[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not sure but it seems that SW is discussing the adoption with GH and her family. Do you think he will propose to GH?????

I have no idea but I am glad he is always  right there with her. 

Something big will happen since this would be the 60th episode

A complete idiot:expressionless:. She reported the affair, now what's her next plan? Did she thought for a bloody second that the only one who gains from this is her? Did she forget her brother and JH caught her little blackmailer and already know about him videotaping GH? SW will absolutely ask her the moment he finds out someone from the adoption center knows about the affair. He will be furious:crazy:. As for JH, he knows she took a video before, does she think he is gonna believe her this time and won't be suspicious of her?

Secondly, did she thought for a second JH can't file for divorce? She has been married before and got cheated on so she should have at least some common sense about how this works out. The moment GH finds out she is behind this, she won't divorce JH unless the adoption center change their mind about taking YR away from her. Not to mention, this will take time now that she messed this up. She can kiss goodbye to her plans for her early wedding and should be worried about JH mother or someone else finding out about the miscarriage........ I have no words to say about her stupidity, no words:expressionless::unamused:

I hope the adoption center makes an exception because the social workers know YR is attached to GH and GH is a good mom....

SM is not a hero or anything cleaning up your own mess that is logical thing to do that was my initial thinking but then she used her toyboy to do her dirty work, I hope she get caught by SW before GH divorces JH so GH could drag it longer, now I don't care if she stayed married to him for a year and then she kicked him to the kerb.

GD deserves a loyal woman so the receptionist or the doctor will suite him will because they both are nice but I'm rooting for his sister friend SoRa because she is adorable and romantic, she will light his life.

That actor is annoying he kept on pushing her to tell him and hints as if there is something more between them, he is the kind of person who starts a rumor he has a smug face that makes me angry but he got caught in the act and I hope she gets sweet revenge on him.

Both sisters will have a hard time being with the person they like because of that person sibling, but the confession was cute with SH being tall and him crying like baby.

When GH said " I want time to go faster", we all want the time to go faster not only you but what can we do the writers have to fill up 120 episode.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, dramaninja said:

Thanks @stroppyse! SM is truly is dumb as a brick  this will back fire had on her like   everything else she does she never learns on gets worse. All she had to do was let everything play out but nope thats too hard for her.

I mean we knew she reported that was  very obvious  she paid slimeball to do it,she has no idea what she is doing really. Now everyone else going to know it was her so I dont know whey she even  lied about it.

Oh I know she is a coward

really the villains are very stupid in most kdrama :D :D 

they do things that expose them very easily, so funny really :D 

anyone with half-brains will discover SM's role in trying to prevent YR's adoption.

Spoiler

I suddenly remembered Namjun who changed Sanha's identity to Gemma, although he knows that everyone will recognize her easily :D :D :D  

I bet SW going to tell GH he will help her raise YR not living together like that or anything but being more of a father figure YR can count on for stuff like school events.

Not saying  GH cant raise YR well by herself just something  I bet he is willing to do.

well, then I guess it is the writer that making things go that way to punish them, but really still they are not that intelligent. I saw more cunning villains in other dramas, but here it seems the writer wants to make things easier for the good characters by exposing the villains quicker  

actually SM is very evil, and most of the time she is able to get away with it.

After watching the latest episodes and the little stunt that Homewrecker pulled regarding in attempting to cancel Yoreum’s adoption (reporting the affair/divorce then denying it and then finally leaking it again) here are my thoughts regarding it.

Spoiler

First of all I think that it was both dumb and smart of her to do what she did. Dumb because she doesn’t seem to realize something important namely that all roads eventually lead to her. But let’s come back to all that later. Let us start by the fact why it was smart of her to deny her involvement regarding the matter in the first place.

For starters her denying her involvement helps her in the following ways. She appears innocent because at the moment she seems to be the most likely suspect as only two people have the most to gain by the adoption getting cancelled namely herself and Cheater. Her denying any involvement diverts suspicions from herself. Ie if she was responsible then she takes the credit thinking that the divorce will be done faster or Cheater who gains from this. But she knows that if she admits to her actions then she finds herself in trouble because Geum Hui has warned her any time she messes with the adoption process she is going to delay divorcing her husband which would be bad for her. But this isn’t the only problem that she would have to face if she got caught or admitted that she was behind this incident. The other issue that she would face comes from Cheater himself. He has warned her that if she tries to pull any kind of stunt like she did previously then he will ditch her and just take the child. She doesn’t want that since the child is the only thing keeping Cheater together with her. She knows fully that if Cheater decides to let her go she can’t do anything. He has already proven to her that he is only in this relationship for the baby and even that to because she threatened to get an abortion. Otherwise he was more than willing to return to his wife or even worse take the child and raise it himself (or get Gemhui to do it) In this case her denying her involvement helps her the most.

