Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

Oh mannnn we where right ladies and gents she was pregnant! Oh man that look on his face :(

• Like 6
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Oh mannnn we where right ladies and gents she was pregnant! Oh man that look on his face :(

The preview looks very interesting.  SW confronts his mother.  And the uncle is searching for Bora shi

• Like 7

Oh man that preview he look so angry and upset as he should be :(

보라가 임신했었다는 사실을 알게 된 상원(윤선우 분)은 경애(문희경 분)에게 분노하고, 수철(손종범 분)은 두 사람의 대화를 듣게 된다. 
한편 금희(이영은 분)는 평소와 다른 모습을 보이는 상원을 걱정하는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,82,796304

This stupid woman rob her son of being with his child for 5 years he does not even know if they are alive or dead.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1

If YR turns out to be SW's son, GH and SW families will start causing trouble for poor GH :(

GH's family will be against the adoption when they know that SW is SM's brother 

and SW's family will try to take YR from GH :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

So SG cant like SW anymore right since he is a single father.

I am just going by her stupid logic

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Oh man that preview he look so angry and upset as he should be :(

보라가 임신했었다는 사실을 알게 된 상원(윤선우 분)은 경애(문희경 분)에게 분노하고, 수철(손종범 분)은 두 사람의 대화를 듣게 된다. 
한편 금희(이영은 분)는 평소와 다른 모습을 보이는 상원을 걱정하는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,82,796304

This stupid woman rob her son of being with his child for 5 years he does not even know if they are alive or dead.

Video preview translation:

SW to MS: Are you saying that my mother also knew that Bo Ra had been pregnant?
SW to his mother: Why in the world did you do that? Why?!
Mother to SW: I couldn’t stand to see you ruin your life! That’s why!
SW to his mother: Don’t think to ever see me again.
Mother to SC: Please do me a favor.
SC on phone: I am trying to find a person. Her name is Kim Bo Ra.
GH Mother: The owner (of the restaurant), did something happen to him? (asking about SW)
GH to SW: May I ask what is going on?
SW to GH as he’s leaving: I’m sorry.

Text Preview:
Sang Won who has found out that Bo Ra had been pregnant gets angry at Gyeong Ae, Soo Chul overhears the conversation between the two of them.
Meanwhile, Geum Hee worries about Sang Won who is so different from his usual self…

Hmm, so I take it that SW is going to be preoccupied for a bit trying to find out what happened to BR and his child. Still, it's a positive development for the SW character as he becomes more than just a supportive character to GH. Interested to see what happened to BR and whether she comes back into SW's life or not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So SG cant like SW anymore right since he is a single father.

I am just going by her stupid logic

Yes.  Since she and SW would not be on the same level because he is a father to a child.  Also, did SW family know that he was married to her since he said that they married secretly.  

They are searching for Bora - or the uncle is looking for her.  Is she alive - I thought that she had passed away and hence YR was left at the orphanage.  

Enjoy seeing JH put in his place.  SM is getting angry with him.  JH asking SM to tell SW to come back from GH parents house was the highlight of today for me.  :mrgreen:  Karma catching up pretty soon.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

They are searching for Bora - or the uncle is looking for her.  Is she alive - I thought that she had passed away and hence YR was left at the orphanage.  

I think it is early to guess but either way there is trouble. we don't need Bora to be a rival. As for the child I hoped it to be YR but without causing trouble to poor GH. But again kdrama is all about trouble -_-

• Like 6

I like SW honestly told GH his faults in his relationship with Bora.

I also love how the to women he love in his life made shaped him into  a  better person.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think that SW's search will lead him to YR as his child. I also believe that this entire scenario is designed for SW and GH to be together as a family with YR in the end. I believe I said this once before that SW will already love GH but to learn that YR is his son and GH has cared for him as her own will also resonate in his heart deeply. He loves her a lot now but finding out the child is his and knowing how much GH loves him as her own will make that love deeper for her. He wants to be stronger to protect his love then you can bet that he will stand up when the time is right to protect her and his son. . He knows what she went through to adopt the child and that even if YR was not of her blood  he watched her treat that child as if he was.  The greatest gift he will receive is to find his son safe and happy with GH as his mom. 

