Facial Contouring in Seoul, my honest opinion

doggyprk

hey all! I want to share my honest opinion about plastic surgery in South Korea. If you are going to proceed any surgery no matter where, make sure you have few other options to visit as well! I thought that every plastic surgery clinic in Seoul:
1! Has an English speaking assistant
2! Very welcoming, warm and polite (everyone knows that service in Korea is excellent!)
3! Does work at the highest level
But going through everything by myself, I realized how naïve I actually was! I got only 1 place in mind and truly speaking, I expected at least appropriate attitude. 
To my lucky, I found out about Banobagi PS just in time! Comparing my previous experience from other clinics with surgeons from Banobagi I understood how actual professional consultation is supposed to look like. I felt no rush, no pressure. Everything was described clearly in a very understandable “human” language and what I liked the most is that I was asked several times if everything was clear enough for me. 
I got 2 surgeons – Dr. Oh Changhyun for facial contouring and Dr. Kim Harkyoung for eyes and nose. Both of them spent considerable amount of time explaining every step of my surgery and when I left Banobagi, I finally got that “satisfied” feeling which actually was a sign for me that I found the right place!
So, my conclusion here is – make sure that you are doing a right decision when choosing your surgeon! The most important is that you have to trust him and be confident that he’d give you the result you want! Good luck everyone!

26 minutes ago, cutieheadkat said:

Your results are gorgeous! How long was the recovery? Do I need to plan to stay long there?

I actually stayed only 3 weeks or so. The recovery didn’t take me long. I think it was pretty easy and smooth. Swelling was wild but only first few weeks. The most important is to follow all post-op instructions and constantly exercise your mouth.

17 hours ago, pooja_sharma143 said:

this is really nice.. Thank you for sharing

Thank you :)

Archived