marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[VID] 191021 Catch the Ghost Press Conference Full Video

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[TRANS] 191021 Catch the Ghost Press Conference - Moon Geun Young Interview

74692521_2586859611350173_31590993069342

Q: Why did you choose such a difficult character?

Moon: It was a little difficult, but I had fun filming because it relieved my desire to act. The criteria are always different when choosing a work. Then I choose the characters and stories that made my heart beat like it was funny, exciting and painful. Catch the Ghost made my heart beat. I wanted to bring out various situations of stories that eventually develops. I think I'll be the one who shows a changed look inside and outside. I'm worried and pressured, but I hope many of you will enjoy it as much as we do.

It's my first time doing an action drama. Three months before the shooting, I practiced two to three days a week. There are not many action scenes compared to practice, but I did my best when I had the chance. I originally wanted to do some body work and action, but I had fun filming.

73026960_2586859764683491_57959726341098

Seon Ho oppa makes me feel comfortable and he's considerate of other people's feelings. He's an open minded person. I was lucky (to be able to work with him).

Source: naver

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0009516695

Trans by: mgyifc

[TRANS] 191021 Kim Seon Ho talks about Moon Geun Young on Catch The Ghost Press Conference

72781733_2586919111344223_74460555225595

"I was happy to meet Moon Geun Young. She's always been so attentive and considerate to me, I think the chemistry will be good again this time. I am so lucky."

Source: naver

Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho took a selfie together and sent it on the Kakao Group Chat of Catch the Ghost. 

74661769_2587165171319617_7215878471296275388378_2587165574652910_11801995033287

cr:MGYIFC

EHZpMGbUYAAc_id?format=jpg&name=medium

[SNS] 191021 Jo Jae Yun Instagram Update: Finally #FirstBroadcast!!! #tvN #MonTueDrama #CatchTheGhost

Tonight at 9:30pm. Please give lots of love and support~~~

#KimSeonHo #MoonGeunYoung #JungYoojin #AhnSeungGyun #KiDoHun and #JoJaeYun #StudioDragon #LogosFilm

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Hello everyone!

First page has been updated :)

A pity that Catch The Ghost hasn't been licensed at Viki as of today. Chances are minimal now :tears:

Oh, well.... Let's have fun watching it anywhere else. I'm sure it'll be subbed soon!

Let's support Moon Geun Young's comeback. A fan of hers for ages. Nice seeing her around once again!

See you around!

EGfczouUcAAUMF8?format=jpg&name=small

@irilight  Title request at Viki has changed to this page now:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713

I've been requesting it...  Hope they get it someday...

Hugs!

I'm so sad Viki won't air it. Neither Kocowa. :bawling:

But if you're in North America I believe you'll be able to watch it on OnDemand Korea.

I watched the first episode raw, I didn't understand much, but I found it interesting and funny, I can't wait for the subs.
I hope this drama is a success. 

Moon Geun Young and Kim Sun Ho is Back! Premiere Episode Raises Anticipation

moon-geun-young-and-kim-sun-ho.png

"Catch the ghost" revolves around the story of the two character named Yoo Ryung (played by Moon Geun Young) which is a rookie detective and Ko Ji Seok (played by Kim Sun Ho) which is also a detective, who will work together to solve the case of the missing twin sister of Yoo Ryung with autism, after concluding that the case might be associated with the subway crimes about the serial killer named "Subway ghost". 

On the 21st of October, the premiere episode up the Korean drama, "Catch the Ghost," starring moon Geun Young and Kim Sun Ho, raises anticipation from the fans and viewers. On the same day, a video and image teaser of the drama was released, introducing the characters. 

In the video and image teaser, the two main characters met in an intense scene, wherein Moon Geun Young faced a group of men, which is called "pickpocket hunter." The female lead showed no mercy to the pickpocket guys, not until she mistakenly accused Kim Sun ho as part of the team, taking out her handcuffs and using it to the male lead.

The video also revealed the differences between the two characters, wherein Moon Geun Young jumped from the second follow enthusiastically, showing that she is a carefree and went for a shortcut in every situation type of person. While Kim Sun Ho is a know-all-the-procedure kind, always comes with a plan, and he will also be the one who will clean up the mess Geun Young will make.

The drama also captures the interests of viewers when it is revealed that the role of Moon has a unique ability, which added to the excitement of fans and viewers.

The undeniable chemistry of Moon and Kim also serves as a spice for the drama, picking the curiosity of the fans on to what kind of relationship will be able to develop among them.

On the other hand, this will be going to become the first lead role of Kim Sun Ho, as well as the comeback drama of Moon Geun Young after four years. The acting is both special for the artists, which is also the reason why a lot showed interest in the project.

"Catch the Ghost" will be having its premiere on this day, and it will be broadcasted through tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 21: 30 KST, taking over the timeslot of "The Great Show."

© 2016 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.

7ed795a9fb114a9bb5986e8f16f991e5.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young Talks About Taking On A New Kind Of Character For 1st Drama In 4 Years

Moon Geun Young talked about what it’s like to return with her first drama in four years.

On October 21, the actress took part in a press conference for the new tvN drama “Catch the Ghost.” The drama shows the daily lives of police officers who work in the subway system, and it follows a team of officers who set out to catch a notorious serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays a passionate rookie officer named Yoo Ryung in the series, and her character stops at nothing to catch criminals.

Moon Geun Young talked about making her return to the world of dramas after four years since her 2015 drama “The Village Achiara’s Secret.

She said, “I was very passionate and ambitious about acting, so I didn’t hesitate and had no fear when I chose to take on the role of a police officer, which is a new character for me. I regretted it while I was filming too and I thought, ‘Why was I so ambitious that I said I’d take on such a tough role?’ but I’m having fun doing it.”

