[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

at least it is clear now that SM had an abortion.  We really wanted the blackmailer to play a good role in punishing SM, but now this is no longer the case. Now I guess that the foolish JH will eventually get married to SM, I am waiting for his reaction when he learns she lost the baby, and also she has problems and might not be able to give him a child again. She was implicitly making fun of GH, who can't conceive, now she will taste the same medicine. She has been so cruel, and she is going to pay for that

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

In the video preview, SW hurts his hand and so asks GH to help him cook. SM seems to have lost her baby. @nohamahamoud2002, 유산 means all the things that you said, however, in this case, it just means that she lost the baby. I don't think it was a voluntary abortion by SM. Rather, it seems she had a miscarriage which is also known as a spontaneous abortion, and uses the same word in Korean.

yes I know she had miscarriage as appears from the videos :)  anyway, I feel that google translate is not bad after all :) they get most of the meaning, but just mistranslate the names of the characters, most of the time, google just chooses any word, when there are two or three meanings, that is why I always focus on the words that cause misunderstanding. But still I am not that advanced in Korean, so I look up misleading words in search engines too, we are all very curious to know what will happen next :D I think made another mistake while copying the sentence, I removed "Sangmi" that is why it translated her mother as the subject instead, while it is the object here :)  It is still difficult to understand a whole sentence for me. but at least I am no longer "frightened" of the Korean letters :) 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I figure that even JH and SM are going to get their happy endings, 

Not sure. They are worse than all villains. SM destroyed a house of a married couple. She won't be forgiven easily. I don't think that JH cares about her 

I expect her to be like JE in sunny again tomorrow. She will beg GH for forgiveness but she will be separated from JH. But no death or prison as usual :D

What happened to her was unfortunate but I couldn't feel bad or sorry for SM, it is horrible that she lost her baby. I hope what she is planning to do has nothing to do with YR, because if she did come between him and GH she will be in bad position, because GH have already told her if she intervened she will drag divorce longer, then SM will be exposed when her tummy doesn't show.

JH had a family meeting before the divorce and he is jealous of SW having lunch with GH family. Oh really man!? . I hope he doesn't question GH about it saying "I'm still your husband" after what he did that will be low and stupid.

I thought this drama is about new beginning but it seems is about staying in toxic marriage.

Oh man things about to get real ugly

금희(이영은 분)는 제보로 인해 입양 조사를 다시 받게 된다. 상미(이채영 분)는 자신이 제보한 것이 아니라며 준호(김사권 분)와 상원(윤선우 분)을 안심시킨다.
한편 금희(이영은 분)는 상미를 찾아가는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,59,795412

I think someone made a report which is SM of course about the adoption , GH also goes to SM house as well. I am guessing she paid that dude to do it. She is too much of a coward to do it herself.

Whew things about to turn very ugly

@dramaninja this is most unfair, :( YR doesn't deserve this, but then if this drives GH to get married to SW, it would be for the best. But we still have the evil witches, SW's sister and mother, who will prevent the marriage :( 

it is impossible to guess, will JH stay in the marriage????

I am watching episode 52 on TV, really Junho is drinking and remembering GH, he doesn't love SM at all. I don't know why SM has to take something that doesn't belong to her. She is so bad. somehow I feel that Junho is a pathetic fool, but he really didn't want to marry SM, he just wanted the child, and now he doesn't even have it. He will lose everything

wow, this is the first time the dear Aunt meets GH, I am looking forward to this

I have some ideas, despite denying this, I strongly think it is SM who tries to prevent the adoption because she hates GH, and she mistakenly thinks that she will force the divorce. But she is stupid, because now, GH will insist on not giving JH divorce, she will be more inclined to delay it, because she doesn't want to give up YR. I hope SM's plans are thwarted.

Did that girl GD like insult his job really? What a thoughtless thing to say so he not husband worthy for being a hairstylist?

Now if she wants to  get together with him later he will always going to remember those words.That  is is passion his dream those words will and have cut deep.

Archived