[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

Yey finally MGY is back. She left such a great impressing on me since Painter of the Wind and its excellent OST. It's good to see her back on the small screen. As for KS, he totally caught my eye since 100 Days Husband and I'm glad to see his quick rise to being the male lead. I'm looking forward to this pairing and hope it has a little bit of spooky lol.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additional cast!

Source: OSEN

Jung Yoo Jin - Gi Do Hoon - Nam Gi Ae (will be playing as Go Ji Seok's mother who has dementia).

P.S. There's also article said Jo Jae Yoon (Sky Castle) also has been casted. Waiting for further info about it.

Ki Do Hoon and Nam Gi Ae confirmed to join upcoming TVN Drama #CatchYooRyung to be broadcast in the second half of the year.

60711182_2313317518704385_61153934621970

Ki Do Hoon will be playing as Kim Woo Hyuk, a metropolitan detective

60900055_2313317568704380_26893396254612

While Nam Gi Ae will be playing Go Ji Seok's (Kim Seon Ho) mother.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000733632

cr:Moon Geun Young International Fanclub

As i know, they'll start filming next week for total three months ... assuming it'll replace Designated Survivor: 60 Days on Mon-Teus slot we can say first episode will air on 26 August

It'll be planned by infamous Studio Dragon and the duo writers have won in competition for drama script, as a reward they produce this drama

I'm one of Moon's biggest fans, this's why i'm searching here n there for new information ... she's a good actress n always supports new ideas and writers

Let's hope for the best!

1 hour ago, Ibrahim Alaqsam said:

assuming it'll replace Designated Survivor: 60 Days on Mon-Teus slot we can say first episode will air on 26 August

My calculation also think the first broadcast will be on August 26th, but according to the blog which I found on naver (i posted it on my prev post) it said the first broadcast will be on August 19th.

1 hour ago, Ibrahim Alaqsam said:

It'll be planned by infamous Studio Dragon and the duo writers have won in competition for drama script, as a reward they produce this drama

My hope is high since it's planned by Studio Dragon. I like most of drama produced by it. Wow. I don't know the writers won a competition with the script. That's interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward for MGY - KSH combi. Yeaaaasssshhh! Let's hope everything goes well..

@Damsauce Karats thanks for the info, as I know he got the offer but currently reviewing positively since he's now also doing the shoot for the OCN drama Save Me 2. But.. Again.. idk because today they did the script reading, so the cast supposedly completed and confirmed.

Actor Choi Min Chul also one of the casts..

60369538-165161137844603-110380500064199

• 2 weeks later...

This drama is definitely one I will be watching live every week when it comes out. Although, I think this year for kdramas have been somewhat lackluster so far (I dropped more than half of the kdramas I started this year), I am excited for the second half of the year since there are so many dramas I am looking forward to including this one! I have missed Moon Geun Young and I am glad she is back and seemingly healthy. I enjoyed her so much in Marry Me, Mary! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost 유령을 잡아라 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Moon Geun Yong, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin - Premieres in August

Archived