[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't feel bad about JH. His own actions brought him here. I honestly think he feels if he gets rid of this marriage and begs enough GH would take him back. That is not the case even if he had begged before he married SM GH would never have taken him back she is totally over him. 

GH has told him on the day of the divorce to live well and never hurt his new wife the way he hurt her but look at what he is doing. Yes, SM did wrong in lying to force him into divorce and marriage but at the same time he is now married to her. Instead of leaving home to impose on his brother he should be working it out with SM and try to have another kid. The main problem with JH is he has a victim complex and he is angry that he was tricked. He never wanted to divorce GH and he hates that GH is available to find a new man and a new man is around GH and that is SW. 

Now GH has once again told him to treat her as a stranger and stay away from her but what does he do he selfishly tries to break up SW and GH by trying to push doctor girl into situation where she can be with SW. This is a epic fail because SW is not like JH he will not break his promises to GH or YR. JH is going to be mad he spent the money on the tickets and  his plan still failed.  Eventually as Doctor girl is continuously rejected she will start to get that GH is the one that SW likes either with JH's hints or she will see it for herself. Its not like she does not see she is pushing herself on him he has already told her he only sees her as a friend and its never going to change no matter how much she tries to push it. 

JH is jealous and he is trying to keep another man from GH thinking if he keeps her single he will have the chance to go back and that will never happen. If he was not so selfish he would have wished her well and stayed away but we know that will not happen. His words to her before he called her a bad person showed it. He stated that he was sorry for what he did to her he planned to atone for that for the rest of his life. The question is how could he have done that? He has remarried and is a stranger to GH now. GH is not asking anything from him nor is she moaning over what he did. GH is done and they are divorced and for her he does not exist in her world anymore. That just shows that there was no sincerity he was just throwing that out to make her feel bad only it backfired and he learned the truth of what SM did hours later. Now instead of taking her advice and leaving her alone he is meddling behind the scenes and all he will end up doing is helping SW and GW realize they like one another faster. 

Doctor girls purpose in this drama is to make GH wake up that she may have feelings for SW I believe. I think she feels a bit uncomfy later as doctor girl tries time and time again to get SW to go out with her until DR. girl finally tries to push GH out the way asking her to either help her with SW or realizes that GH is the one he likes.  GH will not get that the uncomfy feelings could be because she likes SW. The more doctor girl comes around and tries to be with SW I think GH will finally start to feel something and start to try and pull away from SW. (She will try to run I bet) I think she will try to do this so he can be with doctor girl even though she secretly likes him. I feel that eventually SW will confess to GH but that does not mean they can be together at the moment. There will still be a lot of drama from his family, her family , JH, SM, and Doctor girl before the two can ride off into the sun set as a family of 3 with YR. 

The drama is the best, but I hope for quicker development. SM is suffering now. GJ and SK dating is discovered. What else is left?

We need YR to be back to GH. At least he will enjoy camping next week with GH and SW :) But still the complications of the families opposing the couples GH/SW and GJ/SK <_<

@Ldy Gmerm JH lost GH's respect (not only her love) when he cheated on her. Nothing is going to be the same. He is delusional and foolish. He will be another obstacle in GH/SW romance :rolleyes:

I predict something now. SM will have a relationship with the blackmailer to get pregnant. She will deceive JH to get him back. He will think it is his child, since he stayed married to SM for a month or so -_- since the miscarriage was before that, then her chance to get pregnant with JH's child was still there.

JH thinks he can bounce between women when he does not get what he wants JH is a true piece of garbage thats for sure.

This is the same reason he cheated on GH over her not being able to have a child.When he does not get what he wants  he cut his loses. Like I said he was never sorry he pretend he was but he wasnt.

SM is a terrible person she knows that but JH dont seem think think he is always playing the woe is me card.

JH dont want to admit he just like SM want what you cannot have. He going to the same things SM did ,I feel its coming and I think SW going on that trip with GH and YR will be the breaking point for this fool.

SW family isnt as bad as it first seems anymore ,SM and the mom are of course terrible people but his aunt, her husband  and too a lesser extent his dad are more level headed.  

So a 4/2 ratio isnt bad. Also people wont trust the mom and sister much anymore as well.

