• Cleaning Fairies CEO: drama "clean with passion for now"
    • Aura haircut CEO: drama " what's wrong with secretary kim"
  2. 2. CEOs who struck our heart even though the drama is old

• isolated allergic CEO: drama "I am not a robot"
    • man with pretty glasses CEO: drama "undateables"
    • tall handsome CEO with slender fingers: drama "jugglers"
    • Back tattoo CEO: drama "hotel king"
    • Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2019 at 06:34 AM

chingus, here's a fun poll for you to participate. which CEO did you enjoy the most in dramaland? which one would you love to work for? which one you enjoyed in dramaland but in real world, you would report them to HR for being a bad boss? :lol:...

why CEOs? @lynne22 has the perfect explanation!

D0XNPzHWoAI9d3A.jpg&key=27cbb1d94355b7ad

well based on suggestions from chingus here @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @triplem @staygold @gm4queen @Sarang21 @stroppyse @Kasmic  , vote for the dramaland CEO you most enjoyed.

feel free to chat and laugh about which of them makes good or bad boss. you can vote for multiple choices and the poll closes on wednesday. tag your friends too and get them to vote!

here are additional details for Q1:

choice 1: humanoid CEO with too much brain.: drama "are you human too?"

Spoiler

This should be on category smartest CEO. You cant compete with humanoid. Not to mentioned handsome, with light brown eyes and fair skin as fairy as an extra to his resume. :wub:

awDtdFy.jpg

choice 2: MW Chicken Director: drama "feel too good to die" 

Spoiler

This should be on category CEO in the making :w00t: i know... i just want my favourite in the list lol. Hes caring to his employee, eventhough his a bit antique and had crazy work demand. And romantic and cute to boots to be added to his CV as well. LOL.

eHXmncN.jpg

choice 3: video game playing CEO: drama "memories of alhambra"

Spoiler

CEO of an investment company that specialized in optical devices. Fearless, able to play game from broad daylight until midnight without sleeping or eating :sweatingbullets:.

Weakness of attracting zombies, ninjas, killers. But made up with very strong point of deep sweet bright dimple that no one normal & alive can reject. :wub:

Frequent flyers to Europe mostly to cover Spain area. Omo can i fly there too... :heart:

vN5cMqo.jpg

choice 4: villain CEO with handbag: My Secret Terrius

Spoiler

Add some villain CEO here, in muddy business of pretending selling bag, while in fact doing bribe to corruptor. 

893JArf.jpg

choice 5: Cleaning Fairies CEO: drama "clean with passion for now"

Spoiler

Not much explaining needed. Im tempted to hire him as my..... housemaid LOL. 

fgm7cKn.jpg

choice 6: Aura haircut CEO: drama " what's wrong with secretary kim"

Spoiler

A08A65D9-7D6A-4B85-B9D6-1B77EBD0FA34.gif

since we had nominations from dramas that are slightly older, we are having also Q2 for CEOs that struck our hearts even though the dramas happened a while back:

choice 1: isolated allergic CEO: drama "I am not a robot"

Spoiler

In I AM NOT A ROBOT , Yoo Seung Ho 

Yoo Play CEO of company that lives an isolated life due to a severe allergy to other people but learn in a little human connection how to opens his heart and trust people again . 

If you ever wished your own BOSS to become more human , gives a little appreciation & damn about how hard you’re working 

77801087-D963-4712-85D8-F8E513486458.gif

choice 2: man with pretty glasses CEO: drama "undateables"

Spoiler

Nam Gong Min in Undateables! (You are welcome! :lol:)  

b0689bccc8724f1c908aaf5e1dc9b9e2.jpeg?s=

choice 3: tall handsome CEO with slender fingers: drama "jugglers"

Spoiler

Of course, my all time fav boss is Nam Chi Won from Jugglers! He is so tall, so handsome & so strictly! :wub: But who can't stop falling in love with this gorgeous guy...??! :kiss_wink: I never can do it!! He is the perfect boss namja in suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I am stunned by these visuals :blush: I love men in suits!!!!

