Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

Recommended Posts

@dramaninja That slap was long overdue chingu:thumbsup:.

 

Did JH just left YR at home on his own?:rage: poor YR, unbelievable:triumph:. GH came back to her senses after she got that phone call from YR. Looks like in the preview, they go out for a family picture and JH has the nerve to look like he got left behind:expressionless: when GH leaves with YR after it's done. 

 

I was glad to see less of homewrecker today:unamused:

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

preview ep 40

 

 

3 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

 

I’m sorry, but that pitiful slap was not hard enough.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just watched the latest episode. Swarmy is such a...a...(I can't say it because I'd be banned from the forum). I think he really loved/still loves GH. His greed/insecurities are just too much. He probably thinks GH has held him back from a Nobel Peace Prize or something. I hope he loses everything...Yes, I know you're not supposed to wish harm on anyone, but this is a drama so my harm-wishing is not real, right? In a way, I think as GH visits/reminisces about Swarmy, she is slowly letting him go. What will she do or say to him about leaving YR alone? I hope she kicks his butt (she'll need to change shoes, to something with pointed toes). For a minute I thought it was going to be like Band of Sisters.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything about GH is gentle she is the real definition of a fair lady, even the way she slaps, cries and talks, telling SW that just because SM is your sister doesn't make you the bad guy.

 

I hope the writers wouldn't drag the divorce for another week, just be over with it. I hope GH demands big alimony, the apartment and thinks of YR future. Everything JH achieved was because she was his rock. He wouldn't be where he is today if wasn't for her support and hard work, I hope her relationship with her soon to be ex-brother-in-law remains the same. He is a good guy.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 1:29 PM, calledtoteach said:

 

I’m sorry, but that pitiful slap was not hard enough.

No it wasn't. But then again SM is not worthy of breathing the same air as GH so GH should not be wasting time on trash. 

17 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

So I just watched the latest episode. Swarmy is such a...a...(I can't say it because I'd be banned from the forum). I think he really loved/still loves GH. His greed/insecurities are just too much. He probably thinks GH has held him back from a Nobel Peace Prize or something. I hope he loses everything...Yes, I know you're not supposed to wish harm on anyone, but this is a drama so my harm-wishing is not real, right? In a way, I think as GH visits/reminisces about Swarmy, she is slowly letting him go. What will she do or say to him about leaving YR alone? I hope she kicks his butt (she'll need to change shoes, to something with pointed toes). For a minute I thought it was going to be like Band of Sisters.

He prolly does still love her but as you mentioned his ambition and greed are getting in the way. I believe as well that on some level he sees GH  as having held him back but I also believe he will realize later that GH was the best thing that every happened to him. It will also make him think he can come back to her when things start to fall apart. SM's reaction to real life will be different then the reactions GH use to have with him. Later on when problems arise in that marriage with SM he will be remembering GH especially if he sees her with another man happy again and/or by herself living her life not thinking of the past. One of the biggest mistakes these cheaters make when they leave the person that was there for them for so long is thinking without them they will be crying in a bucket hiding away. It truly shocks them to see the person up and about living their life and happy again not thinking of the person that left them. JH will be the same and I expect SM as well to be shocked that her actions did not break GH but instead gave her a better life. 

 

I too think that her remembering is a way to help her eventually get over him. Its her first step. I still think she will try to ignore the problem and will be furious that he went out leaving that child alone at home but she will continue with him until SM, her mother, JH's mother and even JH come to her about this baby business. I think GH will surprise JH at that moment with what she says and does next. I too hope she can gain some good compensation for that divorce and I hope they do not try to shaft her on it. GH deserves to be paid for the 10 years she was with this louse and she deserves to keep the apartment as well. 

 

16 hours ago, howa said:

Everything about GH is gentle she is the real definition of a fair lady, even the way she slaps, cries and talks, telling SW that just because SM is your sister doesn't make you the bad guy.

 

I hope the writers wouldn't drag the divorce for another week, just be over with it. I hope GH demands big alimony, the apartment and thinks of YR future. Everything JH achieved was because she was his rock. He wouldn't be where he is today if wasn't for her support and hard work, I hope her relationship with her soon to be ex-brother-in-law remains the same. He is a good guy.

