[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

I don't know why I felt sad in that scene. It is very hard for a couple who were married for 13 years to end their marriage because of an evil woman :( 

although JH was bad and cheated on his wife, but still SM is more evil in my opinion, because she is scheming. JH is a foolish and stupid pathetic person, he really doesn't love SM, he will pay for this soon.

but then as you say, GH has been sad for long, and she deserves a better person. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sad watching these videos today. It's frightening how a long term marriage can end easily either due to a person or a mistake a spouse has made. But I liked the fact that both admitted that for the past 13 years, they both were a good husband and wife. 

Now GH can move on with her life while JH gets stuck with SM. I have a feeling JH and SM will get divorce at the end just like the second leads in Sunny Again Tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm sad watching these videos today. It's frightening how a long term marriage can end easily either due to a person or a mistake a spouse has made. But I liked the fact that both admitted that for the past 13 years, they both were a good husband and wife. 

Now GH can move on with her life while JH gets stuck with SM. I have a feeling JH and SM will get divorce at the end just like the second leads in Sunny Again Tomorrow.

She was a good wife him being a good husband I dont see it,since he never sacrificed like  this did it was very one sided from what has been shown, then of course he  cheated when things did not go the way he wanted.

She was never able to actually be herself with JH

somehow I feel sorry JH he really regret what he has done though  it is dame late. the wedding is happening officially JH went to the slaughtering house.

in the preview JH is texting GH worrying about her, why i have a feeling as if he is cheating on his current wife with his ex though GH won't give him any time , the time to worry about her is before what is the point now 

20 minutes ago, euraka said:

somehow I feel sorry JH he really regret what he has done though  it is dame late. the wedding is happening officially JH went to the slaughtering house.

in the preview JH is texting GH worrying about her, why i have a feeling as if he is cheating on his current wife with his ex though GH won't give him any time , the time to worry about her is before what is the point now 

All he is doing is causing issues for GH even still.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

I have the same thought about Sunny again tomorrow, but with the difference that JH never loved SM, so when he leaves her, she will be the one who will feel sorry.

And yes, I liked it when GH told him he was a good husband, but his mistake was so strong that she could not go on. But they parted amicably, shaking hands.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

In Sunny Again Tomorrow, the lead was pretty dumb since he was in love with the female lead.  Here JH does not even love SM.  The minute he figures out that there is no child coming, he might hightail it out.  Or may be stuck in the marriage for other reasons.  Even though he was a nasty husband sometimes, they were pretty civil to one another.  He is of course jealous of anyone GH meets or hangs out with especially SW - since he know what a great catch GH is.

Life can be that way.  marriage is not the only thing that can fall apart.  

Today was the best performance of the actor playing JH. He is going to start a long punishment as of tomorrow. His life with SM will be like hell. I think he will learn his lesson sooner than the other bad characters. And I think the punishment for SM and the other villains will be delayed :angry: 

JH's mom needs a good lesson too, she is a lousy mom and greedy ungrateful person

I feel sorry for SM she think she will have a lovey-dovey life with JH but she wont, he will be cold like ice and she will be miserable. SH and GJ are cute couple and SH goofiness makes me laugh every time. Finlay it took 65 episode for the new chapter that I was looking forward to SW and GH starting their story.:smile:

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have been curious about the actor playing SW, he played a minor role in the excellent short drama Liver or Die, as the abusive husband of one of  Pong sang's sisters. His name is Yoon Sun-Woo, if you are interested :) home for summer seems to be his real debut :) 

http://asianwiki.com/Yoon_Sun-Woo

He was one of the princes in Moon Lovers too. 

I think GH will fall  for SW quicker because of the amount of things they been through  together.

1.He found YR for her at the bookstore

2. He save YR life

3. He help GH and YR  out at the daycare

4. He has been with her every step when she found out JH cheated on her

5.He found YR yet again after he ran away

6. He pleaded her case  with the social works

7.He gave her a job thus giving her a good place to adopt YR and take care of him

8.He gave her much needed advice many times

9.GH was always strong SW just help  her continue to be.

I really love GH she is kind but not stupid, she also much stronger then I ever expected.Its very obvious why SW  will fall in love with her, I mean you got to be stupid not too.

@stroppyse It will be hard for sure,but if GH truly falls for him i doubt she will let SM step on her happiness  again.She already works with SW and battle with SM many times. She was is already willing to ignore SM for her  and YR sake.

Same with SW he does not take his mom or sister nonsense at all, his mom already  mess it up with his first love I doubt he will let that happen again.

