[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

@Ldy Gmerm Yep, couldn't have agreed more:). I want that friend of hers to post that video online so that it goes viral. And true, he is thinking about money now but hopefully he does the math later on. 

I have a feeling SM will get a miscarriage and is gonna blame on GH later as well. Indeed, this family minus SW and the aunt forgot that their own daughter slept with a married man and is currently pregnant. Even if GH divorces JH, people still will do the math and they are going found out the truth. 

Now people are making comments about YR adoption. I didn't watch today's episode yet but who the hell does SM mom think she is:rage:? Like SW said, did any of you apologize to GH? Her trashy daughter has every right to be treated that way. GH family are being civil<_<, they should have pulled her hair out :rage:.

@dramaninja Thanks for the preview:kiss_wink:. The previews are not at the end of the episodes these days....... 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow JH is much worse then I thought.

He does not want YR at all he more worry about blood then anything else,he only adopted because of GH insisted wow wow wow.

He said all of this after he knows the adoption process  is in danger right now.

He has some nerve to wrap his slimy arms around GH at the end as if he cares he disgusting 

4 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Ldy Gmerm Yep, couldn't have agreed more:). I want that friend of hers to post that video online so that it goes viral. And true, he is thinking about money now but hopefully he does the math later on. 

I have a feeling SM will get a miscarriage and is gonna blame on GH later as well. Indeed, this family minus SW and the aunt forgot that their own daughter slept with a married man and is currently pregnant. Even if GH divorces JH, people still will do the math and they are going found out the truth. 

Now people are making comments about YR adoption. I didn't watch today's episode yet but who the hell does SM mom think she is:rage:? Like SW said, did any of you apologize to GH? Her trashy daughter has every right to be treated that way. GH family are being civil<_<, they should have pulled her hair out :rage:.

@dramaninja Thanks for the preview:kiss_wink:. The previews are not at the end of the episodes these days....... 

I doubt that friend will do it until SM stops paying him and then he will start thinking. As long as he can extort money from her he will hide her dirt until such time as she either tries to harm him or stops paying him. Even if that child does not survive he very well could start thinking and counting and confronts SM. The better scenario is for the evidence (the child) to survive that way SM will be really afraid. 

I too think that is a possibility because a. SM refuses to sit down somewhere. Of course if the friend finds out she is pregnant he could asks some hard questions that makes her fearful of the possibility of the child not being JH and she plots to get rid of the child. Its for sure with her running around she could harm herself and if GH happens to be near she will for sure blame it on GH. For no other reason then she is angry at the way everyone talks about her for sleeping with JH and stealing him. But another is she does not want JH to ever think of turning back to GH. It is also a way for her to try to make her brother stop looking at her side eyed as well for what she did to GH. 

None of them will get it until JH or SM or both turn on them and they see that they backed SM and JH only for them to burn them. Given how JH is I can see him enduring that awful woman until he feels he can get his hands on things and then I can see him not caring and tossing them all out which would serve them right for mistreating that man's ex wife and enabling SM's affair with him. 

I am not surprised that either SM or her mother would dip their feet into that adoption by making comments. Its not their business. But I can say if they harm that adoption and GH is not able to adopt that child they will pay for it later. Especially if the child turns out to be SW's. That is why I had hopped that SW would marry GH early to give her and the child a family but after what she went through with JH I doubt she will be quick to marry even if it is for YR. Not to mention it is SM's brother. I just hope she is at least able to be a foster parent to the child even if they deny her due to her divorce. Its a shame that a single person is unable to adopt given how many children need a  home. 

If it falls through then I can see her letting JH have it but of course he will not care as he never really liked the child and has his (supposed) own blood child on the way. He will pay for his actions though. He will not end up with any kids at all I hope. My guess this could be an excuse that SM could use as to why GH caused her to miscarry. It will be a lie but those that want to hate GH will believe it until later they find out the truth. 

I like the fact that GH knows everything about SW family so nothing will come as a surprise to her or make her change her mind, when she falls for SW she knows exactly who he is, the problem is with her family I don't think anyone knows about SW and SM relationship, I hope they all do before SW and GH story begins.

I love her thug sister and her sweet brother, my favorite part of the drama today is this

5dVy9YU.gif

When she broke down she made me tear, she doesn't want to lose YR but if JH adopted him legally she could lose him too if they got divorced because he is in his family registry. It was a sad episode.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The only one he is honest with is his brother he keep telling him his real intentions and how he really feels and yeah its disgusting.

The brother should knock his head.  maybe that might wake him up.