 

I thought she would react that way. I bet she can tell that SW did not know and when he found out he went to JH which was the incident she witnessed of JH hitting SW. No one is at fault except for the two people who did not care about who they hurt in cheating.

 

I still give it until about episode 45 before we finally see the end of this marriage. I believe by then things will be moving to seeing them at the court house steps. Until then we will have to endure the additional pain of the reveal about the baby on the way, the further anger of GH in learning that JH knew about this baby and did not tell her having her find out from others and from the harassment of the other side to make her divorce him. Not to mention her family finding out what he was up too. 

 

What angers me the most is GH is someone's precious child too but SM's mother and JH's mother will forget that only thinking of their children and not about the bad thing they did. The possible hurt and pain they may give to GH will eventually come back to them later I believe. I think SM and JH will suffer later for their actions. I can guarantee that they will suffer later. When things blow up they will want to look back , but by that time the people they look back at are no longer there or with others. 

 

As with most couples that start off wrong they will live well and be very happy for a time. Then things will fall apart and I see that happening to JH. With his personality he will spend too much time in that clinic and not enough time with SM. Her behavior will be different then what he had with GH and this will eventually cause issues. Especially if JH sees GH living happily later. 

 

Its for sure they will protest loudly at GH having a relationship with SW when they should just let them lead their own lives. It will drive SM and JH crazy to see GH with SW and they will not be able to let them alone which will start leading to more problems for the leads and JH and SM's marriage. 

 

I do not think that GH will be mean to the former brother in law. I believe she will treat him nice as well. I do wonder if she will question if he knew about the affair. I think her sister will and be angry with him. I see the sister and him together possibly later so JH being gone from GH's life is good. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

 I think GH will find the ultrasound pic that JH put in his pocket.

I thought so too when I saw him put the damn picture in his pocket:expressionless:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh she will  try to work with though  it for her sons sake and the adoption I cant fault her for that at all.


SW gong to help her though this so she wont be by herself.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lu09 said:

I thought so too when I saw him put the damn picture in his pocket:expressionless:

Although I hate GH finding out the wrong way about this baby. I can see her finding that ultrasound too when she goes to pick his clothing for the dry cleaner or laundry. I can see him coming in just as she is about to take his things and he panics trying to get the clothing away to get the picture. Another scenario is YR could find that picture and show it to someone asking what it is and then he is questioned about where he got it. If its her parents or sister they could mistake it for GH and ask her only for her to say she is not pregnant but then she asks the child where he got it and he says from JH's clothing. GH is not stupid for him to have something like that only leads to one thing and that is SM is pregnant. Perhaps it leads her to contact SM to asks her point blankly if she is pregnant and is JH the father. 

 

I am sure in the next episode I can see SM telling her how she and JH are in love and GH is only holding him back. I do not blame her for slapping SM but JH is really the one who deserves a few slaps and a kick. He is the one in the relationship with GH and betrayed her not SM. 

 

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Oh she will  try to work with though  it for her sons sake and the adoption I cant fault her for that at all.


SW gong to help her though this so she wont be by herself.

This is my thought as well that GH will try to carry on with the marriage for the sake of the child. In the end she will end up letting him go because of the child he has coming with SM but also because of the treatment she receives. I can see her trying hard to keep the relationship because of the history and the child but eventually she will see the true side of JH with SM and that will make her let go of him. Especially if he tells her he loves SM and she is carrying his child. 

