• Aura haircut CEO: drama " what's wrong with secretary kim"
  2. 2. CEOs who struck our heart even though the drama is old

• isolated allergic CEO: drama "I am not a robot"
    • man with pretty glasses CEO: drama "undateables"
    • tall handsome CEO with slender fingers: drama "jugglers"
    • Back tattoo CEO: drama "hotel king"
    • Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2019 at 06:34 AM

chingus, here's a fun poll for you to participate. which CEO did you enjoy the most in dramaland? which one would you love to work for? which one you enjoyed in dramaland but in real world, you would report them to HR for being a bad boss? :lol:...

why CEOs? @lynne22 has the perfect explanation!

D0XNPzHWoAI9d3A.jpg&key=27cbb1d94355b7ad

well based on suggestions from chingus here @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @triplem @staygold @gm4queen @Sarang21 @stroppyse @Kasmic  , vote for the dramaland CEO you most enjoyed.

feel free to chat and laugh about which of them makes good or bad boss. you can vote for multiple choices and the poll closes on wednesday. tag your friends too and get them to vote!

here are additional details for Q1:

choice 1: humanoid CEO with too much brain.: drama "are you human too?"

Spoiler

This should be on category smartest CEO. You cant compete with humanoid. Not to mentioned handsome, with light brown eyes and fair skin as fairy as an extra to his resume. :wub:

awDtdFy.jpg

choice 2: MW Chicken Director: drama "feel too good to die" 

Spoiler

This should be on category CEO in the making :w00t: i know... i just want my favourite in the list lol. Hes caring to his employee, eventhough his a bit antique and had crazy work demand. And romantic and cute to boots to be added to his CV as well. LOL.

eHXmncN.jpg

choice 3: video game playing CEO: drama "memories of alhambra"

Spoiler

CEO of an investment company that specialized in optical devices. Fearless, able to play game from broad daylight until midnight without sleeping or eating :sweatingbullets:.

Weakness of attracting zombies, ninjas, killers. But made up with very strong point of deep sweet bright dimple that no one normal & alive can reject. :wub:

Frequent flyers to Europe mostly to cover Spain area. Omo can i fly there too... :heart:

vN5cMqo.jpg

choice 4: villain CEO with handbag: My Secret Terrius

Spoiler

Add some villain CEO here, in muddy business of pretending selling bag, while in fact doing bribe to corruptor. 

893JArf.jpg

choice 5: Cleaning Fairies CEO: drama "clean with passion for now"

Spoiler

Not much explaining needed. Im tempted to hire him as my..... housemaid LOL. 

fgm7cKn.jpg

choice 6: Aura haircut CEO: drama " what's wrong with secretary kim"

Spoiler

A08A65D9-7D6A-4B85-B9D6-1B77EBD0FA34.gif

since we had nominations from dramas that are slightly older, we are having also Q2 for CEOs that struck our hearts even though the dramas happened a while back:

choice 1: isolated allergic CEO: drama "I am not a robot"

Spoiler

In I AM NOT A ROBOT , Yoo Seung Ho 

Yoo Play CEO of company that lives an isolated life due to a severe allergy to other people but learn in a little human connection how to opens his heart and trust people again . 

If you ever wished your own BOSS to become more human , gives a little appreciation & damn about how hard you’re working 

77801087-D963-4712-85D8-F8E513486458.gif

choice 2: man with pretty glasses CEO: drama "undateables"

Spoiler

Nam Gong Min in Undateables! (You are welcome! :lol:)  

b0689bccc8724f1c908aaf5e1dc9b9e2.jpeg?s=

choice 3: tall handsome CEO with slender fingers: drama "jugglers"

Spoiler

Of course, my all time fav boss is Nam Chi Won from Jugglers! He is so tall, so handsome & so strictly! :wub: But who can't stop falling in love with this gorgeous guy...??! :kiss_wink: I never can do it!! He is the perfect boss namja in suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I am stunned by these visuals :blush: I love men in suits!!!!

daniel-choi.jpg&key=aedfdbe9c98cbd08f290

And not to mention his long, beautiful & slender fingers.... :wub: Can I have him my pocket, please.??! I want a boss just like him so that I can fall for him over & over again... :blush:

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

choice 4:Back tattoo CEO: drama "hotel king"

Spoiler

images-5.jpg

Some bosses of course get a lot more done than thinking in the shower . It’s all about productivity & maximising ones time 

choice 5: Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

Spoiler

hot bosses reign supreme  

onepercent10.jpg 

thanks for event idea @Ameera Ali; if you have any ideas for future events, do tag me or @sushilicious in the event ideas discussion. have fun chingus!

How can I choose between them :mrgreen:

I need to study them more :yum: 

I am already 

7644D291-FAF0-4FFA-9D32-90E59F3D8835.md.

