[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Everyone is so sanctimonious in this that I am now starting to feel sorry for Sang Mi! Then again, I like the actress, and am watching for her. Also, the aunt annoys me each time she lectures, so while I would normally be annoyed with Sang Mi, I start feeling mad at the aunt when she starts with that annoying voice and I side with Sang Mi instead. 

I could totally slap that Jun Ho, though. Such a weird show. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SM was annoying when she was looking for JH and calling "Jenoshiii Jenoshiiii " :skull: , she should just shut up and be grateful to GH for agreeing to divorce JH instead of acting up and complaining, I was relieved that the mother was against GH raising YR as a single mother and not raising him in general I hope she doesn't change.

The high school man-toy was right what gives SM the right to give him an advice to act as a decent person.

Someone deserves to be hit by the lightning because he is still going around filming people when no one asked him to do so, he is ruining things for no good reason. :rage:

On another note a few days ago I saw Happy together with the cast of "My one and only", I totally forgot that the second daughter GJ is married to Eric, she said he called first and she was a fan of G.O.D.:smile:

7 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Everyone is so sanctimonious in this that I am now starting to feel sorry for Sang Mi! Then again, I like the actress, and am watching for her. Also, the aunt annoys me each time she lectures, so while I would normally be annoyed with Sang Mi, I start feeling mad at the aunt when she starts with that annoying voice and I side with Sang Mi instead. 

I had to look up the word "sanctimonious." Can't pronounce it but at least now I know what it means. I agree somewhat - GH's parents wanting her to stay with Swarmy no matter what. I guess they thought so highly of Swarmy that they want her to forgive & forget. Sounds to me like they're more afraid of what people will think of them, rather than how GH feels. And mom takes to her bed. Heck, my age group grew up with Tammy Wynette's song "D-I-V-O-R-C-E" so we don't get shocked easily. Instead of getting sick & going to bed, I'd be out "on the hunt" for Swarmy & SM (and SM's mom & dad). As they say in my neck of the country, it's time for some "whup a**.

@Takingthehighroad You made my day lol:mrgreen::joy:. Good to see our view of divorce in our communities are the same Imao. You cheat, you are out of that house with or without your clothes or shoes lol:lol:. Then the hunting happens:sweat_smile::glasses:. GH is way too kind to even having a civil talk with SM:expressionless:, way too kind.......

I just shake my head when I see these parents either laying down in their beds or not giving these cheaters a taste of their own medicine. Indeed, they are more afraid of what people will think of them instead of standing up for their children and telling them there is nothing to be ashamed off.

Preview

상미(이채영 분)는 준호(김사권 분)의 마음이 바뀔까봐 불안해하고, 석호(김산호 분)는 극중 금주(나혜미 분)의 키스씬이 신경쓰인다. 
한편 상원(윤선우 분)는 금희(이영은 분)에게 함께 일하자고 제안하는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,49,795022

14 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I actually like SM's aunt.  She is childlike & innocent.  SM is even worst than a ho. She would not turn out like this if she listened more to her aunt & less to her greedy materialistic mother. 

18 minutes ago, O said:

I actually like SM's aunt.  She is childlike & innocent.  SM is even worst than a ho. She would not turn out like this if she listened more to her aunt & less to her greedy materialistic mother. 

Every time that aunt talks, I side with Sang Mi, and normally, I hate women who split up families.  Sorry, not Sorry.  Guess we will have to disagree.  But you are right: morally, the aunt is correct and Sang Mi is wrong.

50 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Every time that aunt talks, I side with Sang Mi, and normally, I hate women who split up families.  Sorry, not Sorry.  Guess we will have to disagree.  But you are right: morally, the aunt is correct and Sang Mi is wrong.

It just odd though SM has been nothing but a terrible and destructive person SW and his aunt are the only sane ones in that family.

The dear child  is wishing GH a happy birthday while her husband forgot about it. Really  I am speechless 

Btw the drama title has double  meaning

Yeoreuma butakhae= please summer, yeoreumi is the child's name, and it means summer too. It can mean "be kind to yeoreumi" 

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

It just odd though SM has been nothing but a terrible and destructive person SW and his aunt are the only sane ones in that family.

