[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

@dramaninja Thanks for posting those videos:). I'm glad YR got found safe:pensive:. Poor child, the only thing he took from the house is that family picture. I'm glad GH told YR that she will always be there for him:tears:. I'm pretty sure that scumbag doesn't feel guilty for what he did. That goes for GH mom as well<_<.

Yep, I'm glad she told him off. Dude is forgetting that he is gonna divorce her in 3 months and he expects her to stay put and listen to him:unamused:.... What a hypocrite:expressionless:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH does see GH as property. She should forget that he stepped out on her and cheated. Forget that the woman he cheated with is pregnant and forget that he is trying to run out the door and be with that woman as fast as he can. As long as he is married to her he thinks he can still dictate to her. Its always the same, no matter how much they cheat they feel that the woman they married or any woman they have been with belongs only to them. He is very delusional. 

SW pointed it out to him, he is going on marriage meets with SM but yet he is questioning him like a scorned husband. He really does not think that just hours or days before he was wanting GH to divorce him fast. He does in deed want his cake and eat it too. For him he would be happy if GH stayed in her place and waited for him while he ran around and was with SM married. Its going to naw on him when he realizes that GH is truly done with him and she was not giving him lip service. She said what she meant and that was she did not love him anymore. Later when he runs across her and sees her living well with no feelings of care for him it will eat him up to see her smiling and laughing with SW. Its crazy how he would want her to pine for him instead of acknowledging how wrong he did her. It is going to be comical to watch him get jealous and SM start noticing his behavior. 

Its sad that after 13 years he a. does not know the woman he was married to. b. took advantage of her kind nature and used her. but also c. that any respect as his wife he could not give her. His selfishness shows itself day by day as they get closer to divorce. This incident with him going with SM to see the ultrasound will really set him off. 

What upsets me is they never learn anything. SM and anyone else does not need to harass GH or even follow her to get something to push that divorce. 3 most (90 days) is not a long time and will go fast. JH should also realize that GH is not limiting him. She knows he is seeing SM all she asks is not to do anything that could mess up the adoption. 

Blackmail guy should be ashamed of himself. He knows what SM did to GH and yet he still sneaks around to help SM get video and pictures that can be taken out of context and end up hurting GH all for money because of his bad habit. He too will pay later for what he has done. 

I feel bad for YR and GH who only really have SW and her dad in their corner. So many people are not willing to just stop and help and innocent child find a good home regardless of who his blood ties are. I really hope that their actions do not harm this adoption for YR and GH. I truly hope this writer will go in a new direction and SW and GH will get together to help YR have a home. I want marriage for them (hope, hope, hope even if it is only contract for now.) but I know that may not happen until much later. A lot of factors are in play with GH being gun shy after her marriage and divorce from JH and all the people would would protest that relationship because he is SM's brother. 

I do hope her mom makes the pending nuptials huge. That way when people find out or remember that he was married before they will quickly get later that SM and JH were cheating and he left his current wife then for SM who got pregnant by him. The proper thing since this is a second marriage for both is to be low key but then some people never learn and are too full of themselves. Blowing it up big will only cause embarrassment later especially when people are talking about them and pointing at them behind their backs because their love was not on the up and up but was the result of an affair.

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the video clip preview in the link above. Also, in the preview that @0ly40 just posted.

JH: Definitely don’t forgive me, Geum Hee. (said while drunk and SM is listening)
SM Father: Do you even love Sang Mi? (said to JH)
GJ: Yes, Won Joon-shi? (answering the phone while she is with SH)
SH: By Won Joon, do you mean the work colleague…?
GJ: Yes, partners should become closer.
SH: That doesn’t mean you have to date!
GH Mother: It would be great if Geum Hee could work here. Wouldn’t you like to come to our house? (that’s an invitation to come for a visit and usually a meal)
SM: You said that Geum Hee works at the mart. Make her quit. (to DS)
DS: The price is going to go higher for that.
(woman slaps GH)
GH: Why did you do that?

Also, here is the text preview translation from the link above:

Sang Mi tells Dae Sung to make it so Geum Hee has to stop working at the mart.
Meanwhile, Seok Ho becomes bothered that Geum Joon is spending time with Won Joon…

Thanks alot!