 

This is why I can't see him holding his head down for long. He has too much ego for that. He will not want to be seen in the wrong for long especially if GH is ignoring him. He will listen to SM and his mother propping his ego up and he will turn on GH not regretful in the least that he betrayed her and is having a child with someone else. He will not even give respect to her parents after they find out what he did. He will think only about the advantages he will have with SM and delude himself that he loves her shaking off GH and the past 10 years. 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dramaninja hiiii. You won :D I am watching Home for Summer too :D 

 

Really the husband is provocative even more than his mistress 

 

This time I am against all the villains :D 

Spoiler

 

 maybe because they are not as talented as my favourite villain in the previous drama :) I really liked the actor very much, and still do :D 

 

I like the OTP here, they are so kind, and I like that Sang-Won is not naive. He is so kind to Yeoreum too. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee chae-young seems to be typecasted as a home wrecker. Maybe will watch after the couple get divorced. Hate the plot but like the actress, Lee young-eun.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Although I hate GH finding out the wrong way about this baby. I can see her finding that ultrasound too when she goes to pick his clothing for the dry cleaner or laundry. I can see him coming in just as she is about to take his things and he panics trying to get the clothing away to get the picture. Another scenario is YR could find that picture and show it to someone asking what it is and then he is questioned about where he got it. If its her parents or sister they could mistake it for GH and ask her only for her to say she is not pregnant but then she asks the child where he got it and he says from JH's clothing. GH is not stupid for him to have something like that only leads to one thing and that is SM is pregnant. Perhaps it leads her to contact SM to asks her point blankly if she is pregnant and is JH the father. 

 

I am sure in the next episode I can see SM telling her how she and JH are in love and GH is only holding him back. I do not blame her for slapping SM but JH is really the one who deserves a few slaps and a kick. He is the one in the relationship with GH and betrayed her not SM. 

 

This is my thought as well that GH will try to carry on with the marriage for the sake of the child. In the end she will end up letting him go because of the child he has coming with SM but also because of the treatment she receives. I can see her trying hard to keep the relationship because of the history and the child but eventually she will see the true side of JH with SM and that will make her let go of him. Especially if he tells her he loves SM and she is carrying his child. 

 

This is why I can't see him holding his head down for long. He has too much ego for that. He will not want to be seen in the wrong for long especially if GH is ignoring him. He will listen to SM and his mother propping his ego up and he will turn on GH not regretful in the least that he betrayed her and is having a child with someone else. He will not even give respect to her parents after they find out what he did. He will think only about the advantages he will have with SM and delude himself that he loves her shaking off GH and the past 10 years. 

Yep way too many people are against GH and her marriage now.

 

Its going to be GH and SW vs everyone else.

 

 @calledtoteachLol yeah I can see that eh has been terrible had hiding stuff

 

@nohamahamoud2002Hey! Yeah the OTP his is really good just for the fact they didn't hate each other at first sight and became good friends already.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview looks really good

Spoiler

SO It seems  GH passed out in front of SW and he rush her to the hospital he looks really angry with both  SM and JH.


Also it seems SM told GH about her baby. So  no more secrets!

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,42,794715

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing much developed on this episode, GH mother-in-law thinks SM could be intimidated but she is the only one who will be put on a corner and be taught a lesson how to be grateful and thankful to have someone like GH, GH family tolerate her because of JH, SM family will walk all over her since no one likes JH to begin with and they have - 0.0001 respect towards him to begin with.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, howa said:

Nothing much developed on this episode, GH mother-in-law thinks SM could be intimidated but she is the only one who will be put on a corner and be taught a lesson how to be grateful and thankful to have someone like GH, GH family tolerate her because of JH, SM family will walk all over her since no one likes JH to begin with and they have - 0.0001 respect towards him to begin with.

Three big things happen this episode.

 

1. SM mom is putting a freeze on JH work life

2.GH found out about the baby

3.GH telling off SM telling her what she really like

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

1. SM mom is putting a freeze on JH work life 

2.GH found out about the baby

3.GH telling off SM telling her what she really like

 

1- Already SM father told him he is going to ruin him so he would never show his face in the business, so it was expected and it would be turned once he bows to SM. So I couldn't care less.

2- It was a matter of time so I kinda of expected it from yesterday preview. So it was not a big deal.

3- I didn't see it that much of a big deal since SM hurt her more with the baby news so that was worse for GH and a big point for SM.

 

But still these things were not major in my prescriptive to be a great development it just some pieces fall in their right places like for 1&2, but we see things differently. For me I want to see GH family reaction, will they tell her to get divorced or to stay with JH even with the baby, especially with GH mother story about her friend's daughter. Will she chose to save face or her daughter dignity

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...