[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

11 hours ago, howa said:

SM had an affair with JH which ruined YR chance to be adopted by GH so for SM or even JH who never wanted YR to think they deserve him it will be sick, they are the reason why he is at the orphan, and for the adopting center even to consider it after the fact that SM and JH are the reason behind canceling the adoption is unprofessional, GH already applied to be YR mother and to rob her from this opportunity would be cruel.

If the writers even considered this plot line and for the center to let JH and SM even take him would be impossible with everything:

1- GH is the best option without any doubt.

2- YR already sees her as his mother.

3- SM and JH cheated and lied to them about the affair.

4- SM is the reason behind the cancellation with her tips.

5- SW knows everything and how awful his sister is.

6- JH and SM lived apart because of SM lies and their marriage is weak.

7- No one in SM family will even consider YR especially when they know what SM did if they have a heart.

8- This plot is crazy.

9- This plot is awful.

10. GH will never allow it.

With the way things are going, hopefully we don't get this [deleted] plot because they will ruin the drama for sure. Besides, like you mentioned in your points, it can't happen and for sure, a lot of people won't allow this to happen.

As far as the adoption goes, GH is currently the foster mom and I believe she already applied to adopt YR. Now, the only thing these morons can do is the fact that they can hire some couple to adopt YR legally and ruin GH chance to adopt him as a single parent. Hopefully, it doesn't come to this because I would hate the fact that they involved YR again in their stupid mess.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Swarmy interferes with the adoption process, it just might serve as a catalyst to SW/GH's relationship. Also, we now have SM's dad who, I think, will try to set his family right plus right the wrong done to GH. With divorce a possibility, SM's mom will be very careful about becoming involved. The way I see it the only way for SM to win Swarmy back is the "working womb" way, aka www. (Credit to Ldy Gmerm ).

I am thoroughly enjoying this drama so far, as the writer has clearly set up a number of characters, which deserve a great amount for karma, which will hopefully comes in the second half of the drama. JH deserves everything that has happened to him thus far.  Having an affair ,getting caught and being tricked into marriage. He thought in the back of his mind that GH would forgive and not leave him as she needed him more as she was a house wife and sacrificed her education and work life for him, thus putting her at a disadvantage. What probably shocked him the most was how GH was  able to move forward without him and as the drama has moved on,  has started to find herself and become stronger.  Hopefully the writer will focus more on that in the storyline along with the SW storyline.  

You can justify anything if you want to, that is what SM and her mother  have done through their actions and sense of entitlement.  At this stage of the drama they are apologising only for being caught and still do not understand how their actions have affected family members, GH and  YR.  I want to see SW find out soon about their interference in his restaurant and personal life so he can cut ties with them.  It is only an extreme action like  this which will make them finally understand how their actions and behavior has caused great hurt to others.

Regarding blackmail guy I want him to get back the pain he caused GH  SW and YR from being slapped, to falsely being accused and to going to jail.

Finally  I do not want to see YR used as tool by SM and JH to hurt GH and SW.  If JH and SM are somehow are allowed to adopt YR it is wrong. How can the adoption authority consider it as it was JH and SM affair which ruined  the first adoption attempt.

Now this idiot SM mom causing a ruckus  at SW  restaurant  over GH making a freaking sidedish for SW  wasnt she not warn what will happen by GH if she did something like this?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,78,796078

No she has not learn a darn thing. I hope SW overhear his mom talking about what she and SM did if they talk about it.

What kills me she knows she already on thin ice with SW and her husband but no she thinks she can just keep doing what she wants.

16 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

If Swarmy interferes with the adoption process, it just might serve as a catalyst to SW/GH's relationship. Also, we now have SM's dad who, I think, will try to set his family right plus right the wrong done to GH. With divorce a possibility, SM's mom will be very careful about becoming involved. The way I see it the only way for SM to win Swarmy back is the "working womb" way, aka www. (Credit to Ldy Gmerm ).

Haha I was also predicting that SM will try to get pregnant through her dude :D this was our first assumption a month ago :D

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Now this idiot SM mom causing a ruckus  at SW  restaurant  over GH making a freaking sidedish for SW  wasnt she not warn what will happen by GH if she did something like this?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,78,796078

No she has not learn a darn thing.

Indeed, she has not learned her lesson:expressionless:. I want SW to overhear their conversation and maybe will find out at the same time about his mom and sister being behind his restaurant's accident. Boy, that would be good:glasses:.

And why is SM confident about JH returning to her? Did GH said something to him that made her happy? 

SW and GH  both said what needed to be said to JH, he needs to stop harassing them.

Like SW said  he still think he is YR father when he is not he never was never acted like it. GH said what I was saying early stop coming to her with his problems she does not care and is not interested.

JH is arrogant and delusional. He thinks after all he did, he can return to GH. Strange that in my country the same thing is there, a divorcee woman is usually harassed by her ex who keeps interfering in her prospects for another marriage :rolleyes:

But really I find it satisfying that JH lost GH and is regreting his stupid actions, also SM is already unsettled in her marriage. They deserve this after treating GH and YR bad.

I just dont get it the mom know she already on thin  ice but she decides to cause trouble again for what? why she so  stupid? Her husband already threaten divorce and SW already really angry with her and has moved out.

Yet this  idiot somehow thinks its ok to go and harass GH as SW restaurant over some so petty.

Also lets not forget SW and his dad still dont know what the mother did to his  restaurant.

Archived