SM is quite stupid all GH is going to do is go and work for you brother a place where  none of your tricks will work lololo

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thanks alot!

SM is quite stupid all GH is going to do is go and work for you brother a place where  none of your tricks will work lololo

So true. She's pushing GH towards SW's path now. 

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JH: Definitely don’t forgive me, Geum Hee. (said while drunk and SM is listening)
 SM Father: Do you even love Sang Mi? (said to JH)

I really like that. Junhoo becomes more human when he is drunk. Really he doesn't love SM. It is quite clear. He just lusts over her, and wants a child and money. But when he comes to his senses, he will repent, and it will be too late. 

by the way, friends, JH's mother was his father's mistress too. She is SK's stepmom. She had a short affair with JH's dad, and left the child JH to SK's mom to bring up. She is exactly like SM. the irony is that JH never forgave her, and still he did the same mistake with SM.  So he can never like SM too because she is like his mother

@stroppyse thanks for the translation 

JH is blinded by ambition and lust but in today's episode during doctor's appointment he had some sort of clarity and how much he wanted the baby with GH but it is too late there is not coming back he burn the bridge  

Guim Hui's family doesn't know that Sang Won is Sang Mi's brother, right? I can't remember if they ever found out, but this makes the most sense since they interact with him many a times and also the preview , doesn't seem like they know yet

7 minutes ago, GuimHui said:

Guim Hui's family doesn't know that Sang Won is Sang Mi's brother, right? I can't remember if they ever found out, but this makes the most sense since they interact with him many a times and also the preview , doesn't seem like they know yet

They don't know yet. I guess they will find out after that program airs if SM family sees them together...... I won't put pass them to cause a scene:unamused::expressionless:

JH had the nerve to reminisce about GH <_<. Now he remembers what she went through to have his child with all those appointments and injections. Too late buddy<_<. And he even had the audacity to ask GH why she is not asking how much he is drinking?:weary:. I have no words to say, no words.............

SM, I love the expression on her face at the end:rolleyes:. Although she is gonna cause Sh-it down the line, it's good to know without the baby she is carrying, she is nothing to JH. 

Good brothers like GD are very rare in K-drama like in "My healing Love" and this one, also good sisters like GJ who aren't a pain on the neck, SM now knows first hand how does it feel to be betrayed by the one person that you suppose to trust. JH romanticizing about the past he threw away is disgusting but it is weird he didn't have any altercation with SW like he always does when he gets involved with GH or YR.

I want the three months to pass fast-forward and not to be dragged more, I want the last scene of this week episode to be GH and JH parting their way in front of the court stairway and the next week episode GH on her way to work with SW.

Swarmy has burned his bridges with GH; his momentary twinge of conscience doesn’t impress me at all. (Still, I want to see more & more of Swarmy’s misery.) The turd needs to go ahead & move out. It’s time for the knight in shining armor to ride up & rescue GH & YR.

That scene between GH & YR in the church was so endearing. GH’s mom was a witness to how a mother should really react. I’m sure the guilt will change GH’s mom for the better. She’ll need to change if she is going to help GH protect YR.

The market owner’s wife is a perfect example of how people react to “goodness”. It’s a pity that people like her & SM can’t recognize a genuinely good person when they see them. To them, a person is either putting on an act or has an ulterior motive. They are so guilt-ridden that they think everyone is just like them – connivers. I know it’s too much to hope for that GH would slap back – she’s too nice. But I’d pick up something from the vegetable department and puree it on her head.

20 hours ago, lu09 said:

SM, I love the expression on her face at the end:rolleyes:. Although she is gonna cause Sh-it down the line, it's good to know without the baby she is carrying, she is nothing to JH.

This will make her crazy with jealousy later. She will definitely accuse GH later of trying to get JH back when it will be JH running after GH. SM deluded herself into thinking that the baby was her ticket to get his love once she had him. Knowing this will not make her face she is making a huge mistake it will only make her dig in and do anything to pull him from GH forgetting that she already has him and GH is no longer in love or with JH or wants him any longer. She will be desperate to marry him thinking once that happens she will be able to erase GH from his life , mind and heart but it will not work. Reality has shown her that he is still not into her and it will only get worse later as she will question his so call love for her over and over again as the little voice in her head tells her he does not love her. But SM had to have JH when she should have cut her losses with him and walked away. It will eat at her that JH was with her for what he could benefit instead of that fairy tale love she deluded herself into thinking she had with him. I feel sorry for her only on the level that I believe she was looking for love and went about trying to get it the wrong way. Her selfishness, jealousy as well as being a snob and spoiled ended up ruining her as she will have to face eventually a husband that used her and never loved her. 

