[drama 2006] Dae Jo Young 대조영

Guest pinklegirl007

Guest this n00b again

Hey, Thanks alot for going through all the work to upload all these Episodes. YOUR'RE GREAT!

now im not asking for anything more but information.

is there some official site where i can download all the episodes in one package? may be even via bit torrent? for example, i can download a whole season of smallville, or anything else as 1 file.

also this is the first place i've been able to download almost all the episodes. but is there some other place i can go to download other korean shows / dramas?

i know there is another one i like to watch, i don't know what it is in english but in korean it's : han eul man keum, ddang man keum. in direct english translation its something around,; as much sky and as much as ground?

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aaandy

This show is badass. Too bad everyone was caught up in Jumong while this was going on. IMO DJY is far better.

Guest kimchee

does anyone know of any clubbox where i can download the latest episodes? i'm having trouble finding the latest ones. thanks!

Guest Haywires

I know there are some HQ versions released with awsome english hardsubtitles but I have trouble using torrents. Anyone know if there are groups softsubbing from the prexisting english subs?

I'm enjoying the series, though i've missed some epis in between.

Does anybody know the actor who acts as Geom - Chulin's and DJY's son? Though he seems young , his acting is impressive. I can feel the affinity he exudes when he speaks to DJY's dad and DJY. I can't wait to find out what happens when DJY finally discovers that he is is son.

Guest this n00b again

you are AWESOME my friend :D . The world needs more people like you. and let me say Thank you for all your hard work.

just out of curiosity, a question, how are you getting these? do you get digital hd programming and do you record it on your computer or are these ripped off a DVD?

Guest jahye

WTH, go google it for yourself. If you like it so much, try to do some research.

:lol:

just out of curiosity, a question, how are you getting these? do you get digital hd programming and do you record it on your computer or are these ripped off a DVD?

I download from clubbox and upload them onto megaupload.

rmvb

91. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6RO3QTV

92. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLK3CKK6

Guest caytregia1

i don't understand Korean but i still watch it anyway. Then you study them on the internet. It is hard but interesting.

In california, they show it late have English subtitle. It is in the 60th episode or something like that.

Guest missjexy

Hey, Thanks alot for going through all the work to upload all these Episodes. YOUR'RE GREAT!

now im not asking for anything more but information.

is there some official site where i can download all the episodes in one package? may be even via bit torrent? for example, i can download a whole season of smallville, or anything else as 1 file.

also this is the first place i've been able to download almost all the episodes. but is there some other place i can go to download other korean shows / dramas?

i know there is another one i like to watch, i don't know what it is in english but in korean it's : han eul man keum, ddang man keum. in direct english translation its something around,; as much sky and as much as ground?

thanks in advance

I'm enjoying the series, though i've missed some epis in between.

Does anybody know the actor who acts as Geom - Chulin's and DJY's son? Though he seems young , his acting is impressive. I can feel the affinity he exudes when he speaks to DJY's dad and DJY. I can't wait to find out what happens when DJY finally discovers that he is is son.

Jung Tae woo?From Nonstop

(I thought he fixed his nose/eyes?) :ph34r:

And Yeah,he is one of the few good young actors.

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/daejoyoung/...s/cast_10_1.gif

The Drama is getting better and better,getting more intense.

Last night,i thought Dang nara troups will not negotiate and Lee mun will be burned alive.LOL

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode.

Anyone thought about that this Drama is star studded!!

Definitely most of them are unknown in soompi,but they are great /well respected actors in Korea.

Guest redpoint

Anyone watching this drama in Los Angeles know what episode numbers were aired last sat & sun (aug 4&5)? I'm currently in the process of moving to Colorado and have to start renting or something. :tears:

Thanks in advance!

Guest unolegg

Anyone watching this drama in Los Angeles know what episode numbers were aired last sat & sun (aug 4&5)? I'm currently in the process of moving to Colorado and have to start renting or something. :tears:

Thanks in advance!

61 & 62

Archived