[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I can see SW deciding to do this as a repayment to GH for what his family has done to her. Of course he also cares about her but he would hide that fact and use a contract marriage or agree to GH's suggestion of a contract marriage in order to keep YR. Its going to be an up hill battle for SW but slow and easy always wins the race in the end. I that both SW and GH will not recognize that they have fallen for one another until someone else points it out or they both work through their past issues. (SW with his past girlfriend and GH with the way her 1st marriage ended.) Once that happens they will be better able to see their hearts opened up without their knowing. If YR turns out to be SW's child I can see that helping a lot to help him resolve his past with the ex. 

Given how SW sees is family I can't see him hurting too much to break away from them if it helps YR and GH. He knows his family has done a bad thing. It would be interesting if the Aunt decides to leave as well and live with SW and GH. That would really put a wrinkle in SM and her mothers world since the mother likes to use the Aunt as domestic help.

JH is a very self centered and foolish man I believe. Because GH has always been so devoted to him he never thought of her as  having a side that is not a push over. He took her for a fool because he never did anything to cause her to show that side of herself. Being sweet does not mean stupid or a push over and he will see this again and again. Her shocking him with her reaction to his affair and saying she is not giving him what he wants is just the first step. As long as he tries to play games to get divorced he will continue to see the other side of GH until SHE decides to let go of the marriage. By that time I think any love for him will be gone. His actions will have stamped out all the love and trust she once had for him. Its going to be her only morning the lost years she gave in devotion to him and her foolishly loving and trusting him for so long. Once she over comes that she will get on with her life. I just hope its with SW. If they marry early I can see them having to endure her family and his but I can see her willing to do it to give that child a home. 

Its pretty telling she was willing to let go already I think that love has already  begun to slip away,JH is a complete utter fool and I cant wait for is downfall same with SM.

GH is already getting stronger and stronger at a surprising speed,I guess she was always like this but had no reason to unleash it. Thats why the fool was surprise he did not really know his wife since they never fought in 13 years.

SW wont be hurt too much he already distance himself a long time ago when he left for  6 years,  because of what his mother did,I doubt he will allowed it a second time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure the writer won't punish an innocent child like YR and she/he will find a way out without hurting him. There is hope he won't be separated from GH, even in case of divorce. Maybe GH's parents can be his foster parents temporarily  (or is it forbidden, as they are too old?)

Although I dislike JH, but I think there were times when he wanted to end the affair. Also he only desires SH, he doesn't love her, once his desire is over, he will realize the mess he put himself into.

I like the fact that SW is not weak. I think he will have his way

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am sure the writer won't punish an innocent child like YR and she/he will find a way out without hurting him. There is hope he won't be separated from GH, even in case of divorce. Maybe GH's parents can be his foster parents temporarily  (or is it forbidden, as they are too old?)

Although I dislike JH, but I think there were times when he wanted to end the affair. Also he only desires SH, he doesn't love her, once his desire is over, he will realize the mess he put himself into.

I like the fact that SW is not weak. I think he will have his way

I dont really agree  after what he said too his brother in episode 34, he wanted her, for her wealth and fame, if he  really wanted to break it off he would have stop meeting her or picking up her calls, he didn't he wanted her to give him a reasons to go to her, and the baby was perfect reason.

To me he has being  putting up an act and GH  notice this as well when he wanted her to choose to divorce him.

Also again what he said about YR to his bro make me  think  he was never sorry it, then when he promise YR to go to his school event and jut back out makes me 100% believe it as all an act.

15 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I dont really agree  after what he said too his brother in episode 34, he wanted her, for her wealth and fame, if he  really wanted to break it off he would have stop meeting her or picking up her calls, he didn't he wanted her to give him a reasons to go to her, and the baby was perfect reason.

To me he has being  putting up an act and GH  notice this as well when he wanted her to choose to divorce him.

Also again what he said about YR to his bro make me  think  he was never sorry it, then when he promise YR to go to his school event and jut back out makes me 100% believe it as all an act.

The min he admitted that to his brother it showed that he had left that marriage. If he truly had felt nothing he would not have dealt with SM at all anymore and told her to stay away. IF it did not work then he could have resigned even though it was a good job.  I totally agree that he wanted SM to give him a reason for him to come to her and she did over and over again especially until the baby news came out. 

