Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

At least the husband is not acting as the husband in happy sister, he was crazy and can't keep his hands off her, this one wants to take cheating slowly as if they were dating as normal people do.

Imagine this, what if on the last episode this picture from the show opening was a hint, where they all live as one happy big family and co-parent, this will be the worst thing ever.

AZfC7Zd.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, howa said:

At least the husband is not acting as the husband in happy sister, he was crazy and can't keep his hands off her, this one wants to take cheating slowly as if they were dating as normal people do.

Imagine this, what if on the last episode this picture from the show opening was a hint, where they all live as one happy big family and co-parent, this will be the worst thing ever.

that's what I had stressed too, unfortunately I think the end will be like that:joy::joy:, all the bad guys forgiven and they'll all be part of the same family:bawling::joy:. Oh, I'm sure there will be some redemption stories in the end, that's how it is

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Sh-it hit the fan lol. Now he knows his wife and his mistress are friends. I wonder what he is gonna do but then again considering the fact that he got invited to the hotel, guess he is still keeping up the ruse:rage:. He even meets up with her parents on his way to the hotel room. Disgusting:crazy:.

Now I wonder what's wrong with GH sister? She looks shocked/surprised in the preview with her hospital gown. Please don't tell me she catches the homewrecker and her brother in law in the act. Ohh if this is the case, it will be interesting:sweat_smile:

@dramaninja They indeed look like a family:love:. He even wants to use YR drawing for his restaurant logo. He even gets along with her mom and brother. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

He is starting to act stupid, he has to learn how to limit his cheating out of their city :joy: 

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

Please don't tell me she catches the homewrecker and her brother in law in the act

I think she went to another hospital and she got cold feet.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, howa said:

He is starting to act stupid, he has to learn how to limit his cheating out of their city :joy: 

I think she went to another hospital and she got cold feet.

I was shaking my head the whole time with his so-called cheating lol:joy:. Dude looks like he doesn't know what to do and is just going with the flow. At least, he put her number as a male friend in his contact list:sweatingbullets:. Getting busted on the second day would have been a disaster lol:lol:. Even his wife is catching up with his mood swings:crazy:. How funny it was that her mother in law had to warn her about her son cheating on her one of these days:sweat:. If only she knew the words she spoke were the truth.

Ohh, I thought she was still doing the plastic surgery at her brother in law's clinic. Thats why she is still trying to set up GH brother in law with the receptionist so that she gets a discount:mellow:. Well, whatever it is, I guess it's too early for them to get caught. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Homewrecker mom knows what's going on lol:joy::mrgreen:. To think that she was going to be the first to find out:sweat_smile:. She even said in the preview, to invite Doctor Han and his wife to her daughter. This is getting good lol:mrgreen:.

GH, SW and YR looked like a family today. They got him a clock as a present. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

She really got some nerves to ask his wife about him with chain of her question while she is enjoying how clueless she is was annoying, her mother is very smart to piece one and one together and even smarter in the preview, the mother-in-law is weird who she is to intervene in someone else's dating life to say she can't and she won't allow it, the husband is a big idiot to believe his mistress and stupid for not even keeping his distance for a while after finding out the knew each other.

• Like 4

I really didn't see that coming, when the immature mother-in-law was against the second sister dating the restaurant owner I thought she was out of line but not that. :joy:

I loved the second sister action acting hope she gets the role.

• Like 4

I just began watching this drama. I'd taken a break from daily dramas after watching so many K-drama disasters lately. So I going to try this one - and hope it's good... So far I'm sticking with it & hoping the bad guys get karma in the end or before....

• Like 6

5 hours ago, howa said:

I really didn't see that coming, when the immature mother-in-law was against the second sister dating the restaurant owner I thought she was out of line but not that. :joy:

I loved the second sister action acting hope she gets the role.

I glad the sister is not really annoying actually most are not besides a few.

1.SW mom

2.Cheaters mom

3.Miss Cheats

4.Mr Cheats

Usually we have a much higher cont of annoying people.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Usually we have a much higher cont of annoying people.

The way the cheater mom dressed as a young girl in her late teen or early twenties, hoping to seduce the guy was super weird she made me laugh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, howa said:

The way the cheater mom dressed as a young girl in her late teen or early twenties, hoping to seduce the guy was super weird she made me laugh.

Yeah lol I cant hate her for that though wanting to be younger,She is annoying but SW mom is the worse.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

In the end cheaters mom will wish she had not ridiculed and mistreated her first daughter in law. Standing by watching her son cheat on his 1st wife and laughing at her betrayal. It should not matter that the woman has a problem with having children. This woman was there for her son when the mom was not. By the time she realizes she ruined this man's life with pushing him to someone richer it will be too late. But that will be a long time coming. 

In the beginning Sang Mi will be happy to throw money at her future mother in law to get her help in breaking up his marriage. Once Sang Mi has done what she set out to do and the man is with her she will stop throwing money or catering to cheaters mom and that will make his mother angry but she will not be able to fight Sang Mi. 

It is going to be interesting to see how this man gets caught and how he reacts to being caught. Will he take responsibility or will be be like so many other cheating husbands and blame his wife? For some reason I see Sang Mi and his mother being that devil on his shoulder and he will blame his wife. Even if she was spending too much time with the kid and not with him she spent years catering to him. He became spoiled in my opinion and forgot how she stood by him. His actions will eventually lead to his being unhappy but its going to take a long time before he prolly realizes it. I see him hating his ex before its all said and done because of his brain washing by Sang Mi and his mother. Only to get to a point that the truth comes out and he realizes how foolish he was but its too late as the love his wife once had is gone now and she likes someone new. 

• Like 6

Sorry for the double post. 

Sang Mi seems to be the type that will do anything to get what she wants since she was so spoiled and has a grudge against the wife. Cheater is going to rethink for a moment and try to back out but Sang Mi will make sure to expose this affair simply to hurt his wife. My guess is a pregnancy or fake pregnancy will come out to force that man to have to leave his betrayed wife since he wants a child with his own blood and his mother will be encouraging it since she has been going on about not letting the blood line die out. I think she forgot she has a second son who could continue the blood line. Either way his wife is headed for a huge punch in the stomach from learning the man cheated and has a child on the way with someone else even if it turned out to be fake later.  Sang Mi will deal the woman two huge blows and then smirk about it thinking she finally paid her back for stealing her first love.

Once she gets what she wants its a race to either get pregnant for real or fake a miscarriage. When she is unable to get pregnant in time possibly or he starts to question things (ultrasound, doctors visits etc.) being that he is a doctor she will go with the miscarriage and his ex wife will prolly end up being the escape goat (or s member of her family) when she/they  did nothing to her. It will be easy for his mother and Sang Mi to make him hate his wife even after he spent so many years with her and should know her character. I can see a once rational and intelligent man act ugly and say a lot of hateful things to his ex. It seems its always ok for the man to cheat and have a kid on the way with someone else and they quickly forget how they betrayed the ex and hurt them. It becomes a matter of the ex being jealous that she could not have a kid and hurting the new child when that was never the issue. Given his ex wife's personality she would never harm a child because of her anger and resentment at her former cheating husband and the woman who slept with him. But he will forget that listening to Sang Mi cry and blame the ex and his mom acting up blaming her too. 

• Like 5