[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, lu09 said:

It's good to know that she is with her stupid mom instead of GH when that car nearly hits her:thumbsup::expressionless:

@dramaninja This idiot:crazy:, What, I'm your husband.....:expressionless:. You were until you cheated on her and have a child on the way with your mistress. And how dare he grab her like that:crazy:? And did he asked her in the preview if she likes SW?? No words to say, no words:expressionless:.....

I'm glad SW is teaching her :).

Right he is going to get worse and worse.he has some nerve to ask her that.its none of his business if she does.

I am not surprised by JH. In his mind he did nothing wrong in sleeping with SM and getting her pregnant. He does not love SM and only wants to gain something from her. Its why he pointed out about GH raising that child SM is pregnant with. So his jumping up to proclaim he is her husband around SW only shows the man is delusional. All of his actions have negated the claim of "Husband" for GH. I keep saying it but JH is threaten by SW and he can tell on some level SW is the right man for GH. It will only get worse later on for sure. JH forgets he was asking GH to divorce him not so long ago. Its funny how he wants to stand up like a dog to protect something he threw away with his own actions. As I mentioned before it does not matter if he broke his marriage vows and slept with someone else but the wife he hurt with his actions should always only belong to him! Its crazy thinking but you see it a lot in the drama's. He can tell there is a spark of something between GH and SW and it bothers him even if he has not really acknowledged it yet. Just wait until later when he has no more ties to GH and she is free to live her life. He will see them together and I expect at some point he will confront SW or GH about their feelings for one another and I expect SW to say yes he likes (loves) GH which will set JH off even if he is married to SM. 

The sad part is SM keeps getting slapped in the face from his actions. Here she deluded herself into thinking she could have him and he still wants to say GH is his wife in front of his pregnant mistress. You can see her face in the clip she is shocked at  his audacity but then she should know the type of man she was trying to get. 

SM will not sit down. The stress of chasing JH and harassing GH is causing her to miscarriage along with the issues she was told by her doctor. Even if she is hit by the car with her mom or has a miscarriage due to the stress I can see SM not telling JH because of the scene we saw above. SM knows the baby is really the only tie she  has to keep JH after his huge announcement that GH is his wife at SW's restaurant. SM needs to wait and get him to the alter first before that baby is lost. So if she looses that baby she will hide it and I can see her faking a miscarriage later that she can blame on GH to help JH hate GH and stop wanting to be with her. Only no matter  how much he may hate GH then in his heart he will still think of her as his wife and jealousy will come out over who she is seeing. The problem with that lie she told  is later the truth will eventually come out (prolly from blackmail guy) and JH will hate her for lying to him and pushing the marriage when she knew he did not want to marry her and for lying about a miscarriage that happened earlier and GH had nothing to do with it. JH is not a nice guy. He would definitely say to SM that its her fault he left his wife for her so I can't see SM telling him that she lost that baby right away.

I can see SM going crazy slowly from not being able to get JH's heart and resentful she is unable to have a child if the miscarriage happens and she is told due to problems she can not conceive again. The blame for this will fall on GH's shoulders who did nothing at all to SM. Irrational people will never take the blame for their failures and never see that they are where they are today because of their own actions. I have said it once before but SM needs to walk in GH's shoes to fully get her punishment. 

I also still hope that JH has a problem as well with making babies. It takes away his ability to say it does not matter later and want to step back into GH's and YR's life. Like he is making a concession for GH not being able to have children. If it turns out later he has a problem as well then I would be happy. His actions hurt GH  back then so he needs to loose the ability to have children to fully be hit hard. I have no doubt later JH will fall hard and he will want to look back at GH and cry and beg her to take him back. He will become a pest to her and I hate to see it later.  He will learn later all he did for ambition and greed was pointless.