They would be quite the power couple.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

And that is where I get a bit stuck with SW. Even though he himself is lovely, he comes with a sister who broke up GH's marriage and ruined her adoption of the child of GH's heart. I don't know how GH could tolerate SM as the older sister of her new partner if GH ends up with SW. This is the point that makes me curious about how they will end this series.

I am envisioning a mental institute for SM and a buddhist temple for the Mom.  They will both go crazy.  This way, GH and SW can get married and have kids and live with the father, aunt and her husband.  JH will become a stalker of GH and SW.

I can't feel sorry for JH. His own actions put him where he is. In Today's episode you can really see he finally got what he lost. He will not have in laws like the ones he had with GH. No one in SM's family will give him that much love and support as he had while with GH. It was really too much to go on his knees to her parents. I think her mother said it best "if you were really sorry then you should have stopped yourself before things became too messy and thought about how we would see you!" Finally her mother realized that getting angry at JH will not take back everything that has happened. Now JH is only a stranger to them. 

You could tell that after GH came back from dropping off YR that he knows he is the cause of everything. If the child had survived then JH would have gone on to be remarried and raising his child while GH has currently lost her chance with YR and has to work harder to adopt him. His actions impacted everyone but mostly he hurt himself. GH gave him the last home cooked meal from her and I appreciated her for it. JH will never get this type of care from SM and her family. His min of jealousy over YR and temper tantrum like a child lost him the best person he ever had. 

While at court you can tell it did not sit well with him that GH told him she thought she would feel anger and regret when they got to court but she feels nothing. That shows that she is over him and her comment to him about answering the call from SM because she no longer cares or feels anything was a blow to him. I think JH wanted to say more to her or expected more but what he got was an indifferent and calm GH who was there to handle her business to start her life over. Like she told him its not an ending its a beginning for her and I think JH finally saw that but was uncomfortable with the thought.  The divorce was very calm and I think JH did not like that. As he stated it only took a quick moment and a signed paper to make them strangers.

I think they both handled things well although you can see he did not want to let go of her. I think GH handled it well by telling him to let her be the last person he hurts and giving him a hand shake while telling him he was a good husband to her. That told him that at least they had good times in those 13 years and only his last mistake which was a big one ruined everything. He at least acknowledged that she was too good for him. He will see more of this later on after he marries SM. 

I am not surprised that he would dare to say to her to call him if she has trouble with the adoption of YR. GH's answer to that was telling as we know she will not call JH for help. JH is delusional if he thinks that SM will allow that but also that he is friends enough with GH for her to do so. GH saying she does not want to see him again was perfect after this. 

Its funny in the preview he is texting her to check on her which is a HUGE NO NO. It only brings trouble to GH as SM is not rational and will blame GH for trying to take JH back when GH is not the one reaching out to JH. JH will not think of how this will look if SM sees this. It will be the reversal of what he did with SM while married to GH the only difference is GH will not want JH back and she does not want to see or talk to him. His selfishness will once again bring trouble to GH who is trying to live her life well with her child. 

It will only get worst as he further proves (to himself) that he has made a huge mistake in marrying SM but its too late then. SM thinks that she will be able to gloss over the miscarriage and she will be able to get pregnant again but even if she does I can't see her having a successful pregnancy because of her health issues and stress of trying to keep up with JH worrying if he is trying to go back to GH or is cheating. Once he finds out she lost that child early and still forced the divorce he will be angry but he will stay with her because he will want to gain that clinic.  But married life for the both of them will be a failure and it will cause a lot of pain and resentment. 

Poor SW, he is awkward and uncomfy in his own home around his family. His mother thinks its easy to just forget what they did and she thinks he should since its family but that only shows how nasty they are and SM dares to say he would rather be nice to a stranger over supporting his home wrecking sister who ruined the adoption for a child all for selfish reasons hurting a nice woman. And yet they still do not get that they did wrong. SM is happy because the divorce is going to happen but she forgets that in order to get that divorce the man was forced. 

It only showed how impatient she is still because she had to call while they were at court and then dared to say she thought it would be over sooner. SM is so desperate to have JH all to herself that she forgets that her plotting and planning got the man but that does not mean she will end up with the man fully into her and the pending nuptials. I can see SM seeking GH out to gloat but her gloating will not get the results she wants and it will make SM mad. I can see her seeing GH happy with SW and YR and she will be angry because she is not the one with a child and living a happy life with JH. Her initial plan was to ruin things for GH out of revenge but instead she helped GH be free to start over. 

Archived