[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Oh man now GH and SW are  in this weird spot because of his mom she drew a line, it just mentions co- worker not even a friend.  Now they are all awkward with each other. Looks like she is ignoring him as well now.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,79,796080

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

SM: Thank you for returning.
JH: Sang Mi-sshi
SM: We should now hurry and make a baby.
JH Mother: Haven’t they perhaps gone to make an accident?
GH: Let’s cause an accident tonight.
JH Mother: Maybe they’re trying to make a baby!
SH: Geum Joo-sshi
GH: Let’s only be employer-employee, and nothing beyond that, Sang Won-sshi.
SW: You asked before, didn’t you? Whether there was someone I liked.
SG: You’re saying you do?
SW: Yes.

JH does not seem too happy to see SM again, but whether it's because he's not really returning to her, or whether it's because he's trying to lay down new ground rules for being with her, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Btw, one of the scenes in yesterday's episode that made me laugh was when SM's mother goes to see JH to scold him and tells him that he has a lot to lose, meaning being able to inherit the hospital, if he doesn't start getting on with the program. JH's reaction was to tell her that he had needed time to think, but thanks to her, his thinking has clarified before he leaves, leaving her flabberghasted. I can appreciate that the only true mother figure he's known actually has been GH's mother who had been loving and supportive to him, but he's walked away from all that by himself. His own mother abandoned him and SM's mother is a materialistic, self-entitled shrew who does not know how to be supportive to anyone other than her daughter apparently without any moral compass. This is why I think that in the preview scene when JH sees SM, I think he's about to ask for a divorce anyway, even if he's been rejected by GH. But, I guess we'll see.

I also think that SH is too much of a gentleman to allow GJ to be compromised. I'm sure he's tempted to indulge, but knowing that her intent is actually to force the issue with their parents, I don't see him going along with it rather than to try to get her parents approval first.

I do feel bad for GH putting a limit on their relationship to each other, however, it seems to have forced SW to examine his own feelings for GH, and made him realize that he likes GH as a woman. So, now, it's just GH who has to realize that she's developed feelings for SW. And, then they can deal with the complicated issues surrounding their families.

One small thing I think you got GJ confused with GH with the  "Lets cause an accident part"?

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I feel GH is acting quite odd this episode the whole haircut thing just weird.

Maybe she didnt wont her mother to push the relationship? I dont know

I think it's because she knows her parents and siblings don't know that Sang Won is Sang Mi's brother. She also probably knows how theyll react if they were to find out. So it's also super awkward for her that her mom has these fantasies about her and SW, while missing super vital information on who he is.

9 minutes ago, GuimHui said:

I think it's because she knows her parents and siblings don't know that Sang Won is Sang Mi's brother. She also probably knows how theyll react if they were to find out. So it's also super awkward for her that her mom has these fantasies about her and SW, while missing super vital information on who he is.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

I feel bad for SW he seems to really like her mother as well.

15 hours ago, dramaninja said:

That is very possible as well.

I am surprise he had not said anything yet.

This has always been my thought because of his jealousy. Right now he is consumed with GH and SW being together and having his pity party about how he was tricked. He has forgotten how SW went to dinner at the parents home. All he needs is to see the MIL cozying up to SW with that new son in law gleam in her eye or see GH's parents treating SW as well as they once treated him and he will run out and make sure to tell them who SW is related to. He will forget everything GH said to him about staying away from her and out of her life. HE will not think that what he is doing is wrong and will hurt GH he will only want to keep SW away from getting that love and support he once had and threw away from GH's parents. His jealousy is a ticking time bomb and GH will get burned by it once again because JH is a very self centered and selfish man. 

JH's actions have put a bad taste in the mouth of GH's parents and they feel betrayed and once angry as they treated him as a son. His actions have even harmed his brother in finding love as her parents even if they realize the brother is not bad will never want another child from that family as their son in law. Its going to take something drastic to get those two together. Its also another assurance that JH will never go back to GH because his brother will be with her sister (hopefully). Also JH will prolly end up divorced again (hopefully) then GH and SW can be together. 

I found him hilarious today with tears in his eyes standing there harassing GH once again to go on about being tricked and getting a divorce. I think GH told him best getting a divorce may not be the best solution for the situation and its really not GH's business how things are going in his life. Even though SM did something evil in lying on GH there is nothing to be done and the truth is out. Instead of constantly running up in GH's face hoping for sympathy and her to see him as a victim (which he is not!) he should be trying to sort his life out and forget that he could have another chance with GH. It does not matter if it is SW around or not GH will never go back to JH.

We have all said that JH and SM are alike and both will not hesitate to jump in and ruin things for GH simply because they are selfish. JH will not want her to find happiness with a new man and SM will want to ruin GH's happiness because her life sucks now and she can't fix it. The more things start to rise for GH the more JH and SM will want to destroy it.  Both are like children who can't have their way and will throw tantrums. I loved GH not even fazed by SM fake apology and insincere act on her knees. GH has seen SM's true face one too many times to fall for that act.  Its exactly what GH told JH she did not want to be a part of and that was his drama and yet JH and SM brought drama to the woman and then she has to deal with drama from SM's mom the  next day.