Before I forget from excitement big thanks to @Lawyerh , @triplem , @Sarang21 , @mslilith For everything , you’re great guys  :heart::kiss_wink:

big thanks to you @Lmangla & @sushilicious  you’re the best :blush:

taging @Sejabin to enjoy these hunks :wub:

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Where’s uri CEO in Touch Your Heart kdrama??? :bawling: and his cousin that producer nim too!! :bawling:

was he a CEO? no one nominated him... guess they just thought lawyer?

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Where’s uri CEO in Touch Your Heart kdrama??? :bawling: and his cousin that producer nim too!! :bawling:

:mrgreen: - don’t say his name loud - I don’t mind cousin :sweat_smile: but My CEO 

C68DEF40-B8E8-412F-9529-85B1C9E725D6.gif

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, just a point of clarification. So, one can vote multiple choices, but only one time?

I think so @stroppyse; the platform has option that says "multiple choice" and I clicked to enable it. so am assuming that one can make multiple choices but only one time....

and thanks for clarification on hotel king. guess @triplem was too busy drooling over his kisses to note that he wasn't the CEO but the girl was. :lol:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i like however where is my CEO Ling from 'Well Intended Love' :D 

kekeke... because CEO Ling is not in kdramaland... we can have a separate poll later for cdrama hot bosses...

@triplem ~ ah you were randomly nominating hot bosses? my bad.. thought you were nominating CEOs.. :lol:

@stroppyse ~ am a bit tech handicapped.. so am confused on what "multiple choices" option is if it is not allowing you to vote more than one option.. hmmm, @ebullient - any ideas?

@Dhakra not gonna lie I’m surprised you voted

I voted for Hyun Bin (even though I did not watch MoA) I loved him as the CEO in Secret Garden. Lol

as for option 2, I voted for both Yoo Seung-ho and Ha Seok-jin

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

okie im torn....

i like however where is my CEO Ling from 'Well Intended Love' :D 

choice 3: video game playing CEO: drama "memories of alhambra"

choice 5: Shower CEO with bad suits: drama "something about 1%"

@stroppyse hahaha.. I already vote last night... and My sentiments and answers are the same with @angelangie :D

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no no no no u cannot.....CEO Ling is for me only :P 

im keeping him safe for MuMu :D 

Ahahahaahhaa... Oke lahhhh... I'll hand him to you... most of the tsundere leader that I like are not on this present time... they're all on the ancient time... lols...  :D

aaah, sorry chingus -- meant to set it to close to 6th but it looks like I set it to close on 5th and poll closed. and I have no idea how to reset it again... :sweatingbullets:

sometimes, life is too complicated by tech. waaaah!!!!

giphy.gif

anyways, hope you all had fun!

re: @sushilicious

yea @stroppyse; soompi was acting a bit strange on me yesterday and kept locking me out. so I had to re-jig the poll a few times. not sure if that impacted how it was set up. so I messed up on the date. :( sorry, if your vote didn't register. will have to figure out tech stuff on this platform more. :sweatingbullets:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGZmT_Up5ZHFOiY_zzACG

the results: kekeke... well no surprise but dimple abs won though I am not sure whether a CEO who plays video games will be any good in corporate stuff.. but hey, we are not rating his leadership abilities are we? hahahahahah... :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpWneIAo637ToyHPTXzHn

and in the old dramas, bad suits CEO or @triplem favourite won. he was such a cute pouting CEO even when he wore suits that were a bit strange. :D but what can you say to CEO who doesn't mind playing in the playground? I like!

Z9SsBaIyxbM4LQxJP0-p6bt_lvM.png

re: @sushilicious

On 3/5/2019 at 4:07 AM, Lawyerh said:

Seems shower CEO is ruling :lol:

I learnt something. 6 abs packed is a MUST for any CV / resume of candidates, if not HR department not interested :phew:

Live UPDATE : shower CEO is absolute winner muahaha. @triplem must be having big celebration now. @gm4queen @Ameera Ali 

:mrgreen: yes 6 abs is important 

Maybe I need to check this guy 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpWneIAo637ToyHPTXzHn

I see he got a lot of vote :yum:

@Lmangla I see we have same choice, it’s must because they are a good driver :blush:

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

You see that guy dimple power alone comparable with abs.

Dont even need to do shower scene lol lol. 

So you should definitely do him justice and check him out.:lol::lol:

I got something with dimple :tounge_xd:

I will try watching him , when I’m done with TYH 

I can’t watch to yummy hank the same time , is a conflict of interest :mrgreen:

-  If we fair he got more than shower scene , it’s enough he got a fangirl to like him with that personality :joy:

@angelangie so what u notice his eyes :mrgreen::mrgreen: - no one got thing with strong legs :tounge_xd:

Archived