20 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ok why do I think the blackmailer is just helping GH out in his on creepy terrible way?

Dude is weird for sure.

I don't know if its helping her now but I can see him doing it later when he gets burned badly by SM. I expect him to record something that SM will be desperate to not let people know and its going to prolly be related to that child. If she plans a miscarriage or blames her miscarriage on GH I can see him being there recording it using it as blackmail. 

15 hours ago, howa said:

SM now knows first hand how does it feel to be betrayed by the one person that you suppose to trust. JH romanticizing about the past he threw away is disgusting but it is weird he didn't have any altercation with SW like he always does when he gets involved with GH or YR.

SM had to have JH. A big hint for her was how he treated his wife of 13 years. IF he will do that to GH then what made her think that eventually he wont do it to her? SM will never think it could happen to her so she will dig in to have him as fast as she can and that means trying anything to hurt GH to get her to release him.  

JH romanticizing about his now over relationship with GH is disgusting but he will again think about this when things fall apart with SM. Is sad because he had opportunities to turn back and he did not back then. No one to blame for his loses but himself. But he is going to be thick skinned later and try to come back to her not wanting to believe that she is truly over him and there is no future for him to come back and interrupt her and YR's life.

Even in the end he did not do right by GH and could not be bothered to fully fulfill her one wish to help her with the adoption. I fully believe that SM is going to try and do something that makes him completely forget everything he promised GH to end the marriage in three months.  I too want the 3 mos to go by fast so we can get that scene on the court house steps and GH can be free of that looser. If not for YR I could see GH kicking him away earlier than this. 

15 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Swarmy has burned his bridges with GH; his momentary twinge of conscience doesn’t impress me at all. (Still, I want to see more & more of Swarmy’s misery.) The turd needs to go ahead & move out. It’s time for the knight in shining armor to ride up & rescue GH & YR.

He sure did and it does not impress me either. NO one made him make the choices he did. JH did that all on his own and his small attack of conscience now means nothing when he truly only thinks about himself. His greed and ambition will over rule this and he will go back to being the looser he is. I want to see his misery too and we will later. When that happens then he will want to blame everyone else but himself and harass GH to take him back. As long as GH is still single he will think he has a chance to go back to her. 

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Notice she told YR will always be standing next to you? She did not include JH at all.

Same with YR only saying he wants to live with his mom. That when JH knew he is being erase from their lives as he should be.

He should be erased. When he went out with SM and slept with her he never considered his wife or that child. He has admitted that he never wanted to adopt or wanted YR. Now that he has made his choices and the child knows that JH is not with GH why should they hold a place for a person who will soon be out of their lives?

Later he will see GH and YR with SW and it will eat him up that he could have been in SW's place but he ruined it. His jealousy over a woman that has been divorced from him for a while will be comical as it eats him up to see those three like a happy little family. He will over step his boundaries and try to warn off SW and warn GH. If JH sees that her family likes SW and is trying to get them together I can see him spilling the beans of who he is if GH's family is still unaware of who SW is by then he (or SM or his mother)  prolly will out that SM is SW's sister ruining that to keep the two of them apart.

@howa you beat me to the point regarding Sleazy (Shop Owner) I would have responded earlier but unfortunately like a clumsy person forgot my laptop at work so couldn’t reply and when I did get it I was feeling a bit under the weather. Regardless I wanted to point out that his actions shouldn’t really come as a surprise. I also know that one shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but in this case it couldn’t be helped. Even before the latest episode showing just how Sleazy he really was he started showing his true colours early. Remember Episode 50. He was fully aware that Geumhui was married (he asked her this fact at her job interview either out of routine or it was in her resume) regardless of this fact he got the answer in the affirmative yet he tried to ask her out to meal. To me that is borderline Sexual Harassment and then he tried holding her hands even when he could see that she was uncomfortable when he did that. Plus, something like this was bound to happen in a drama like this otherwise if she had a great boss then there would be no reason for the main leads to work together or spend more time with each other.