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

JH lost GH's respect (not only her love) when he cheated on her. Nothing is going to be the same. He is delusional and foolish. He will be another obstacle in GH/SW romance :rolleyes:

This is very true and he does not get that. 

20 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

The grass is always greener on the other side and JH is just starting to realize how much he effed up his life. 

Very true, JH wanted his cake and he can eat it too. He wanted to keep GH who was devoted and the perfect wife who helped him for the last 13 years but he wanted SM who was a little spicy and had a working womb or at least the child she could give him since GH could not. The only problem with this is he underestimated his ex wife and thought she would just forgive him after finding out not only he cheated but got the woman pregnant and then dared to suggest they raise the child. He wanted to keep GH and get a child too and thought since the child is his blood that child would be better to raise then YR who is someone else child. 

Now he is being shown that he still did not get what he wanted because SM lost the baby a long time ago and tricked him. The sad part is he still does not get that he is part of the issue and his choices brought his life to this point. 

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

JH thinks he can bounce between women when he does not get what he wants JH is a true piece of garbage thats for sure.

This is the same reason he cheated on GH over her not being able to have a child.When he does not get what he wants  he cut his loses. Like I said he was never sorry he pretend he was but he wasnt.

SM is a terrible person she knows that but JH dont seem think think he is always playing the woe is me card.

JH dont want to admit he just like SM want what you cannot have. He going to the same things SM did ,I feel its coming and I think SW going on that trip with GH and YR will be the breaking point for this fool.

Exactly, only GH has told him that was never going to happen even before they got divorced. It just shows how selfish, arrogant, and self centered he is. I think on some level he thinks he is this great catch but he really is trash for his actions. When he was unable to sway GH to raise that baby he decided to continue to talk to and deal with SM because of the child he totally ruined everything for GH with YR because of SM. 

JH can't see he is just as bad as SM. He likes to play the victim and SM allows him to do that. The problem with this is it is not going to work on GH. GH I think knows JH better than he knows himself which is why his manipulations will never work on her. GH has let go of JH and her feelings for him and has divorced him wanting nothing to do with him and his drama. Its him who keeps running to her not seeing that he is impacting her new life by his actions. That only shows again how selfish he is. He betrayed her, lied to her and dared to even play her for a fool before the divorce. Then later he accuses her of murder and dares to think he can dictate where she works and barges into her home making demands about who can and can't come there when he himself is an intruder and unwanted guest. He still on some level thinks he is her husband when he is not and he has been told that. His delusions are big.

JH will only escalate his stalking, meddling and harassment of SW and GH when he fails time and time again to break them apart. If he happens to hear her parents praising SW (especially as a potential new husband for GH) I feel like he will be the one to loose it and tell them who SW is. He will not care that he could hurt GH or ruin the love she may have found again he will only think of his jealousy and not wanting her with any man other than himself as all he wants is GH away from SW. But this too will eventually backfire on him. He can never get GH back and its going to be a hard lesson for him. 

16 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think JH wasn't sorry for cheating, he was sorry that he was exposed. For him it is OK to go on cheating as long as it is in secret.

Exactly, you could tell by his attitude. He would have continued to sneak with SM if things had not blew up and SM made sure to spill it in some way. He was only sorry that he got busted and it messed up his home and lost GH who was his step stool and door mat at home while he was out there being the great doctor. When he realized that he could not manipulate GH and that GH was not the same old sweet forgive him wife he changed his tune a bit about things. The only problem for him with that is he helped GH get over him faster and made her truly see him as he really is. It sucked for him but it was great for GH as she did not have to stew over him for long. 

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SW family isnt as bad as it first seems anymore ,SM and the mom are of course terrible people but his aunt, her husband  and too a lesser extent his dad are more level headed.  

So a 4/2 ratio isnt bad. Also people wont trust the mom and sister much anymore as well.

Although the father is not bad I feel like he will not fully understand GH and what she went through until he learns that SM was the one who messed up that adoption the first time to force the marriage. Or could be meddling again. Also i don't know why he was worried about her working with SW and it making others uncomfy (Did he forget that his daughter slept with the woman's husband, got pregnant and ruined her marriage? IF anything they owe GH alot.) as they did not have to come to his shop and GH is not the one harassing them. I can understand that is his daughter but she is not a good person. As SW told him she lost a lot due to SM and yet no one other than SW and the father ever said sorry to her. GH is not messing with them its the other way around and although I am glad that SW told him GH is over JH he never should have thought that GH could still want JH who cheated on her and ruined her adoption coming back with a pregnant mistress. 