GH started noticing his erratic behavior long before she finds out about this affair.  But once she found that out and felt like he and SM played her for a fool and she also realized he was trying to get her to divorce him that is why she told him she was not doing it. It was spiteful and petty but at that moment his manipulation of GH needed to be blown out the water for daring to take her as an idiot. 

You could tell when GH bought YR home he was never on board for an adoption he wanted a kid of his own blood not to raise someone else blood he has no idea about. Every time she tried to include him he seemed to find excuses or he ran off to be with SM or he was not happy to be included in anything related to the child and GH. He made excuses when all he needed to do was talk to his wife about his concerns and that he did not want to adopt. Instead of doing that he sought solace with SM and now he thinks he can pull the wool over GH's eyes with his ploy to get her to be the one to divorce him. His wife is not a fool and it prolly hurts her even more to realize what he is doing. Trying to play her for an idiot after he ran around and even had his mistress in her face and knocked her up is a huge slap in the face to GH given how GH cared for him. His behavior smacked of not only disrespect but also childish. Like GH was not spending time with him but with YR and ignoring him. 

Its why he was so upset and dared to accuse her and SW when they were innocently hanging out with YR. He hated to see GH happy with another man and YR but yet he was coming back from meeting SM doing a quick change of watches. He had the nerve to accuse GH and SW when its him who was cheating the whole time. GH has already got this as well. As we remember she asked him if he was cheating before the affair came out. He was on the defensive and made her seem like she did not trust him.

JH is not sorry he has made up his mind that SM is what he needs to meet his ambitions and greed. He only pretended in my opinion for GH. But in reality if he truly was sorry he would not seem so fake and insincere which showed GH he was not sorry at all. Yet he answers her calls to him which he got caught doing. He pretended and GH saw through it and called him out on it. He left GH the min he decided to run off feeling dejected to go to SM because his wife was spending time with a child over him.  I have said it before he will look back much later when that new life blows up. I can see him even suggesting later to let YR go to his father if SW turns out to be his bio father or that he would be willing to raise YR now. His selfishness will come back around to GH thinking he can get her back and I can see his brother not believing his nerve when he says he misses GH and wants her back after the way he hurt her.

9 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The min he admitted that to his brother it showed that he had left that marriage. If he truly had felt nothing he would not dealt with SM at all anymore and told her to stay away. IF it did not work then he could have resigned even thought it was a good job.  I totally agree that he wanted SM to give him a reason for him to come to her and she did over and over again until the baby came out. 

GH started noticing his erratic behavior long before she finds out about this affair.  But once she found that out and felt like he and SM played her for a fool she also realized he was trying to get her to divorce him that is why she told him she was not doing it. It was spiteful and petty but at that moment his manipulation of GH needed to be blown out the water for daring to play her for a fool. 

You could tell when GH bought YR home he was never on board for an adoption he wanted a kid of his own blood not to raise someone else blood he has no idea about. Every time she tried to include him he seemed to find excuses or her ran off to be with SM or he was not happy to be included in anything related to the child and GH. He made excuses when all he needed to do was talk to his wife about his concerns and that he did not want to adopt. Instead of doing that he sought solace with SM and now he thinks he can pull the wool over GH's eyes with his ploy to get her to be the one to divorce him. His wife is not a fool and it prolly hurts her even more to realize what he is doing. Trying to play her for a fool after he ran around and even had his mistress in her face and knocked her up is a huge slap in the face to GH given how GH cared for him. His behavior smacked of not only disrespect but also childish. Like GH was not spending time with him but YR and ignoring him. 

Its why he was so upset and dared to accuse her and SW when they were innocently hanging out with YR. He hated to see GH happy with another man and YR but yet he was coming back from meeting SM doing a quick change of watches. He had the nerve to accuse GH and SW when its him who was cheating the whole time. 

JH is not sorry he has made up his mind that SM is what he needs to meet his ambitions and greed. He only pretended in my opinion for GH. But in reality if he truly was sorry he would not seem so fake and insincere which showed GH he was not sorry at all. Yet he answers her calls at him which he got caught doing. He pretended and GH saw through it and called him out on it. He left GH the min he decided to run off feeling dejected to go to SM because his wife was spending time with a child over him.  I have said it before he will look back much later when that new life blows up. I can see him even suggesting later to let YR go to his father if SW turns out to be his bio father or that he would be willing to raise YR now. His selfishness will come back and I can see his brother not believing his nerve when he says he misses GH and wants her back after the way he hurt her.

