but the unhapiness will be reflected in his actions and those actions will get to you.

Seon Gyeong you will eventually end up like Sang Mi always trying to get attention from your husband. You will be untrusting and jealous all the time...

:angry: like Sang Mi

who instead of trying to win her husband's love and affection by doing the right things i.e.  ---

- being a filial daughter-in-law no matter how infuriating and obnoxious her mother-in-law is as in this case. Geum Hee was able to do it.

- be attentive to the needs of your husband, instead of being jealous all the time. He ask you to give him time to rebuild  his trust in you but what do you do? you keep secrets and continue to do bad things with your mother and as usual it still involves Geum Hee,  causing her pain and  constantly reminding him of what he lost because of you.

I really , really hope that Sang Mi loses Jun Ho in the end and he divorces her. It is also bad for him to be in such a very bad relationship. Very very unhealthy emotionally and psychologically. 

And that Jun Ho stops wanting what he already lost and make things right. I hope he decides to tell Sang Won that Yeo Rum is his biological child and that he is not dead.  So that Sang Won will realize what his mother is up to and make sure Geum Hee does not lose Yeo Rum. At least Jun Ho can do this to make amends for the things he did wrong towards Geum Hee.  I don't think it is good to let Geum Hee know at this stage that Yeo Rum is Sang Won's child because knowing her personality she would give up going for the adoption and send Yeo Rum to his father even though she knows she's giving up on her lifeline which is Yeo Rum. But Geum Hee knows what love really means and that is to let go.

It was mentioned before by Sang Won that he and Bora got married secretly.  There must be a registration record of that marriage. Also,  Seo Yeo Rum's real name is Kim Ji Seok,  I suppose he has a birth registration on record.  He was not declared dead legally, right? The orphanage  president decided to change his name so that he can forget the bad things that happened to him, was the name change legally done by the orphanage? 

In Kdramas they really don't go to the extent of investigating hahaha they just accept facts on face value. :vicx::expressionless:

7 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

There must be a registration record of that marriage. Also,  Seo Yeo Rum's real name is Kim Ji Seok,  I suppose he has a birth registration on record.  He was not declared dead legally, right?

I think they didn't get married in court only between them, a normal person will want to visit his child grave even if there is no body (which should raise a different question) and maybe join the child and the mother together but there is no logical thinking in Kdrama.

@dramaninja I am more convinced of your opinion, judging from GH's upright nature, she won't adopt YR if she knows he is SW's son. She will give him up as @10192123sangre said. :( 

That's why JH might tell GH half the truth to prevent SW from taking YR. I really don't like this. I don't know why the evil grandmother was faster than SW in learning about YR. Really it would have saved us this suspense. 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@dramaninja I am more convinced of your opinion, judging from GH's upright nature, she won't adopt YR if she knows he is SW's son. She will give him up as @10192123sangre said. :( 

That's why JH might tell GH half the truth to prevent SW from taking YR. I really don't like this. I don't know why the evil grandmother was faster than SW in learning about YR. Really it would have saved us this suspense. 

GH wont take away YR from SW nor would SW would want to take him away. Thats why she is so lucky that someone like SW is the father someone who will never cause trouble for her in the future.

SG really has some nerve and very little pride for an educated woman.  I mean how many times does SW have to tell her, spell it out and write it on the wall for her to understand I don't love you for her to get it.  I think she is as messed up as the others.  She manipulates all those around her making them feel sorry for her and twisting the truth in thinking that her loving SW is enough.  She doesn't care what SW thinks or even feels all she sees is herself and is that really even being a friend?  girl-confused_1475757.jpg

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I am confused by something,why didnt Bora not have  a single picture of YR or why  anyone really it makes no sense!

The couple said they got rid of her stuff so there is nothing of hers with anyone, and the orphan burned down too so no pic for YR.

My friends, I learned that KBS is suffering from financial problems and have to reduce the number of drama. There will be no daily drama in this time slot, after Home for Summer  :( I am sad. I became addicted to dailies :(

KBS1

Monday-Friday (Timeslot will be abandoned after Home for Summer ends)

Name: Home For Summer

Broadcast Date/Time: April 29th to September 13th, 2019 - 20:25 KST

Starring: Lee Young Eun, Lee Shi Ah

English Subs: N/A

Source

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/321256-2019-korean-drama-schedule-last-updated-9119/

Archived