Spoiler

People also seem to be very angry at Geunhui’s mother for trying to cancel Youreum’s adoption and leave him at the orphanage. But this to shouldn’t really come as a surprise considering her nature.

If we look at each of the three mothers, we can see what motivates each of them. For Leech it is Greed, for Sang Mi’s Mom it is Status (whether it is social, wealth etc. the all sort of fall under here) and for Geum Hui’s mother it is Concern. Concern for her family and loved ones.

Let’s take a few examples of her concern for her children who she only wants the best and not have them suffer. For Geum Dong she was angry and disappointed that he left studies for a post as a Civil Servant and chose to do a job as a hair dresser. She already foresaw that he would have problems down the line such as his marriage prospects would drastically go down after all she felt that his job was not only embracing but also one for females. His own friend is a perfect example of this fact. He mentioned that he would indeed be embarrassed to introduce him as a friend but had he chosen to be a Civil Servant they could each help each other out at times. He would be extremely lucky to find a girl to marry. Fortunately, he has one who has a well-respected job as a teacher.

When it came to Geum Ju she wasn’t so much as embarrassed at her job just concerned how long she would take on small parts as an actress without getting anything major and if this continued how would she support herself in the future.

Finally, for Geum Hui she was full of concern even before the adoption. She was against her marrying Jun Ho in the start because she knew that she would end up suffering as she had to take care of his sick father, she was unsure about the adoption but trusted her daughter and then the affair happened and her daughter got hurt. Now as to the matter of the adoption she can already see how many problems her daughter has to face especially when it comes to her getting a divorce. A divorced woman already has her chances drastically reduced in getting remarried in Korea then add to the fact that she is going to be a Single Mother they plummet even further. Meaning her daughter is going to have to struggle a lot and she doesn’t want her to go through all that if she can help it.

Not to add to the fact that she is extremely practical about all of this as well. She didn’t abandon Youreum at the orphanage because she wasn’t attached to him. This is far from the case. Had that been the issue she would have just dumped him and left. Instead she told the orphanage director to ensure that he got adopted into a good and loving family. On the other hand, she herself was attached to the kid like the rest of the family but she was also aware that his chances of getting adopted were slim due to the Social Workers mentioning how certain things affected the procedure such as families getting divorced etc..

What the child needs is a loving and stable environment. In this case he would have the former but not the later. In this case she assumed that it would be better if she left the kid before her family and herself got more attached to Youreum and then it would be much harder for them to let go him when the time came. She wanted to prevent everyone the heartbreak to come. It also doesn’t help that while Geum Hui tells her that she will protect and keep Youreum she doesn’t tell her of the plan she intends to use if the divorce happens earlier than 3 months.

So in the end while I don’t approve of her actions I understand that they come from a place of love and concern. Another thing that I would like to point out regarding her is that she doesn’t seem to be aware of just how strong her kids are. They are far stronger than what she expects especially because they have each other and support each other. A perfect example was of how the kids were willing to look after Youreum after the divorce. Geum Dong as a father figure and Geum Ju as a financial backer.

In short she is better that Leech in this aspect who also seems to show some sort of concern of her children’s wellbeing but the difference here is that Leech first looks out for number one meaning herself while the Geum Hui’s mother looks at her family’s needs first even willing to be the villain as long as they can stay happy.

The fun thing about the latest episodes is that cracks are finally appearing in the supposedly perfect lives of Cheater and Homewrecker. They are starting to realize this isn’t what they wanted. Unfortunately, they probably feel that they have gone to far to back down or return.

Jun Ho for instance is supposedly remembering the good times that he had with Geum Hui and is missing her. The writers are trying to show that he isn’t such a bad guy as well as showing some sort of worry towards Youreum when he went missing but unfortunately this isn’t working. The writers tend to do something like this at times out of the blue. For instance there was this drama where the main leads niece (Second Female Lead) did bad things (faked her identity, tried to blackmail people, took out loans under her fake identity etc) and yet the female lead tried to help her escape and when she asked why the female lead tried to remind her that she used to be kind and sweet person when she was young such as how she would try and defend her when they were young (kids used to tease the aunt for her height and the second lead would defend her then) This helped the second lead come to her senses and decided to turn over a new leave. Yep didn’t work for me nor is this reaction of Jun Ho’s frankly one really shouldn’t be surprised at his actions.

