[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the bright side I think things can only go up for GH  and down for SM.

1.GH divorcing JH is much needed closure the was bringing her nothing but pain

2.She still has a chance to adopt YR

3.She has a real good job

4.She has the major support of her family

5.She  has the loyalty and total support of SW

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

preview july 29

I swear its always the same user in the YouTube comments  coming across hostile towards SW for some strange reason.

Like  he is the ONLY one who being by her side  100% of the time, his family has nothing to do with the type of person he is,wee dont pick our family at all but we choose the type of person to be be.

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What about YR's adoption?

Despite JH's grave mistakes, he still has some humanity, unlike SM who is a real monster

No he really doesn't. This is about him and the fact that he really does not want o divorce GH. JH is being pushed to follow through by SM. He knows that his actions have caused all this. Even though he did not want to adopt YR he owes GH for all the years she took care of him and pushed him to where he is today. His actions ruined his marriage, lost his wife, and ruined the one thing she asked from him. 

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

To me he really does not he only cries when he is affected in some way.

Exactly. He has no choice now but to continue on because of this baby he thinks is still there. This is why later when he realizes there will be no babies and that SM lost the baby before the wedding and that is the reason she was rushing it he will be angry. It means he did not have to divorce GH  and watch her now be happy with YR and a new man in her life.

Spoiler

For him it will be a mess because the only reason he was with her was the child so he is right back where he started without being able to have an heir. What will hit him more is the one person who told him there has to be a reason why they rushed it sold him out and got a house and other things to keep quiet instead of protecting him and telling him the truth so he did not have to divorce. (His very own mother who found out why the rush but failed to tell him.)Its going to hit him at first he was pushing the divorce and now he is being swept out the door in order for GH to start her life over and adopt that child as a single parent.

I think the biggest punishment for JH other than being stuck with SM with nothing to show for it is to see SW and GH together (married hopefully) with a baby on the way. Finding out that without all the stress in her life to conceive GH was finally able to do so with SW. Imagine that slap in the face to JH who pushed and pushed GH and never got a child with her then with SM who lost that baby only to see his ex finally able to have a child and its with someone better than him. 

JH nor SM will have a happy married life together. They hurt too many in their own selfish pursuits. It will kill them both when they see GH happy again. 

I can't understand anyone not happy with SW. He has been a true friend to GH the entire time despite the fact that he is ashamed of what his sister did. I can only see their friendship deepening until they end up realizing they like one another. I also truly hope that YR turns out to be his child later. The marriage of JH and SM will not last. Things will go down hill fast as soon as the truth comes out. 

From the preview it looks like his mom is trying to squeeze SM but its not working. This is going to be fun. Once SM marries him she will not care who finds out about the miscarriage. Mom should try to get all she can now in her name before the "I do's" because later they will give her nothing and could very well threaten her with something to keep quiet. 

So now JH is trying to act as a father when it is too late for him, he didn't even say goodbye to YR or took the initiative to do so and YR only wanted to say goodbye to SW. SM mother should just ignore her daughter since she is not happy with JH or his family and ruin this sham marriage. But finally GH is done with him forever or so they think:tounge_wink:.

Wasn't it GH who pushed Swarmy to reconcile w/his mom? Doesn't she know that or care? Her "advocate" is now out of the picture - I really hope she doesn't end up back w/GH's family at the end (I'm remembering The Secret of My Love). I know in daily dramas "common sense" is not written into the script but still...

Of course everything will work out for YR - I just hope this unhappy moment is only temporary, like in 1 or 2 episodes. Plus, I'm used to seeing SM moody & unhappy - I don't want to see her all smiling & happy. 

I am NOT a crier, but tears welled up at the end of today’s episode.  PLEASE! Give all these evil people the comeuppance and worse that they deserve.  SM deserves to be sterile, and JH needs to feel like s*** for the rest of his life.  SM’s mother needs to watch her daughter go crazy and her husband throw her out for being an accomplice.  Of course, JH’s mom will lose everything she has.  I have no feelings for GH’s sister at all.  Her story is boring.

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Wasn't it GH who pushed Swarmy to reconcile w/his mom? Doesn't she know that or care? Her "advocate" is now out of the picture - I really hope she doesn't end up back w/GH's family at the end (I'm remembering The Secret of My Love). I know in daily dramas "common sense" is not written into the script but still...

Of course everything will work out for YR - I just hope this unhappy moment is only temporary, like in 1 or 2 episodes. Plus, I'm used to seeing SM moody & unhappy - I don't want to see her all smiling & happy. 

Yes MJ is so ungrateful but then she only cares about money. The only one who cares about her is her stepson SK.

Poor YR, he is the main reason I watch the drama, when I saw him in the teaser. I love child actors so much, and mother/son or Father/daughter relationship is so beautiful in Korean drama. 