Also since she admitted that she didn’t admit to the affair when the Social Workers asked her was because Geum Hui asked her for a favour and she complied. This makes her seen in a positive light. Meaning if anyone discovers the truth and even informs Cheater of this he is going to have a hard time believing it. It makes little to no sense that she is doing one thing and then later on doing the opposite of said thing. This means someone needs to have some kind of evidence to make Cheater realize that he has been played. This also further helps divert suspicions from her. So in this case she was pretty smart.

On the other hand, she was dumb to even pull this stunt because like I said the list of suspects of who could have made that report is actually quite small and if anyone actually used their brains here they too would figure this out as well. Let’s get into these points first and why everyone else aren’t as smart as they should be.

Like I mentioned earlier the ones that have the most motives to speed up the divorce happen to be Cheater and Homewrecker. A fast divorce means that they get married quicker. Of course there are other issues that must also be considered. But let’s face it the only one here who wants to rush this marriage is Homewrecker. Cheater is in no real hurry to leave his life and wife behind. It is just that he is being forced to do it. This means Homewrecker has slightly more to gain.

Let us then follow this up with a few more things that we need to consider or in this case the report that was reported. It mentioned a few things that need to be looked at. First of all it was reported that Geum Hui and Cheater were faking their relationship just so that the adoption could be passed and were waiting to get a divorce after that was done on top of all this Cheater was having an affair with Homewrecker. This shows that the report was extremely detailed and the number of people who could know this fact was extremely limited.

For instance, how would anyone even know that Yoruem was adopted in the first place or that his parents were having difficulties (ie leading to a divorce). The first part does have a few people that could be added but they would have to know the family personally otherwise they would probably mistake the kid as Geum Hui and Cheaters. (as was witnessed by Dr. Yoon. She wasn’t aware that the kid was adopted) therefore it would be safe to assume that strangers would think the same way. The only people that knew that this wasn’t the case were those that knew the family in some way ie Youreum was made fun of in the school because parents figured this out and told their kids to stay away from him. Probably because he had a different name than his parents. But in this case while they may have been aware that he was adopted how would they know about the family drama behind the scenes when even the kid himself wasn’t aware of the fact. This means that the only people really aware of said drama were the families of the people involved. Ie Geum Hui’s Family, Cheaters Family and finally Homewrecker’s family. Oh yes we can even include the workers at the clinic.

But again the pool of suspects is still low. Further add the fact that we know that the person that reported said incident was a young man. If we go by the suspects that we have so far we come up with the following. The clinic doesn’t seem to have male workers that we have been introduced to strangely. The ones that work there are Cheater, Sang Mi’s Uncle and her dad. The rest seem to be females that are shown. Not that it isn’t possible that male workers are there. In that case the list does slightly increase. Other than that from Geum Hui’s side there is her brother and from Cheater’s side there is his brother. The rest would be considered older men. Naturally we can’t forget to add Cheater himself to the list. But like I mentioned he himself is in no hurry to divorce his wife so the chances of him being guilty are slim as for the other two they have always shown support for Geum Hui so it makes little to no sense that they would change now.

Also like I mentioned while people may have been aware that Cheater and Homewrecker were in an affair how many of them would have figured out that a divorce was taking place as well. The people at school wouldn’t. this shows that the person who reported this had to be quite close to the involved party. Ie they would have known one thing but not both or neither. Yet the reporter knew three things which a total stranger wouldn’t be privy to under normal circumstances. Namely Youreum was adopted or was under the process of being adopted, Cheater and Homewrecker were involved in an affair which was finally leading to Geumhui and Cheaters divorce. See it is one thing to luck on something but to get a hit on everything reeks of an insider job. In this case they should try and see who has the most to gain to figure out the culprit. In this case the most obvious person would be Homewrecker. Though she is protected since it was a young male and she is a female. But in this case they should suspect that she could have hired someone to make the report.

Also her sending that video wasn’t the smartest thing to do. It again limits the number of suspects. Let’s presume that a random stranger took that video because it seemed like a scene from a drama (pun fully intended) why would he even send it to not only the adoption agency but more importantly to the very investigators investigating said case. The video had no indication that Geumhui had adopted a child since he wasn’t mentioned. The only thing that we could gather from it was Homewrecker had been in an affair with Cheater and she was thus pregnant with his child. So even if a stranger took the video it would make more sense to upload it on a video streaming site like Youtube or whatever its equalent is in Korea. Instead he not only sends it to the Social Workers but to the exact ones that were investigating the case again showing intimate knowledge something a random stranger couldn’t or wouldn’t have had.