Yep  you said everything perfectly!

I am just ready now for some more happy scenes for GH,SW and YR  they all need a break.They have not begin happy for awhile since they learn of the affair which of course makes sense.

I grow tired of SM and JH  affair story lets switch gears now! :heart:

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep  you said everything perfectly!

I am just ready now for some more happy scenes for GH,SW and YR  they all need a break.They have not begin happy for awhile since they learn of the affair which of course makes sense.

I grow tired of SM and JH  affair story lets switch gears now! :heart:

It will take a bit of time for GH, SW and YR to get a bit of peace settle down from what JH and SM did. SW's family and GH's family have not truly started up enough yet and the divorce has not gone through.Someone is going to push GH to let go of JH and I figure it will be how he treats GH and she sees his true face. Only when the divorce is done and GH has truly let go of her anger (he is not worth her anger) enough to tell JH to "kick rocks" she does not need him will we start to see her let go and move on with her life. 

As for JH and SM we will see more of these two selfish people who have no qualms of hurting others for their own selfish desires. Their life will go rosy once he divorces and marries her. But for them its the quiet before the storm. Where GH , SW and YR have to fight and deal with a bit of harassment in their lives now later they will be able to live well and happy while SM and JH will hit road blocks later in their relationship as things start to turn from their happy and selfish lives to huge issues and problems in the relationship and how they do business. By the time both of them realize the mistakes they made its too late to turn back. 

SM and JH will never be happy. This I am sure about. They are the same, but I think once JH knows that SM doesn't mind having affairs with other men (the blackmailer), he won't be happy, and he will realize the gem he once had (GH) and foolishly lost, and it will be too late 

I really like this drama. I can't wait till the next episode. I think that GH and SW are going to get married like a contract marriage so she can keep YR. JH doesn't want YR to have his name

Also I think that SM is not going to let YR have JH's name when she is having his baby. Another way to get even with GH. I hope GH and SW get married in secret that is the only way it will work. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It will take a bit of time for GH, SW and YR to get a bit of peace settle down from what JH and SM did. SW's family and GH's family have not truly started up enough yet and the divorce has not gone through.Someone is going to push GH to let go of JH and I figure it will be how he treats GH and she sees his true face. Only when the divorce is done and GH has truly let go of her anger (he is not worth her anger) enough to tell JH to "kick rocks" she does not need him will we start to see her let go and move on with her life. 

As for JH and SM we will see more of these to selfish people who have no qualms of hurting others for their own selfish desires. Their life will go rosy once they he divorces and marries her. But for them its the quiet before the storm. Where GH , SW and YR have to fight and deal with a bit of harassment in their lives now later they will be able to live well and happy while SM and JH will hit road blocks later in their relationship as things start to turn from their happy and selfish lives to huge issues and problems in the relationship and how they do business. By the time both of them realize the mistakes they made its too late to turn back. 

Yeah its going to take awhile I just want something like a day out to  the park or something.

Hopefully she starts working with SW soon since she is going to be a single mom and JH is a bumb.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SM and JH will never be happy. This I am sure about. They are the same, but I think once JH knows that SM doesn't mind having affairs with other men (the blackmailer), he won't be happy, and he will realize the gem he once had (GH) and foolishly lost, and it will be too late 

The thrill for these two will end fast. They are just alike and its for sure when he learns of her loose past with other men he will not be happy. Where she is only the second woman he has ever been with he has a few men in front of him from SM's sexual past. Its not going to sit well with a man like him. SM has pulled the wool over his eyes in some respects and he will eventually remember the gem he had in GH but he tossed it away.  The more he learns of SM the more he will look back but it will be too late and GH will not even want to entertain his crazy.

1 hour ago, youngae said:

I really like this drama. I can't wait till the next episode. I think that GH and SW are going to get married like a contract marriage so she can keep YR. JH doesn't want YR to have his name

Also I think that SM is not going to let YR have JH's name when she is having his baby. Another way to get even with GH. I hope GH and SW get married in secret that is the only way it will work. 

