[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

So, in the previous orphanage that YR was staying, there was a huge fire accident. The child was in shock and wasn't talking so the orphanage principal gave him a new name: YR along with his family name which was Seo. YR real name is Kim Ji Seok. 

SM mom's face at the end lol:lol:. She thought hiding YR was gonna be easy. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW mother is thug and she acts almighty and classy!!! it is funny that she called the man evil when he just abandoned the child in front of a home whereas she tried to kill the child before his birth and harassed his poor mother, but of course she wants to hid the child so he wouldn't ruin her grown, competent, righteous and responsible son life. But for his uncle to help her he deserves whats coming for him from his sweet wife when she find out about his involvement, her disappointment would be enough punishment.

SR is getting herself into another heart break, he didn't fall for her before GJ why would she think she could make him forget her?. I don't understand didn't SY reject GD because of his job and his lack of ambitious?. What changed?.

GH to SW " Let us keep it professional", then she calls him and asked him and wonders about him but when he asks her how are you doing? she will say " Lets act as an employee and employer".

SW mother can never do anything to make GH give up YR, but for her to find out first it is unfair, as always bad people find the truth first. So if she kept her mouth shut, it would be better for her because then her son will know she killed her own grandchild in life, but if she got involved he might find out the truth from her action, I hope YR remember how his mother looked because her picture might be his only clue.

Yeah  of course crappy mom got her partner in crime SM and she knows. The dad is going to explode   and so is the aunt.

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e86.html

One of these idiots going to get caught,I really hate the uncle at this point going along with all of this ,he just as as sick as the mom and SM. 

Preview

금희는 아픈 상원을 간호하고, 선경은 상원을 찾아왔다가 금희와 마주한다. 상미는 여름이가 상원의 아들이란 걸 알게 된다. 
한편 경애는 수철에게 여름이 사진을 찍어오라고 시키는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,88,796580

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Of cause crappy mom got her partner in crime SM and she knows now I think.

One of these idiots going to get caught,I really hate the uncle at this point going along with all of this ,he just as as sick as the mom and SM. 

Yes me too. They are heartless, hurting poor SW and YR.

How can his own family be so cruel?

Even strangers would not do that

I think SW says he wishes he could die :( 

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Of cause crappy mom got her partner in crime SM and she knows. The dad is going to explode   and so is the aunt.

Preview

금희는 아픈 상원을 간호하고, 선경은 상원을 찾아왔다가 금희와 마주한다. 상미는 여름이가 상원의 아들이란 걸 알게 된다. 
한편 경애는 수철에게 여름이 사진을 찍어오라고 시키는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,88,796580

This is sick:rage:. Even JH is gonna found out at this rate. Indeed, these idiots are gonna get caught soon. 

That woman, SG, who does she think she is telling GH "Don't concern yourself with SW" when she is one who was not invited:crazy:? Is it just me or this idiot will be joining those morons with their plan to get rid off YR from SW's life? 

YR remembers SW mom's face from her visit in the orphanage and now he sees her in his school. Kids don't lie and this information will either get to SW or GH. I'm so looking forward to these idiots getting a taste of their own medicine. 

2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

This is sick:rage:. Even JH is gonna found out at this rate. They really are gonna get caught soon. 

That woman, SG, who does she think she is telling GH "Don't concern yourself with SW" when she is one who was not invited:crazy:

Yep they going to get caught soon the more people know the higher chance it will happen.

Aslo yeah all this sub love interests are really annoying.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yep they going to get caught soon the more people know the higher chance it will happen.

Aslo yeah all this sub love interests are really annoying.

Not to mention, that DNA test laying around in her own bedroom. What are the chances Aunt will find that paper laying around and will expose them lol? She will be furious when she finds out her own husband is involved. Both brother and sister should throw both their spouses out of the house ASAP.

Yeah, it's getting annoying. It's taking up more space when we should have more GH, SW and YR scenes.