He is an extremely selfish person who wants the best of both worlds. For Sang Mi he wants the clinic and the baby is an extra bonus as for Geum Hui he wants her love, support and understanding which he isn’t getting for some reason. After all he probably thinks that he is the reasonable one over here. A divorce isn’t something that he is asking for but is being forced to do in his opinion mind you. Geum Hui on one hand is insisting for it and then on top of all this he is being pressurized from Sang Mi to get one as well otherwise she is going to abort their kid. Didn’t he say a few episodes back that he doesn’t want a divorce but at the same time he can’t give up on his biological kid as well. Heck he even came up with a weird suggestion that Geumhui should perhaps raise that kid. Under normal circumstances he is fully aware that wouldn’t work but for a loving and understanding wife like Geumhui it just might and that she would love the kid like her own because she loved him. Just as how she took care of his sick father in the past. He must have been surprised when she didn’t agree with such an absurd plan like that.

The problem with Sang Mi is that somewhere deep down she knows that she doesn’t have a real hold over him. He was after all willing to drop her like hot potatoes and return to his wife. The only real hold that she has on him is the child and if that goes she knows that she has nothing. Even bringing him to that doctor’s appointment was a calculated move on her part as she wanted him to focus on their supposed child. On top of all this she is still delusional that once he gets a divorce he will have no ties to his previous family. This really isn’t the case. If Youreum is on his family register, then he has responsibilities to that kid whether he likes it or not. Child Support is one of them and perhaps even take the kid out once in a while something that she won’t ever approve of. Then when she came to pick him up at the restaurant she overheard his drunk rambling and now wants revenge on Geum Hui for something that she isn’t even responsible for. Sang Mi knew exactly what she was getting into. One may ask why is Sang Mi even going forward with this wedding if she knows the guys heart isn’t in place. I would suspect that it is twofold. Firstly, she gets a supposedly sweet and devoted person for herself secondly it is revenge from Gum Hui who supposedly stole her first love. A simple divorce won’t cut it because the moment he realizes that he has been played she knows that he will probably want to return to Geum Hui and she can’t have that since both of them will return to a happily married life.

I am also loving how all these greedy people are shooting themselves in their feet and not even realizing it. Had Leech accepted her offer she would atleast have a house under her name by now. Unfortunately for her due to her greed Sang Mi’s mother is now planning on doing a background search on her. This will allow them to find out all about her family that she is trying to hide. Aka she was the mistress of Jun Ho’s dad how she has been lying to everyone. Remember she tells everyone that she has been single ever since she left the dad but instead lived with an abusive husband etc..

Infact something to foreshadow this would have to be Homewreckers mother’s words to her. You look familiar. As far as we know those two have never met or have they. To this I would go back to an earlier episode and theory post that I made. In one of those episodes Sang Mi’s dad mentioned how much the driver was a better in law compared to her brother who may have been a professor but also a wife beater. If this is true, then her brother probably married Jun Ho’s mother. This would make her related to Sang Mi’s mother as In Laws and that is where she must have met her. At her brother’s wedding. I am assuming that is going to cause problems down the line as Koreans in these dramas are very particular in becoming Double In Laws. Even Geum Joo and Jun Ho’s brother would have an issue if they wanted to get together due to their family ties and all. Though it could have worked out if they pointed out that Leech was probably not the legal wife so she isn’t really their In Law that way or if Geumhui and Jun Ho get a divorce then they get another chance though they have another set of problems and complications to get over.

Another thing that seems to be foreshadowing is the following line. The doctor remarked that Her (Sang Mi’s) uterus looks weak. This might indicate that there is a very high probability that she is going to suffer a miscarriage and not only lose the child but also that due to said complications she can never conceive again. This means that she can never bear Jun Ho children in the future and thus her grasp on him will also be over. His regret over leaving Geum Hui is going to hit him full force at this point and he probably isn’t going to even inherit the clinic at this point. Meaning his leaving of Geum Hui gains him nothing and to make matters worse she has already moved on with her life so she won’t want to take him back.