Things could be bad if GH was the type to be vindictive and expose the affair and that SM was pregnant before the divorce and remarriage. But GH is not willing to stain her self with their drama and that is why they are so lucky not to have SM's name dragged through the mud and impacting them all. 

He may be asking for a divorce drunkenly in the preview but in reality I can't see him doing it. He will cave and the woman will still continue to do what she wants behind his back. 

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The mom is so stupid. She kept helping SM and gaining more enemies. 

I do not think she will learn her lesson until something drastic happens like she is busted for what happen in the past with the ex of SW. Or she  goes again to meddle in that adoption and later learns that child was her grandchild. Something big has to happen to this woman to wake her up and realize how awful she is. She has not helped SM in the least but only hurt her by enabling her bad behavior and lying for her. The aunt told her well she should be ashamed as she was part of it but let SM take all the blame worried about getting kicked out. If you have to worry about that then you know you are doing something bad.

So I've been stalking the current filming scenes again and this kid keeps popping up in a lot of posts

Spoiler

Who is he and what role is he about to play that is important enough that Sang Won's uncle AND Geum Hee are on site?

I think SW's dad will end up being GH's & SW's best advocate. He'll probably start discovering all the things SM & his wife did. If he learns that YR is SW's son...you'd better duck when you enter his office. You never know what UFO might come flying at you. 

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

a working womb

I apologize ahead of time but...after I get off the floor. this phrase will be etched in my memory. :lol:

18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@Cassandra E. Bett Could be another kid from the orphanage? I have no idea  why is  uncle is there.

SW kid maybe? I dont know

Yeah that's what I thought, that he's one of the other orphanage kids but the whole uncle thing stumped me. In what scenario would SW's uncle be interacting with/near Geum Hee...unless he drove GH to the orphanage if SW is busy? That could be a big step forward for them if he's involving his good family into their business. 

Major spoiler for upcoming weeks, don't open if you don't want to know:

Spoiler

Why in the hell is JH with YR??? This better be an old picture <_< He needs to stay the hell away from GH-YR, he ruined his own life, no need to keep dragging others along :triumph:

2 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Major spoiler for upcoming weeks, don't open if you don't want to know:

Hide contents

Why in the hell is JH with YR??? This better be an old picture <_< He needs to stay the hell away from GH-YR, he ruined his own life, no need to keep dragging others along :triumph:

Spoiler

H e just going to keep continue causing issues for everyone involve looks like YR is at school. I swear if he some how messes up the adoption again

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:
  Hide contents

H e just going to keep continue causing issues for everyone involve looks like YR is at school. I swear if he some how messes up the adoption again

Spoiler

I swear if he starts forming some kind of twisted attachment to YR to fulfil his daddy-dream and Sang Mi uses it to take advantage and get revenge on GH by adopting YR, I'll throw a hissy fit. Like NO :rage:

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Reveal hidden contents

I swear if he starts forming some kind of twisted attachment to YR to fulfil his daddy-dream and Sang Mi uses it to take advantage and get revenge on GH by adopting YR, I'll throw a hissy fit. Like NO :rage:

Spoiler

I think it  will be JH causing all the new issues from now on he going to try used YR as a launching pad for getting with GH even though he knows she wont like this at all.

SM had an affair with JH which ruined YR chance to be adopted by GH so for SM or even JH who never wanted YR to think they deserve him it will be sick, they are the reason why he is at the orphan, and for the adopting center even to consider it after the fact that SM and JH are the reason behind canceling the adoption is unprofessional, GH already applied to be YR mother and to rob her from this opportunity would be cruel.

If the writers even considered this plot line and for the center to let JH and SM even take him would be impossible with everything:

1- GH is the best option without any doubt.

2- YR already sees her as his mother.

3- SM and JH cheated and lied to them about the affair.

4- SM is the reason behind the cancellation with her tips.

5- SW knows everything and how awful his sister is.

6- JH and SM lived apart because of SM lies and their marriage is weak.

7- No one in SM family will even consider YR especially when they know what SM did if they have a heart.

8- This plot is crazy.

9- This plot is awful.

10. GH will never allow it.

Archived