But better not cos GH can do so much better than this guy.  He acts like he is the greatest human being.  He is exactly like his mother whom he harbours so much anger and resentment against. 

10 hours ago, O said:

The brother should knock his head.  maybe that might wake him up.

But better not cos GH can do so much better than this guy.  He acts like he is the greatest human being.  He is exactly like his mother whom he harbours so much anger and resentment against. 

Its too late for JH. His head left GH long ago and now he believes his heart too. His ambition and greed have been stimulated and SM is his ticket to get what he feels he deserves. The sad point is he does not see that he is exactly like his awful mom. His brother is unable to change his mindset so its useless to waste time. JH is on a path of his own destruction from his choices and eventually even  his brother will realize this and just let him hang himself from his actions. 

23 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Really this is a good punishment for the cheating  husband to marry SM for the wrong reasons and to bring up a child not his own. I am waiting to see his face when he discovers the baby isn't even his. He rejected the dear child YR and he has to pay for it.

Exactly, for someone who thought of blood only and slept with someone else and "thought" he got the woman pregnant leaving the wife of ten years saying awful and hurtful things to the woman in the process its fitting. He and his mom thought only a blood child is needed and he will get the worst punishment if the child SM is carrying turned out not to be his if it survives. To learn that he raised another persons child when he rejected YR when GH was trying to adopt him is fitting. What goes around will come around for SM and JH in the end. 

I can imagine later SM on pins and needles if she thinks that child could have been the other guys. That child was her main tool to get JH and she will know if it comes out that there is a possibility of that child not being JH's she will loose out. I can see her and her awful parents cooking up a scheme to make sure that does not happen or to frame GH for a miscarriage to remove doubt and blame from SM. 

But for JH who was riding high all happy about a child he created and is his blood to learn that in fact that child was not his and he now back to where he was before his marriage with SM with zero bloodline and no possible chances of it happening is a good way to punish someone so selfish and greedy that he hurt GH and YR back then.

My worst fear is if YR hears what JH said about never wanting him in the first place. The poor child will be so hurt. 

So dude cancelled YR talent show because Hoe said she is getting abortion:expressionless::expressionless:. So witch Hoe is acting up because GH hit a nerve and had the last word in their conversation. Great, just great:unamused:

Poor YR:tears:. This adoption is over the moment the social workers find out this mess:rage:

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

So dude cancelled YR talent show because Hoe said she is getting abortion:expressionless::expressionless:. So witch Hoe is acting up because GH hit a nerve and had the last word in their conversation. Great, just great:unamused:

Poor YR:tears:. This adoption is over the moment the social workers find out this mess:rage:

Yep he isn't sorry at all he never really cared to me it was all an act.

JH gets worse  with each new episode you know what he ask GH to do? raise SM baby :joy:

Like what world does this fool comes for what right does he think he can ask her that? he is such a scumbag. 

Thats a total insult to her on so many levels.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

JH gets worse  with each new episode you know what he ask GH to do? raise SM baby :joy:

Like what world does this fool comes for what right does he think he can ask her that? he is such a scumbag. 

Thats a total insult to her on so many levels.

I am sure he felt since she was ok to raise another persons child (YR) she would be happy to raise SM's baby as her own. The problem with this is a. JH knows that GH would never do this because its a slap in her face to raise his mistresses baby especially when the woman was a former school friend and the child is a product of their affair. b. JH really does not want GH to do this he just wants to push her to divorce him by disrespecting her. Its an evil and hateful thing to do to someone who cared about him for ten years.c. This child is SM's ticket to get the man she thinks she loves so there is no way she would give her baby to her rival who she hates to raise. Her parents either. The same way JH talks about blood line that child is their blood line as well and they would never give it up to GH to raise.  I knew that someone would come up with this stupid and insulting idea. All this shows is JH has no grasp of or does not care about GH's feelings. Its his slowly changing from being "fake" sorry about his cheating and getting someone knocked up to feeling like he did nothing wrong.

My guess is this will be his excuse as to why they should divorce since GH does not want to raise his child.  He knows what he is asking is wrong, but he does not care. Yes, its a huge insult to her, but again I am glad he is doing this because once this marriage is done there is no reason for her to ever continue to have good feelings for JH later. 

If the agency learns of the divorce & GH isn't allowed to adopt Yr, what other options to the story is there? If a single person cannot adopt, will SW, knowing  how much she loves YR, offer to marry her to "help" her out? Since he feels so bad for what SM has done - would he go so far as to offer this suggestion? I'm just throwing that out there as wishful thinking. But wouldn't that throw a kink in Swarmy's plans, as he would now have a "big time" rival for the clinic....his ex-wife's husband? Swarmy can say all the cruel things he wants about YR but when it's proven YR is SW's son, Swarmy's a** is gra**. As I said, wishful thinking.