daniel-choi.jpg&key=aedfdbe9c98cbd08f290

And not to mention his long, beautiful & slender fingers.... :wub: Can I have him my pocket, please.??! I want a boss just like him so that I can fall for him over & over again... :blush:

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

choice 4:Back tattoo CEO: drama "hotel king"

Spoiler

images-5.jpg

Some bosses of course get a lot more done than thinking in the shower . It’s all about productivity & maximising ones time 

choice 5: Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

Spoiler

hot bosses reign supreme  

onepercent10.jpg 

thanks for event idea @Ameera Ali; if you have any ideas for future events, do tag me or @sushilicious in the event ideas discussion. have fun chingus!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

How can I choose between them :mrgreen:

I need to study them more :yum: 

I am already 

7644D291-FAF0-4FFA-9D32-90E59F3D8835.md.

Before I forget from excitement big thanks to @Lawyerh , @triplem , @Sarang21 , @mslilith For everything , you’re great guys  :heart::kiss_wink:

big thanks to you @Lmangla & @sushilicious  you’re the best :blush:

taging @Sejabin to enjoy these hunks :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Where’s uri CEO in Touch Your Heart kdrama??? :bawling: and his cousin that producer nim too!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Where’s uri CEO in Touch Your Heart kdrama??? :bawling: and his cousin that producer nim too!! :bawling:

was he a CEO? no one nominated him... guess they just thought lawyer?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:mrgreen: - don’t say his name loud - I don’t mind cousin :sweat_smile: but My CEO 

C68DEF40-B8E8-412F-9529-85B1C9E725D6.gif

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

choice 4:Back tattoo CEO: drama "hotel king"

Not trying to be overly picky, but Lee Dong Wook doesn't actually play a CEO in Hotel King. Rather, he's the General Manager. Lee Da Hae is the CEO.  His character is rather dishy, but since it's kind of rare in kdramas for the women to be the CEO, I just wanted to point that out. :)

As for my votes,

Q1: Jin Woo in MotA. A flash of those dimples with that look in his eyes... :wub: Plus, he's a fighter (okay, it was in a game, but that actually made it better. The fight scenes and sniper scenes when he just so coolly took down zombies... :wub:) Also, he looks good in suits and more casual wear. Heck, he even made a cane look sexy. :D Oh, and he was also played by a rather amazing actor.

I like the Villain CEO, the Cleaning CEO, and the Aura CEO as well, but Dimples CEO had me with his first quizzical look. :wub:

Q2: Hmm, I quite liked Jae Wan in Hotel King actually. It was a dark nuanced performance from LDW, and I thoroughly enjoyed the drama. But, HSJ in 1% was just rather adorable, and YSH makes me watch even thoroughly mediocre dramas. This one is actually harder to pick...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

was he a CEO? no one nominated him... guess they just thought lawyer?

LDW isn't a CEO, but there is a CEO in Touch Your Heart. It's the character played by Oh Jung Se. He is rather dorky cute in his own way in TYH.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

you can vote for multiple choices

@Lmangla, just a point of clarification. So, one can vote multiple choices, but only one time?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, just a point of clarification. So, one can vote multiple choices, but only one time?

I think so @stroppyse; the platform has option that says "multiple choice" and I clicked to enable it. so am assuming that one can make multiple choices but only one time....

and thanks for clarification on hotel king. guess @triplem was too busy drooling over his kisses to note that he wasn't the CEO but the girl was. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I think so @stroppyse; the platform has option that says "multiple choice" and I clicked to enable it. so am assuming that one can make multiple choices but only one time....

and thanks for clarification on hotel king. guess @triplem was too busy drooling over his kisses to note that he wasn't the CEO but the girl was. :lol:

Oh, shoot. In that case, could I have my vote back so that I can revote, possibly making multiple choices this time?

To be fair, those kisses in Hotel King were totally droolworthy, so I can see how @triplem might have lost her head about it. :D

@kokodus @lynne22 @Jillia @bedifferent @jeijei @Berou @angelangie , come and take a look at the nominees. They're all eye-candy...errr... I mean lovely characters played by fine actors, and should be appreciated. 