People have also suggested that they think that perhaps a contract marriage between the main leads might be the way to go through and while it may start out that way they will eventually fall in love with each other. This will also frustrate the second leads especially if those two get married before them and all. While this seems like an interesting idea I don’t feel that it is necessary at this point. Sure one of the points that the Social Workers made that for the adoption to go through is a stable household and that means a Geum Hui probably needs a husband for that it isn’t necessary. Remember they have already met her husband so someone new answering their calls might raise red flags. Not sure if the husband is registered on their forms but even if Sang Won gets married to her (contract or otherwise) wont his name change show up unless they don’t do their job properly. Frankly let’s see why it isn’t important why she doesn’t need to remain married for the adoption to work. I feel that while stability is important for a kid who is getting important love is more important and this is something that Youreum is getting in spades from his adopted family. Everyone loves and adores him and is more than willing to look after him. This even includes his grandmother who has given in and is willing to pick up the ball from where she left it and thus look after him. Geum Joo is also willing to finaince him till he grows up and Geum Dong is there as not only a father figure but an uncle as well. This means that this factor is already covered. Not only that but then we have to consider the most important factor which is what Youreum himself wants. We have seen from the start that he is extremely attached to Geum Hui and doesn’t want to leave her if he can help it. To the extent that he even ran away from a family that wanted to adopt him previously. If the social workers, ask him what he wants he will clearly tell them that he wants to remain as Geum Hui’s kid and they will also see just how much the family loves him that they can probably let the matter slide that Jun Ho isn’t part of the family. Therefore, this shows to me that a contract marriage between the two leads is unnecessary at this point atleast.

So unless some other problems arise I don’t see them getting married before the last few episodes as typical drama requirement. Perhaps if Sang Mi has a miscarriage and feels that the only way to keep Jun Ho with her is with a kid and she then goes after Youreum since he is registered as Cheaters son then I can probably see Sang Won willing to step in to stop his sister. Thus if he marries Geum Hui he will probably have the kid transferred to his family registry this will prevent Sang Mi from getting a hold of Youreum but just how easy that will be remains to be seen. I don’t think that one can transfer someone on their family register just like that nor will Jun Ho be so willing to do so. Also not to mention his mother is going to throw a fit and blame this all on Geum Hui and how she tricked her son and is trying to ruin his life etc..

Sang Mi is also starting to realize that not everyone is in her corner as she expected. She and her mother think that they can buy of everyone with money but this isn’t the case. Seok Ho isn’t warming up to her and probably never will. He only sees Geum Hui as his only SiL much to her dismay. The best part of all this is that she can’t buy him of because he secretly is already well off. One may wonder if he is such a successful writer why does he dress and behave like he does. The answer is that he actually is pretty brilliant when it comes to this. He wants someone to fall in love with him for who he really is warts and all. They may think that he really doesn’t have much to his name and that perhaps that they will have to take care of him but that’s okay since they love him. Only to be surprised and rewarded later on to discover that he really is a prince in disguise and not a pauper as they have been assuming all along. So at most they might try and sabotage his scripts from being a hit by warning TV stations not to accept them but fortunately he has that covered for the time being since he doesn’t use his real name. it will be some time before anyone catches on. Plus, if he is good they might stay back for the time being but they will eventually come back to him.

The real problem with Sang Mi’s mother is that she is an Enabler. Meaning she eventually goes along with whatever her daughter wants whether it is correct or not. That is how she lives and that is what causes most of these problems with Sang Mi. As long as Sang Mi knows that she has someone in her corner she is never going to learn her lesson and she will do whatever she can to keep someone in her corner even siding with them even if they are wrong.

@Takingthehighroad Problem with Sleazy’s wife slapping Geum Hui is that she is taking it out on the wrong person. Clearly she has issues with her cheating husband so she should be slapping him instead she slaps Geum Hui. She is going to be under the impression that Geum Hui is making a pass at her husband and she needs to protect her man. Probably Blackmailing Jerk is going to either let her know how her husband is behaving or leak a video which has the guy making a pass at Geum Hui or holding her hands which she will take as if Geum Hui is making a pass at him etc.. Like I said she knows the problem lies with her husband but instead of taking it out on him she will harm the wrong person.

Well this should cover most of my points for the time being. Need to get back to work now. So till then take care all of you and keep posting.

Archived