When I read the plot of this drama this part about SM " Meanwhile, Sang-Won (Yoon Sun-Woo) is a chef and the younger brother of Sang-Mi. Due to his painful memory of being dumped by the woman he loved, his personality seems to have become cold. He actually still has a warm heart. "

He was never cold to anyone but more of distant, the first time he met GH at the book store he talked to her first when she commented about his book, he helped YR with a smile and he was nice to everyone and never cold. So this was a little bit disappointing I wanted to see how will GH melt his heart but it seems she did the first time they met.

In this episode I wished if GH mother-in-law went to her GH when her mother was there instead of her parent house, at least she would have gotten some beaten and sweet YR wouldn't be disappointed.

JH said all right things to GH to get him a divorce but GH is too smart to be played, but now that things wouldn't go his way we will see the actual face of JH.

GJ finally got her big break, I hope she becomes a big star, we only saw SW briefly. It seems this week episodes would put the last nail in the coffin, but we worry about YR and what will happen to him, he suffered a lot and was let down a lot and when finally he found a real family with a mother and a father and grandparent he will lose all that overnight.

I really hope is the divorce happened that GH and SW could get married first but I know it is only a dream because the evil couple has to stand on there way before they get their happy ending in the last episode.

16 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

If the agency learns of the divorce & GH isn't allowed to adopt Yr, what other options to the story is there? If a single person cannot adopt, will SW, knowing  how much she loves YR, offer to marry her to "help" her out? Since he feels so bad for what SM has done - would he go so far as to offer this suggestion? I'm just throwing that out there as wishful thinking. But wouldn't that throw a kink in Swarmy's plans, as he would now have a "big time" rival for the clinic....his ex-wife's husband? Swarmy can say all the cruel things he wants about YR but when it's proven YR is SW's son, Swarmy's a** is gra**. As I said, wishful thinking.

I would love if this happens because then it will throw SM's plans to marry JH into to turmoil. Of course his family will have a fit thinking SM being pregnant out of wedlock is more important then the fact a child they know nothing about gets to be adopted. If they say no then SW could still suggest they pretend to date in order to show a basic home of parents who are caring about YR. If that does not work or they throw that idea out then I do hope that GH can be his foster mom. 

JH will be a rival for SW. His jealousy will kick in once he can see that SW likes GH or vice versa. Knowing that SW is the SON of that family he married into and has a good chance of inheriting will make him want to take it all especially knowing SW does not like him for what he did to GH and YR.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I love how GH talks to JH like a little kid now because he sure as  heck aint a adult.

GH is an amazing person as well she throws back as much as she gets in the faces of garbage people.

That's because GH  knows JH like a book and this fool only saw her as too sweet and nice. JH has no concept of who GH truly is on the inside. She has always been sweet, honest, fair , loving and caring to him. You saw his shock when she told him she was not divorcing him and he had the nerve to say she was not like that. (Really DUDE! His wife finds out not only has he been cheating but is having a baby with a woman that was a former classmate and friend who was running up in her face while she was sleeping with her husband!) But nothing works more to adjust someone's temperament then for the person they love and trust the most to betray them hurting them. GH can see JH is not really sorry and she can see he is trying to push for divorce on the sly. JH really takes GH for a fool and it will burn him later. 

As I said earlier we will see later JH start to look back at GH. He will hate another man getting close to her and loving her even when he betrayed her in the past and divorced her. Its especially going to irk him that its SW his brother in law who has called him out for being slime and dislikes him. I can't wait for JH to see the first time that GH and SW laughing and talking and happy after the divorce. I can also see him foolishly going to GH to try to tell her what to do with her love life now and to makes some crazy love declaration to her about how much he misses her. Its going to be funny to see GH's face as she looks at that nut as he has lost it. I hope she calls him out for being married to SM and daring to come to her that way. I also hope she reminds him she is not SM so she will never touch another woman's husband. The past is over and done with. 

12 hours ago, howa said:

In this episode I wished if GH mother-in-law went to her GH when her mother was there instead of her parent house, at least she would have gotten some beaten and sweet YR wouldn't be disappointed.

JH said all right things to GH to get him a divorce but GH is too smart to be played, but now that things wouldn't go his way we will see the actual face of JH.

We are going to see him really show GH his true face now that GH is not falling for his mess. He can't have his way he will turn mean to GH watch and see. The side he shows her will help her purge all her old feelings until she finally has made peace to let him go. 