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Not to mention, that DNA test laying around in her own bedroom. What are the chances Aunt will find that paper laying around and will expose them lol? She will be furious when she finds out her own husband is involved. Both brother and sister should throw both their spouses out of the house ASAP.

Yeah, it's getting annoying. It's taking up more space when we should have more GH, SW and YR scenes.

Actually I remembered Sunny again tomorrow. Jieun's mom hid the fact that her neice Hanui was alive and still was forgiven by the family :angry:

Really kdrama is unreasonable

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Yep the mom is a moron which is a good thing actually all of them are clowns. The idiot taking pictures what if the wife sees them?  

On a side note I think SW going to move in with GH soon or something he needs someone and living in that tiny little space wont help him.

20 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Only the villains have eyes

The good people never see anything :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yep the mom is a moron which is a good thing actually all of them are clowns. The idiot taking pictures what if the wife sees them?  

On a side note I think SW going to move in with GH soon or something he needs someone and living in that tiny little space wont help him.

Indeed, she is a moron lol. The good thing about this daily drama is the fact that they don't wait until the end to expose these idiots. The aunt thinks her brother is making her husband overwork every day. Word is gonna get to SW dad's ears soon and it's gonna get ugly lol. Until then, we have to watch them:crazy:.

I think so too chingu. In fact, I have a feeling thanks to these morons doing harm to the adoption, SW will ask GH to get married to him. That would awesome LoL:mrgreen:

@nohamahamoud2002 I was pissed when I saw the whole family gathering around and the aunt being forgiven for everything along with her daughter<_<. But in this drama, I have a feeling SW won't be able to forgive his mom easily after she put on that show in his room knowing everything. Like the saying goes: You may forgive, but you never forget....

I am not very optimistic about SW and GH because this provocative SG, she might tell GH's family about SW being SM's brother.

JH won't tell that YR is SW's son because he is jealous

@lu09 I don't know how poor SW will react after knowing what his mother, sister and the aunt's husband did, but really too much forgiveness in kdrama is unreasonable 

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not very optimistic about SW and GH because this provocative SG, she might tell GH's family about SW being SM's brother.

JH won't tell that YR is SW's son because he is jealous

GH family is not really relevant at this point really all that has happen. All that matter is that GH knows who he is.

I dont expect JH to say anything as well but like I  said the more people find out the harder it will be to keep secret. 

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

GH family is not really relevant at this point really all that has happen. All that matter is that GH knows who he is.

Is GH brave enough to defy her family? SW is very brave, but for GH, I really can't predict. Most women in kdrama don't take steps forward

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Is GH brave enough to defy her family? SW is very brave, but for GH, I really can't predict. Most women in kdrama don't take steps. 

She did it with YR and JH remember the mom wanted her to stay with JH she said NOPE.

The mom wanted her to to give up YR she said NOPE again.  

I hope they don't drag the secret for long. I want the mother of Sang Won to be exposed and his father punish her. Usually when there is a death people look for comfort. I wont be surprised if Geum Hee and Sang Won comforted each other that time when they were alone in his make shift room in the restaurant. I would really like to see Geum Hee pregnant hahaha. :wub:

In real life many couples who are unable to have children miraculously become pregnant with their own baby after adopting a child. Geum Hee has been under pressure for 10 years to have a child. Now that the pressure is gone I believe she will easily be able to conceive.  

And if Geum Hee conceives, there will now have doubts on Jun Ho's capability to have kids. So he will question if the baby Sang Mi was pregnant with and miscarried (the reason for his divorce and marriage to her)  was really his? :sweatingbullets: Sang Mi did have sexual relations with the 'spy'/'partner in crime' guy  and she pays him, too for the sex and the bad things she asks him to do.:tears:

Wishful thinking: [It would be good to see them (Sang Won and Geum Hee with Yeo Reum with a baby coming soon in tow)) together going against all the opposition from their families.]

Archived