I really hope this happens. For a lot of these dramas the leads have to fight hard to be together once they realize the care about one another but they also fail to stay together and do some type of noble idiocy. I think the best solution as well is SW and GH doing a contract marriage to start in order to give YR a home. It also gives them time to fall in love with one another. It also drives SM and JH crazy. I can see them both wanting to know about that relationship and by the time anyone learns it was a contract marriage they have already fallen in love with one another. 

Unfortunately its up to the writer. Given that she will be going through a divorce and SW has never been married he would have to really convince GH as she would not want to do that to him. It also depends on if the writer would go this route or rather let GH end up loosing YR or be a foster mother or maybe her family having to suffer through harassment until they realize they like one another.  

KBS put the full ep up

Spoiler

She took off the ring in the preview,but she meeting yet again  with SM in  that has gotten  old already. I am sick of the same scenes now I am sick Of JH as well we seen enough of these scenes.

SHe ask for a divorce and in the preview she took off  her ring.

JH gets worse with each episode he basically told her he did not care about YR at all. He is a very cruel person and I dont see anyway he will come back from this YR is her everything ,her hopes ,her dreams ,and her future.

Contract marriages/married-fall-in-love-later dramas are really popular now-a-days. It's time for these daily dramas to switch gears from these abuse-and-misuse the female lead. I would like to see Swarmy & SM go on about their business and live unhappily ever after. What would really be great would be what happens behind closed doors. Maybe SM will be an abuser...or sadist and she whips Swarmy's a** every night. Say on their wedding day, the "other" man shows up & tells the invitees that he probably is the father of the baby. Or...or... As you can see I have issues. 

Anyway I hope GH's mom doesn't encourage GH to drag this thing out. Rather encourage GH to seek high alimony because GH & her family supported Swarmy & his mom for years.  

I am not surprised to hear that JH is finally burning his bridges with GH. I expected him to turn on her and show his true colors. It was only a matter of time before he stopped pretending to be sorry and showed her exactly who he is. I am sure GH feels like she never knew the true JH even though she was married to him for so long. The great thing about this is his actions now will help GH get over him faster later and live her life. No matter what his feelings are now he never should burn his bridges because he will be begging her later. I can't wait to see him get shot down hard. They conveniently forget how they treated the ex wife and think she should just let him come back after she no longer loves them and has moved on to someone new in her heart. 

His words are ugly about YR and he did not have to say them in that manner but he is getting to the point where GH is no longer important or can help  him like SM. I feel like later he will get the biggest slap down from this relationship with SM and he will deserve it. When he looks back later and sees GH happy and smiling at someone new it will eat him up but he is the one that cheated, got the woman pregnant and then hurt his ex with his behavior after all that. He should never have expected GH to continue to love him or to be crying in her cup in a corner at the loss of him. He is not worthy of GH and he has been told this once by SW and I am sure he will be told again by someone later. 

I have said it before JH will have made his bed and he will have to lie in it.

I loved it when GH told SM she can take that scumbag with her and reminded her that she is the legal wife here lol:thumbsup:. You would think SM being a divorcee would know a thing or two about divorce. But no, she completely forgot that her toy boy can't apply for divorce when he is the wrong party here. She better pray she doesn't mess up YR adoption because that's the day she will officially richard simmons off GH. Even SW had to remind her not to mess up the following three months. And we know it hasn't been a day since she broke the deal in the preview:expressionless::unamused:

SM mom and dad are disgusting:crazy:. What kind of parents are they to be plotting against an innocent woman and child that their own daughter ruined their little family?:rage: WTH is wrong with them?:angry:

And that blackmailer, he should just stick to following SM around, WTH does he has to take that video and mess things up?:crazy: He says he feels sorry for GH but he is making things worse for her......

Poor YR. I am worried about him  :(

the aunt is so sweet. I really like her so much.

I was watching an older episode. She told SM, how can she hurt GH about her pregnancy when she can't conceive?. She said both mother and daughter are bad. Although she is simple, but her pure heart saw everything clearly. Also SW  told SM he is ashamed of having a  heartless sister like her

I cant wait until she starts working at SW place  it would do her some good hopefully she meets the aunt as  well she needs all the support she can  get.

YR also needs a  good father figure and role model in his life.

Archived