“Since it’s my first time acting in a while there’s some difficult aspects,” she said. “However, those difficulties are what help me to get that feeling of ambition about acting out of my system. I felt some pressure because it was my first drama in four years. I’ve changed in terms of my acting, as well as inside.”

She went on to say, “I felt pressured and worried because this is an opportunity to show how I’ve changed, but I’m having fun filming because the people around me are helping me a lot and giving me confidence. We now just have about two days’ worth of filming left. I hope that a lot of people will enjoy watching it.”

Moon Geun Young was asked why she chose to star in “Catch the Ghost” out of many possible projects, and she shared that her reasoning for choosing a role is different every time. “I choose roles and projects that get me excited,” she said and explained that the script for “Catch the Ghost” was interesting because it made her feel a variety of different emotions. “I saw the character Yoo Ryung that lived inside of that and I thought, ‘I want to bring this person to life off the page.’ That’s why I chose it.”

“Catch the Ghost” made its premiere on October 21.

cr:soompi

ff56e1cf73ad435a88e07900187dc0c7.jpeg?s=

“Catch The Ghost” Premieres To Promising Ratings

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” has gotten off to a promising start!

“Catch the Ghost” is about a police squad that guards the subway and tries to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays passionate rookie officer Yoo Ryung, whose personality differs greatly from that of her poised superior Go Ji Seok (Kim Seon Ho), who does everything by the book.

The first episode of the drama, which aired on October 21, recorded 4.1 percent viewership, according to Nielsen Korea. This is roughly a one point increase from the final episode of the previous drama in the time slot, “The Great Show,” which recorded 3.2 percent.

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” and KBS2’s “The Tale of Nokdu” both saw a decrease in ratings this week.

“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” recorded 2.7 percent, a 0.5 percent drop from last week, while “The Tale of Nokdu” hit 4.3 and 5.9 percent in viewership, 0.7 percent lower than last week.

19 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

But Viu has it and the subs is pretty faster

Unfortunately Viu isn't available in my country :heartbreak:
I watched it in a fan subbed site, but it's awful because it takes too long to load the episode :rage:

But I'm happy the ratings were high, I hope it keeps going up

[INFO] 191022 Catch the Ghost is still trending and currently ranked 4th on NAVER real-time search!

75380472_2588309034538564_1912305249054373155439_2588309104538557_34286633171309

[TRANS] 191021 "Catch the Ghost" captured the viewers heart in just one episode!

73497811_2588361761199958_70820883631251

1. [+174, -4] I watched it without thinking. Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho are so cute. ㅋㅋ

2. [+73, -2] Their chemistry was really great and fun. Those two elements wants me to go all the way to the end. In the beginning, there are a lot of interesting and funny scenes. It's refreshing, but when you go to the middle, there's a lot of fun stuff that goes away. I look forward to the efforts of the writers to the end.~

3. [+70, -4] Monday, Tuesday I had nothing but green bean pancakes. It was nice to see you after a while. It was fun. Moon Geun Young is still pretty haha

4. [+49, -2] I liked the chemistry between the two of you.

5. [+31, -2] I've had so much fun all the way. Hwaiting.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000638012

[INFO] 191022 "Catch The Ghost" OST Part 1 "Feel My Heart" by The Rose Kim Woo Sung to release today at 6:00pm KST!

74478667_2588380057864795_60309126323057

Hi everyone  I just finished  watching ep 1 and I loved it 

I love this start so funny but in the same time deal with serious and important  issues with so much fun balance  

The two lead characters  is so good building  we still dont know much about them but they already shown deep and different sides under the funny face and acting 

I am going to love seeing them dealing with different important issues in the life of people  since they work in place where thousands of people cross path every day and will like to see  the two lead work together and come to balance partnership 

Js character  is so interesting till now he for sure wasn't the safe play person  all his life since he in the end dont think twice to do it crazy in time of danger , he trying hard to save YR even when he see her as crazy since part of him really understand from where she come and what drive her,  even when he know nothing about her and he sure she hide a lot 

By the way, I like how smart they made both leads , they not stupid or super naive they different but they both have smart mind, special ability and justice driver  

Looking forward to the future eps 

I hope Yr twin sister story dont go in the darkness road but sure it not going to be sweet one too 

the first episode was so good. 

I seriously haven't laughted so much watching a drama in a long time. And this is serious crime drama. 

the chem with the lead is off the charted. totally loving it. :wub:

bc6c72515fee4a6188ef810d2f2883a2.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young And Kim Seon Ho Go Undercover To Catch A Criminal In “Catch The Ghost”

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Catch the Ghost” has released new stills of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho going undercover.

“Catch the Ghost” tells the story of a squad of police officers guarding the subway who try to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Subway Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays passionate rookie officer Yoo Ryung, while Kim Seon Ho plays the role of her by-the-books superior Go Ji Seok.

The new stills show Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok going undercover at a club to find a drug dealer. Wearing civilian clothes, Yoo Ryung has her eyes wide open as she looks around to catch the culprit. Meanwhile, Go Ji Seok finds himself in the middle of a group of people attacking him, but he is unable to take action as he can’t uncover his identity as a police officer.

The production staff stated, “Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok will show amazing chemistry as partners in the upcoming episode. There will be intense moments as they do their best to catch criminals. We hope people will be excited to see what comes next.”

Whether Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok will be able to catch the drug dealer they’re after will be revealed in the upcoming episode of “Catch the Ghost,” which will air on October 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

"Catch The Ghost" OST Part 1 "Feel My Heart" by The Rose Kim Woo Sung

Archived