All of those people with the exception of SW's father, aunt and uncle are selfish and nasty people. SM's mom still does not get that they are in the wrong. SM has been in the wrong the entire time and I will say it again they are very lucky that her sleeping with a married man and getting pregnant has not come out. The law may have changed about adultery in South Korean but public opinion has not. SM could be dragged through the mud even though she is now married to JH but that is now shaky and her actions could jeopardize not only her future but his as well. If GH had been any other woman she could have exposed it all they are just lucky that GH was more concerned about YR and not about really getting back at SM.   SM lied and very well could have been dragged into court and had to pay damages for what she accused GH of yet the woman still goes there to make a scene about some darn side dishes?! Does that even make sense? What was the harm in that? They could have been trying out some new menu items and yet she wanted to waste food and throw it away or on the floor. I am glad she was busted by SW and I hope he soon finds out it was her who tried to ruin his restaurant to get GH out. This woman will not learn until something happens to break SW away from the family and he finds out what else she has done in his life. I expect her to only get it is if her husband finds out that she had a hand in getting rid of a grandchild in the family and they have been doing things to hurt that child. That will be grounds for him to really toss her out and try to divorce her. They will have to realize they should be thankful to GH if YR turns out to be SW child as that boy could have been lost forever. 

I am not sure if it is a good idea for SW to tell that dr. girl who he likes. It really should not matter if he likes someone or not it will never be her as she is "friend zoned" only. One of the biggest lesson she will have to learn is even if GH was not there he was never going to like HER in that way. If it was going to happen it would have happen already and since it did not it means he never saw her in anyway except a friend. Telling her he likes someone and either saying who it is or not she will eventually figure it out and then she will jump on the hate GH train as well. I see her tagging along with his mom thinking mom is going to get her what she wants and its only going to end in heart break for her.  

Looks like welfare worker contacted GH? she seems happy. Also looks like SW is going to tell GH about Bora next episode

상원(윤선우 분)의 마음을 알게 된 선경(변주은 분)은 금희(이영은 분)를 찾아간다. 금희는 여름이(송민재 분)에 대한 복지사의 연락을 받는다. 
한편 상원은 금희에게 보라에 대한 이야기를 하는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,80,796158

Hmmmmmm

EP 78 is up SW was furious at his mother,I also think GH is starting to feel something for SW since when she was walking on she had flashbacks of him and was smiling 

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e78.html

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like welfare worker contacted GH? she seems happy. Also looks like SW is going to tell GH about Bora next episode

상원(윤선우 분)의 마음을 알게 된 선경(변주은 분)은 금희(이영은 분)를 찾아간다. 금희는 여름이(송민재 분)에 대한 복지사의 연락을 받는다. 
한편 상원은 금희에게 보라에 대한 이야기를 하는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,80,796158

Hmmmmmm

Finally, she can bring YR home:D. The sad news is, GH is not allowing SW to help her. To make it worse, SW friend went to GH house in the preview and asked GH to help her get SW:crazy:.... Argh:expressionless:. What the hell is wrong with her???

Interesting, SW will talk about Bora. Hope GH understands where he is coming from and doesn't help Dr. Yoon.....

5 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Finally, she can bring YR home:D. The sad news is, GH is not allowing SW to help her. To make it worse, SW friend went to GH house in the preview and asked GH to help her get SW:crazy:.... Argh:expressionless:. What the hell is wrong with her???

Interesting, SW will talk about Bora. Hope GH understands where he is coming from and doesn't help Dr. Yoon.....

I edit it an added the the link to the full ep btw.

Also I see it as a good thing with SW friend since I want to see GH confirmed some of her feelings  for SW.

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I edit it an added the the link to the full ep btw.

Also I see it as a good thing with SW friend since I want to see GH confirmed some of her feelings  for SW.

Thanks for the full ep link:D.

True but in a way, I think Dr. Yoon knows that the woman that SW is interested is GH. Which to me, it sounds like he is my man and I liked him first so back off and help me. 

I think the more GH distances herself from SW, the more she will realize her feelings and her dependence on him. She is gonna appreciate him more.

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation:D.

ohh, so SW told her already. I didn't get to watch the full episode yet but she really is manipulative:expressionless:. Well, as long as she makes GH realize her feelings, then all is good. And it's also a good move for SW to talk about Bora. 

51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the video preview for ep 79 from @dramaninja 's link.

SG to SW: This time, I’m not going to give up on you so easily.
SG to GH: You see, I like Sang Won.
GH to SG: Ah, you do?
SG to GH: So, could you support me (in getting SW)?
Adoption agency by phone to GH: Congratulations, Wang Geum Hee-sshi!
GH on phone: Does that mean that I can bring Yeo Rum home?
JH to SM: Geum Hee said that she’s planning on taking YR home.
SM to JH: Oh really?
SW to GH: Let’s go right now and bring him home together.
GH to SW: I had already told you; other than as work colleagues, to not offer me any caring or concern.

Translation of the text preview for ep 79

Thanks @stroppyse for translate it. Here is the preview video of ep79

At least there is something good happening i.e YR coming back, as I told you I felt he will be reunited with GH soon  :)

@dramaninja this drama is more optimistic than the other one. plz remind me to stick to 120 episode dramas in the future -_-

no more second lead villains for me. We all agree here in our support for the characters. :)

@lu09 @Takingthehighroad plz comment more my friends. I keep looking for your comments :) especially using the name swarmy for JH :D@Takingthehighroad you have a wonderful sense of humour :D

Archived