I totally  agree.  Also the aunt's husband is kind.

SM's parents spoiled her and turned her into a monster. Her horrible mother agrees to all the bad things her daughter does. Like mother like daughter 

I really hate how the mother wants her daughter to be with her cheating husband because her daughter is 40 years old woman, she can't get pregnant, with no job so in her eyes wining her competent husband back is way better then being single mother for life, what man will wants a woman with GH treats, she has nothing to show off for she is only a burden.

I feel the father wants to support GH no matter what it her choice.

GJ wants her sister not to get divorced because she thinks JH and SM do not deserve to be happy while her sister is miserable so they all should be miserable together at least JH and SM can't be together.

GD thinks his sister should leave that intoxicated environment immediately, so he is agreeing to the divorce and thinks of GH happiness only, what a good brother.

SM caught her lover cheating on her with his wife and now she knows how it feels whenever she was with JH and he lied to GH about being at work while he is with her and she is making fun of GH it is taste of her own medicine. But JH was stupid to lie to her did it not cross his mind she could ask her dad.

JH won, he got everything he wanted. the money and the fame and what her never expected as a bonus a child.

SW became a supporting actor these last couple episodes.

3 hours ago, howa said:

I really hate how the mother wants her daughter to be with her cheating husband because her daughter is 40 years old woman, she can't get pregnant, with no job so in her eyes wining her competent husband back is way better then being single mother for life, what man will wants a woman with GH treats, she has nothing to show off for she is only a burden.

I feel the father wants to support GH no matter what it her choice.

GJ wants her sister not to get divorced because she thinks JH and SM do not deserve to be happy while her sister is miserable so they all should be miserable together at least JH and SM can't be together.

GD thinks his sister should leave that intoxicated environment immediately, so he is agreeing to the divorce and thinks of GH happiness only, what a good brother.

SM caught her lover cheating on her with his wife and now she knows how it feels whenever she was with JH and he lied to GH about being at work while he is with her and she is making fun of GH it is taste of her own medicine. But JH was stupid to lie to her did it not cross his mind she could ask her dad.

JH won, he got everything he wanted. the money and the fame and what her never expected as a bonus a child.

SW became a supporting actor these last couple episodes.

I feel the balance is about to change soon we dont know much about SW really or what happen six years ago.

I really don't know who is the worst villain in the drama? JH the ungrateful cheating husband, who forgot all what GH did for him and his father? or SM who has no conscience and always wants to steal what is not hers? or her Machiavellian mother who doesn't mind destroying other people just to "buy" her daughter a "handmade" husband? I am disappointed in SM's dad who didn't really like his wife's and daughter's doings at the beginning but changed his mind when he realized how useful JH is to his clinic. There is poor GH's family who care about appearances only ignoring their poor daughter's feelings. 

my white list includes GH, her brother, YR, SW and his aunt. Also JH's brother is very good. I like him too. I hope her sister and parents support her more, because really they are being very disappointing 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, tulip06 said:

Not to belabour the point. But it's more than SM's slutty behaviour & loose morals. She thinks she is entitled. Whatever she wants, she should get. She must be happy even at others expense. So self-absorbed and selfish to the core.

Her mother thinks if she throws enough money, she need not have to even apologise. Everything can be solved with money. Money makes every wrong, right. So manipulative and corrupt to the core.

2 hours ago, O said:

She thinks she is entitled. Whatever she wants, she should get. She must be happy even at others expense. So self-absorbed and selfish to the core.

I find this a bit odd, regarding that her family were not rich initially. I remember they said they were poor, and her father was a self-made man. :blink: this means she didn't have everything she wants, except later on, when her father became a known doctor. 

Poor SW caught in the crossifre of all this mess even though she wont work for him right now since his relation SM ,but I am glad they both understand each other even still.

I wonder what he will do since he needs he needs the help.

Archived