I am not worried about SW because he will not take YR away from GH but will want to be included in that family unit. This is why we really need the adoption to go through. The mother legally gave the child up for whatever reason she needed to do so not contacting the father. The adoption is protection for GH and YR because even though his mom is the reason why he lost his child in the first place she will not hesitate to try to take the child when she learns the boy is her grandchild.

One, its to hurt GH who she does not like even though GH has not done anything to her and she will want GH away from SW and taking YR will make her think it would happen.(remember, she thought that GH was using YR to keep JH before the divorce.) Second, she will want the child to try to lure SW back since he has broken ties to her. Third, its selfishness. She may not have wanted the child before he was born and never thought of him since but to see him and know he is the grandchild is a different story especially with SM never having any babies.

My guess is she will try to keep quiet as much as she can but her husband will eventually find out what she did and then he will blow up. The woman cut off their blood line with her evil behavior and I can see him not standing for it this time. I see her getting real close to a divorce this time around. I am not sure if it will go through but I can see him going to the courts and filing paper work for what she did. So I legally hope we get this adoption done before this bomb goes off. That way no one can take that child from GH. (On a side note I can also see the scenario of someone suggesting that they let JH and SM adopt YR  since he is blood and JH was once his father. Let's hope no one makes this crazy suggestion to SM and JH. It would never go through because SW would never allow it as his father.)

SG is going to get a big slap down from this with her attitude about being a match to SW. After what she said about Bora SW will treat her even more coldly and I can see her finding out that YR is his son and trying to use that information. She looks the type to want to be spiteful that she did not get what she wants when she thought she was so much better than Bora or GH. I can also see his mom trying to spurn this girl to be a stepmom as well. SG is not cut out to be a stepmom to a child not of her own blood. It ultimately will not work but there will be a bunch of crazy in the middle before we get the family of three together finally. 

Eventually GH will find out what is going on and I can see her being a pillar of support for SW just like he was for her. It will bring them closer and I can see her trying to help him locate his child. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

When GH mother called SW to invite him I was feeling bad because now he is getting so much love from her but once she finds out who he is she will give him hate twice the amount of love she gave him now. I just want her to know now and rip the bandaid off.

YR for sure will be the best match maker between his mother and his father, now it is SW turn to be cold to GH and distance, but for his uncle and his uncles brother to be involved in BoRa disappearing will be awful I guess if the aunt found out what her husband did will be enough punishment.

SG is now turning from being a lovable character into a hateful one. Why I feel like JH use to be a better dresser when he was married to GH compared to now, he is a shabby dresser like his older brother minus the glass, married to GH made him elegant while married to SM made him shabby.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

SW looking for Bora in the preview and JH causing major issues for GH

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,83,796305

JH has no right or place to see YR now SM seem him.She just got him  back and this  stupid fool pulling garbage like this again.feel like someone is toying with SW as well the mother and his aunt husband are up to something. 

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

preview

If BoRa is alive, I don't think SW come back with her (I hope not).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

JH has no right or place to see YR now SM seem him.She just got him  back and this  stupid fool pulling garbage like this again.feel like someone is toying with SW as well the mother and his aunt husband are up to something

JH is using an innocent child to return to GH. He will break YR's heart. I don't like it. :( 

But really I think at the end when GH, SW and YR are united, JH will look at them with remorse because he gave up the chance of a happy family.

@0ly40 I think if Bora is alive she will create a problem if the child is alive, in case he is not YR. Because in that case, SW would want to do his duty as a husbamd and father ( it would be more complicated because he and Bora got married). Perhaps for the sake of the plot, Bora would be dead. Or if she is alive, she may have miscarried. So we have two options, Bora is dead and her child is alive, or Bora is alive and the child is dead.

• Like 6

GD has no sense of boundaries, she told him it is her business so stay away but he keeps getting involved ignoring her request. When SW mother told the aunt husband that now they are accomplice I felt bad for him but it serves him right, at least he was not involved at the beginning with what happened to BoRa.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2