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a feeling that JH will turn out to be infertile

Tbh, I don't think that would be very medically accurate since Guim Hui received IVF treatment. The treatment requires the egg to be fertilized outside of the body or in a test tube. Both the egg and sperm would have gone through a lot of testing to see if it was healthy and active and candidates for ivf. They've done IVF 6 times, and that means that's at least six times his sperm was tested and was given the A okay for fertilization. Like, they've been heavily involved with fertility and fertility doctors for several years to have gone through IVF six times. Countless times where his sperm would have been under a microscope and other contraptions to determine it's health. 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If SM miscarries, JH might not marry her. This will complicate things further 

Btw what is the blackmailer showing JH? Do you think he showed him SM and GH video? 

I have a feeling that JH might change his mind about SM now

SM is well aware that she does not have a good hold on JH. If she did he never would have broken it off before and she needed to use the baby to scare him. Now that she is close to getting him divorced and married there is no way she would ever let go of the only trump card she has over him. Today's loud and messy announcement in SW's shop only shows that. JH never thought of SM at all when he is yelling that GH is his wife. So SM will never tell him right away if she looses that baby before the marriage is finalized. SM wont tell him after either, because given JH's personality he will blame her as to why she could not keep the child.   

So if she looses that baby before the wedding she will hide it and stage a miscarriage later and make it someone else fault and we can all guess who that would be? SM will try any means to hurt GH but it wont take long for her jealousy over GH to flair up over JH still pinning for his ex. So she will make sure to try anything to ruin his image of GH. Given that she knows that JH did not want to divorce GH she will have to try to tarnish GH in JH's mind hoping that she will be able to get him fully. The good part of this is I still expect blackmailer to record video or audio of SM  framing GH for a miscarriage if she goes that route. It will be his biggest trump card to squeeze her dry for money. SM will never want JH to find out she lost that baby before the wedding and still married him lying that GH caused it. JH would try to leave her and go back to GH and she will never want that to happen. Forget that GH does not want JH any longer and will never take him back. 

Kudos to GD, this brother has his sisters back, SM lost big time in front of GH. She thought :lol: she will win this round but she lost big time. GH mother is like a little kid who knows something or think they know something big and giggle, again she is getting ahead of herself.

That spy is the worst, he is dirty so he thinks every one is tainted as him and SM, GH and SW were talking sweetly because they knew each other. I hope GH family finds out about SW before he and GH start their relationship, because I hate that dance "you're a great guy and you helped us a lot"  to  "you're our enemy and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I hate you now".

9 hours ago, howa said:

He will lose his career then.

Indeed....True, but then again let's not forget, the clinic patients wants JH. So SM dad will lose clients if he fires JH again. Not to mention, the clinic reputation will hit the ground if even patients find out this messy drama that's going on.

@nohamahamoud2002 I'm still going with the child being the blackmailer's baby because the affair wasn't going on that long. Doctor told SM to be careful during the 2nd and 3rd month. SM should be in her second month by now, going to third month ........ Yep, the baby isn't JH and I'm looking forward to his face when he finds out about this:glasses:.

On 7/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, dramaninja said:

Apparently a beach episode is coming up going by  the 2 leads instagram?

I am curious about that look GH gave SW at the 17:53 mark in EP 54 hmm.Then when he look at her she act like she wasnt looking .

Could be just me.

Looks like a fun time!

That look is the start of LOOOOOOOOVE

19 hours ago, lu09 said:

Indeed....True, but then again let's not forget, the clinic patients wants JH. So SM dad will lose clients if he fires JH again. Not to mention, the clinic reputation will hit the ground if even patients find out this messy drama that's going on.

@nohamahamoud2002 I'm still going with the child being the blackmailer's baby because the affair wasn't going on that long. Doctor told SM to be careful during the 2nd and 3rd month. SM should be in her second month by now, going to third month ........ Yep, the baby isn't JH and I'm looking forward to his face when he finds out about this:glasses:.

I hope JH make a terrible mistake in the clinic.  They lose patients.  He is sued.  MIL will kick him to the curb faster than he can kneel in apology!

And at same time they found out that it is the blackmailer's baby so he can't use this baby as leverage.  and dear SM - whole world will shake theirr heads at her  and call her richard simmons to her face!  She will have to hide herself in her room!  The internet is buzzing and the company's website is full of people commenting on the clinic owner having a richard simmons for a daughter!  

Archived