12 hours ago, howa said:

He was never cold to anyone but more of distant, the first time he met GH at the book store he talked to her first when she commented about his book, he helped YR with a smile and he was nice to everyone and never cold. So this was a little bit disappointing I wanted to see how will GH melt his heart but it seems she did the first time they met.

GH has already slowly opened his heart again. His anger over finding out what SM and JH were doing behind her back showed that. Eventually he will realize after the divorce that he loves her too or someone will asks him if he likes GH and it will make him realize it. Once that divorce comes through and he is there to help  her move forward as she adjust we will see him slowing open up even  more.

12 hours ago, howa said:

I really hope is the divorce happened that GH and SW could get married first but I know it is only a dream because the evil couple has to stand on there way before they get their happy ending in the last episode.

I know that GH would do anything for YR. The only way this can happen is SW will have to break from his family completely and GH is convinced by him that it does not matter that he does that and is willing to raise that child with her. I would love for the writer to do this as there is no blood between JH and GH and even if they were once married GH and SW would never live in that house with them so there should be no problem. Its going to be convincing GH to do it that is the issue if SW thinks of marrying her. I can see him using it as an excuse when he loves her in secret. 

2 hours ago, howa said:

When I read the plot of this drama this part about SM " Meanwhile, Sang-Won (Yoon Sun-Woo) is a chef and the younger brother of Sang-Mi. Due to his painful memory of being dumped by the woman he loved, his personality seems to have become cold. He actually still has a warm heart. "

GJ finally got her big break, I hope she becomes a big star, we only saw SW briefly. It seems this week episodes would put the last nail in the coffin, but we worry about YR and what will happen to him, he suffered a lot and was let down a lot and when finally he found a real family with a mother and a father and grandparent he will lose all that overnight.

I can see a contract marriage for sure happening it would be the best way to go about  it as well.

I hope the little boy dont blame himself for all of this. SW  is drinking along with all this stuff going on and his family issues he does not have the same support as GH so its was sad he was just alone.

@Ldy Gmerm

Yeah I dont think JH really knew GH after 10 years,he thought she was some push over that would easily fold and get divorce.

I want the divorce sure but I like that she fights them and will do it on he own terms not  theirs.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I can see a contract marriage for sure happening it would be the best way to go about  it as well.

I hope the little boy dont blame himself for all of this. SW  is drinking along with all this stuff going on and his family issues he does not have the same support as GH so its was sad he was just alone.

@Ldy Gmerm

Yeah I dont think JH really knew GH after 10 years,he thought she was some push over that would easily fold and get divorce.

I want the divorce sure but I like that she fights them and will do it on he own terms not  theirs.

I can see SW deciding to do this as a repayment to GH for what his family has done to her. Of course he also cares about her but he would hide that fact that he may be in love with her. He would agree to GH's suggestion of a contract marriage in order to keep YR. Its going to be an up hill battle for SW with GH falling in love again,  but slow and easy always wins the race in the end. I that both SW and GH will not recognize that they have fallen for one another until someone else points it out or they both work through their past issues. (SW with his past girlfriend and GH with the way her 1st marriage ended.) Once that happens they will be better able to see their hearts opened up without their knowing. If YR turns out to be SW's child I can see that helping a lot to help him resolve his past with the ex. Seeing how GH was willing to adopt that child without knowing who his parents were and loved him so much.

Given how SW sees his family I can't see him hurting too much to break away from them if it helps YR and GH. With the way his mom treated him 6 years ago and now I can't see him hurting too much to walk away and be with GH to help keep YR. He knows his family has done a bad thing. It would be interesting if the Aunt decides to leave as well and live with SW and GH. That would really put a wrinkle in SM and her mothers world since the mother likes to use the Aunt as domestic help.

JH is a very self centered and foolish man I believe. Because GH has always been so devoted to him he never thought of her as  having a side that is not a push over. He took her for a fool because he never did anything to cause her to show that side of herself. Being sweet does not mean stupid or a push over and he will see this again and again. Her shocking him with her reaction to his affair and saying she is not giving him what he wants is just the first step. As long as he tries to play games to get divorced he will continue to see the other side of GH until SHE decides to let go of the marriage. By that time I think any love for him will be gone. His actions will have stamped out all the love and trust she once had for him. Its going to be her only morning the lost years she gave in devotion to him and her foolishly loving and trusting him for so long. Once she over comes that she will get on with her life. I just hope its with SW. If they marry early I can see them having to endure her family and his but I can see her willing to do it to give that child a home. 

Archived