Moving on to other topics now. Geum Hui has been threatening the Cheating Duo that if they do anything to jeopardize the adoption process she will retaliate by delaying her divorce by a month. It is one of the reasons that no one has directly tried anything fishy and are playing along with that. But I wonder just how practical that is. In this case it would probably be when both couples divorce amicably and nobody else has to be involved when they get divorced perhaps just their lawyers to finalize the details (of what each of them gets) But this isn’t always the case when one party wants to get a divorce for whatever reason (ie abusive relationship, irreconcilable differences etc.) and the other party refuses to do so then said party can take them to court. Things may certainly end up getting messy and all their dirty laundry can also get exposed but that is also an option. So in this case if Cheater really wanted a divorce he could have easily taken this route. Yet he did not. I believe this speaks volumes about his real thought ie that he still doesn’t want a real divorce from his wife. If Homewrecker realizes this, then it isn’t good for anyone. Then again not sure if this is even possible.  

While I really like Geum Hui and her family I do feel that most of them have a few issues that they need to fix. For instance, Geumju really needs to learn to keep quiet. She still hasn’t learned from her mistakes. The first time she jumped the gun and told everyone that she got the role in said drama before it turns out that another actress got said role. This isn’t really the issue though. Instead the real issue was her revealing the part that she supposedly was to get. In real life actor probably have to sing NDA’s and if they violate them they get fined. In her defense she can probably get away with the fact that since she never signed one she can’t be fined. Which is probably true but she still violated an important industry role by informing certain people of what is to come next. Not everyone is okay with spoilers mind you and they would have like to seen the twist themselves. Perhaps the women that were informed weren’t the gossiping type so she would have been lucky but what if she accidentally reported her part to reporters and spoiled a major part of the story. It wouldn’t have been nice.

But let’s now come on to recent events where she repeats her mistakes again. She knows how this industry works and how rumors and scandals can make or break a celebrity in this case she should be extremely careful regarding her actions. Yet she fails to do so. When asked by her co star about her relationship with the drama writer she reveals to him that he was her BiL. Seriously what is up with that. That is going to cost her big time. While we know that she was selected due to her own talent people might not think the same way if they are informed that she got it through family connections and all. Lets be real this is going to happen and cause problems down the line. Guys like her co actor really can’t take rejection well and Geum Ju is going to do exactly that now that she is aware of her BiL’s feelings towards her. This will throw a rock in the other actors plan who planned on using Geumju for his ambitions. He will then retaliate by leaking this news (how she supposedly got her role) to the media, perhaps even add of how she is in a relationship with said writer (perhaps even mentioning that they are in laws) this will cause a scandal and while she may have to leave said role her family will also become aware of her relationship with the BiL. They probably aren’t going to take that well.

We then have how people are disappointed with Geum Dong’s love interest and how she rejected him. I still think that while she was a bit harsh she sort of did it intentionally. Like I mentioned earlier she had just broken up from a long term relationship with a person that she loved so for her to get back to dating would be a bit strange. Not only that but said person was also a close friend as well. Now she is in a similar boat with Geum Dong. A close friend is asking her to be in a relationship and if this fails she loses another good friend which will eventually make things harder for her. We know that she doesn’t have any other kind of support since she doesn’t live with her family. Currently she is only making it through because of the support that she is receiving from him. If they end up breaking up for some reason, then she will even lose that. So to protect herself she is being a bit harsh towards him. Eventually she will realize that he is different and truly cares about her and that he will never leave her. At this point she will be the one to confess her feelings towards him.

Well this should cover most of my points for the time beings though I have noticed that some of you also picked up on them and posted them as well. Will come back later to add more but have to rush out for work so will do that late. Anyway take care all of you and keep posting. :)

seems SM doesn't mind they know she is behind the adoption thing. She is glad that GH is going to beg her again. I guess she is ready to do some sort of a deal, perhaps she wants GH stop working in SW's restaurant? or she wants to make sure that JH divorces GH, and leave her for good? or even a worst scenario, she wants to adopt YR herself to spite GH :scream:  

after taking JH from GH, she is ready to take YR too, :( since she can't give birth. And if she is going to marry JH, the adoption center might agree to let her adopt YR :( I hope this is not her plan. She is so evil

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

seems SM doesn't mind they know she is behind the adoption thing. She is glad that GH is going to beg her again. I guess she is ready to do some sort of a deal, perhaps she wants GH stop working in SW's restaurant? or she wants to make sure that JH divorces GH, and leave her for good? or even a worst scenario, she wants to adopt YR herself to spite GH :scream: 

Nah they wont let her adopt anything since she is the mistress and the one in the video.

It would be really shady if they did that.They seen the video  knows she the cause of said divorce and knows she lied to them as well.

why does the writer keep tormenting YR :( ? we as viewers already detest SM, she can't be hated more, but to involve the child in this is unfair :( 

the only explaination is that the writer is pushing the events forward so that SW will offer marriage to GH, and I am sure she will accept it. but hopefully before her family learn that SW is SM's brother. But in that case, how will they stay married???? it is important for them to stay married for the adoption to take place, I really think their marriage will be temporary too :( and after the adoption, both families will interfere to separate them :( 

Archived