Thanks @Lmangla and @sushilicious for this event. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Hahaha @stroppyse Already casted my vote for Hyun bin oppa's Jin woo. He is the best dimple CEO for me. See he is already in the lead!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha @stroppyse Already casted my vote for Hyun bin oppa's Jin woo. He is the best dimple CEO for me. See he is already in the lead!!!!

Unless people leave a comment on the thread, I'm not sure who has voted and not voted. For instance, I would think @Super Gal99 would be here for this event, but not seeing a post from her, I'm not sure if she's already voted or not.

So, as a favor to the rest of us, if everyone could leave a post when you vote? You don't have to say how you voted, unless you want to, just that you voted, so that I don't pester you to join the event. :D

Tagging some more people who might enjoy this who I'm not sure has already voted or not: @martanur @ck1Oz @Yongzura@0ly40  @faithinme lara @mushforbrains @bebebisous33

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@stroppyse But I can see who has voted though. If you click that person like thingy below every nominee, you can see the people who have voted for them.

I'll tag @stargazer187to come and vote here. She would not want to miss an event like this. LOL. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Moi? Forever Hyun Bin. Way back in Secret Garden when he was the CEO. But he was fine in Alhambra.

No need to hide my vote. I am happy to swoon over him publicly.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyse But I can see who has voted though. If you click that person like thingy below every nominee, you can see the people who have voted for them.

I'll tag @stargazer187to come and vote here. She would not want to miss an event like this. LOL. 

LOL. Thanks for pointing that out @kokodus. I haven't done many polls yet, so didn't realize it. Though now that I can see it, I see that it only took part of my votes. I tried multi-selection voting, but it's only registered one vote for each question. Oh well.

Don't think that @bairama has voted yet, so tagging her.

Btw, @ck1Oz and @bebebisous33, you have to actually click on the voting mechanism at the top of this thread for your votes to register. :D  Hyun Bin and Daniel Choi seem to be leading for the moment.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

@Lmangla @stroppyse I knew that LDW was the GM. I wasn’t actually nominating anyone for a poll during the discussion, lol! I thought I was just pitching for why we should have hot CEO / bosses as an event . :D  was pleasantly surprised that it became part of a list . In fact Nam Chi Won from Jugglers is just the Managing Director . When pitching I think I did write the word bosses 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla @stroppyse I knew that LDW was the GM. I wasn’t actually nominating anyone for a poll during the discussion, lol! I thought I was just pitching for why we should have hot CEO / bosses as an event . :D  was pleasantly surprised that it became part of a list . In fact Nam Chi Won from Jugglers is just the Managing Director . 

So, this is really the "CEO who may not actually be a CEO, but that's okay as long as he's totally hot" event??? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, this is really the "CEO who may not actually be a CEO, but that's okay as long as he's totally hot" event??? :lol:

Lol! During the discussion, I thought I was supposed to just highlight why we should have a hot boss event ...:P. Since not many CEOs I could think off, I did mention about them being bosses ... :D ..plus when you’re hot , title is irrelevant 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Hmm, perhaps the next event could combine the hot CEO with the hot abs? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Actually I mean the real CEO of always law firm wkwkwkkwkw he is my favorite CEO but seems the only CEO in here is for the main lead hahahahah.. but my favorite CEO is still Always Law Firm CEO :joy: :joy:

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Oh, shoot. In that case, could I have my vote back so that I can revote, possibly making multiple choices this time?

To be fair, those kisses in Hotel King were totally droolworthy, so I can see how @triplem might have lost her head about it. :D

@kokodus @lynne22 @Jillia @bedifferent @jeijei @Berou @angelangie , come and take a look at the nominees. They're all eye-candy...errr... I mean lovely characters played by fine actors, and should be appreciated. 

Thanks @Lmangla and @sushilicious for this event. :D

okie im torn....

i like however where is my CEO Ling from 'Well Intended Love' :D 

choice 3: video game playing CEO: drama "memories of alhambra"

choice 5: Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

• Like 1
  • LOL 6