I like GH and SW, I expect their romance to be quiet and gradual. They make a happy family together with YR, but of course we know the obstacles ahead of them from both families -_-

what an episode , I cried the boy who plays YR is really  good he will be going places ,  FInally the divorce will be over.  in the mean time GH can be his foster mom for YR till the adaption come through. the romance between SW&GH won't happen soon ,  but there friendship will deepen GH is not in a place to think about a Man , 1. she just get a divorce ( go out of long time relationship) her wound is still fresh not mention  despite what happen recently he was her first love and it was a happy marriage  and it destroyed  her trust and believe in love it will take a time to heal her heart 2. all her energy and focus will be on how to get back YR so no time to think about relationship.

SW has to worked so hard to show GH that he is nothing like her ex, he already admire  her love for YR imagine when he finds out he is his son. in my opinion the writer use the identity of YR parents as a hidden card to win the objection of both family 

37 minutes ago, euraka said:

what an episode , I cried the boy who plays YR is really  good he will be going places ,  FInally the divorce will be over.  in the mean time GH can be his foster mom for YR till the adaption come through. the romance between SW&GH won't happen soon ,  but there friendship will deepen GH is not in a place to think about a Man , 1. she just get a divorce ( go out of long time relationship) her wound is still fresh not mention  despite what happen recently he was her first love and it was a happy marriage  and it destroyed  her trust and believe in love it will take a time to heal her heart 2. all her energy and focus will be on how to get back YR so no time to think about relationship.

SW has to worked so hard to show GH that he is nothing like her ex, he already admire  her love for YR imagine when he finds out he is his son. in my opinion the writer use the identity of YR parents as a hidden card to win the objection of both family 

I actually think  SW did more then JH every did for GH in a short time.He was there for her darkest hours,he treat YR like his own son, never treating him a certain way because he was adopted

GH gave up alot of JH and SW restore  alot of what she lost  I actually very curious how GH will defend SW from her family when that time comes.

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I actually think  SW did more then JH every did for GH in a short time.He was there for her darkest hours,he treat YR like his own son, never treating him a certain way because he was adopted

GH gave up alot of JH and SW restore  alot of what she lost  I actually very curious how GH will defend SW from her family when that time comes.

It is a very good thing that GH already knows that SW is SM's brother.

GH, SW, SK (JH's brother) and GH's dad treated YR without discrimination from the start. They are good people 

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I agree SW was there for her when she needed a friend most what i mean from experience  " once bitten twice shy" it won't be easy for her to open up 

@dramaninja you asked about the comment that Sang Won's mother made about how she doesn't want him to betray and stab her in the back again and what it meant. In this case she probably meant what all these drama mothers want. They expect that their child marries someone from a rich and well of family. Not someone from a humble background and him choosing one was him betraying all the high hopes that she had for him and stabbing her in the back. People like her can never accept great people like Gum Hui and want someone on their own level. To be more honest she got her Karma getting Cheater's Mother as an In Law. Geum Hui's parents may not have much to their name but they are far more happier and better than Cheater's mother. Not only that they wouldn't ask her for a dime. 

While we are on the topic of Leech I find it so amusing that she is realizing that Geum Hui is a much better catch than that Clingy With Sang Mi and is even asking her son to reconsider especially if there wasn't a kid along the way. Only problem her greed will win out in the end and will try and agree to keep the secret for the time being. Need to see whether or not Cheater will discover the truth as well.

We do see him begging Geum Hui's family on his knees in the preview so lets wait and see what happens next and how will he take Geum Hui's rejection will he try and make it seem like she doesn't want to be with him because she is now having an affair with Sang Won.

In regards to Sang Mi's family being on her side apart from the Aunt and Sang Won is partially true. To be honest the Dad isn't a 100% committed to Cheater as well but he is only going through with it because his daughter is insisting. In a way he is partially responsible for the divorce going through because as a parent he should have tried to do the right thing and convince his daughter no mater what. Problem with him is that he doesn't pay all that much attention to his family and lets his wife deal with all the problems. it is also the reason why he doesn't know what is happening most of the time for instance he doesn't know that it was Sang Mi that was responsible for sabotaging Youreum's adoption. Sure he has made comments like :"Must the marriage go through" or "Are you only marrying my daughter for the child if so think again" etc.. he even suggested that since they have a lot of money they can raise the kid by themselves. The problem being that Sang Mi insists on this marriage happening and he is giving in just like his wife. So in short while he doesn't approve of this marriage and is more understanding than the rest of his family he is still guilty by not doing enough to prevent this from happening. Heck he could even send his daughter to the Land Of Exile which he fails to do so.

@dramaninja who is this person on youtube that is trash talking Sang Won give me the name need to see these comments myself to believe it. Will get a friend of mine to give him a piece of our mind. (meet great people on this site and others :) ) Been a long time since I actually went on youtube even the KBS World official site on it because I have issues with how they sub their shows.

Anyway got to run now. time for dinner will be back later on so till then take care and keep posting. Hopefully will add more later on.

Archived