[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85dfc8a73eb1482391bca999aa0f9c4e.jpeg?s=

Song Seung Heon’s Drama To Air Earlier Than Planned + Moon Geun Young And Kim Seon Ho’s Drama Pushed Back

On August 1, tvN announced some changes to their upcoming drama schedule.

Song Seung Heon’s drama, “The Great Show,” was originally slated to air sometime in the second half of the year (fall or winter). However, the drama has now been moved up to August 26. Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho’s police drama, “Catch the Ghost,” was supposed to begin airing in August but has been pushed back to October 21.

tvN stated, “‘Catch the Ghost’ was supposed to premiere on August 26 but we have decided to change it with ‘The Great Show’ in order to ensure a safe and more complete production process. ‘The Great Show’ has been filming since April with the goal of being 100 percent pre-produced [so it is a better fit for the August time slot].”

tvN apologized for fans who were looking forward to seeing “Catch the Ghost” and promised to repay their patience with a more improved production.

“The Great Show” stars Song Seung Heon as a former National Assembly member who is trying to get back in the Assembly while dealing with his four problematic siblings. Lee Sun Bin, Im Joo Hwan, Noh Jung Ui, Park Ha Na, and VIXX’s Hyuk have also joined the cast.

“Catch the Ghost” stars Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do Hoon, Jo Jae Yoon, and more in an investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway while trying to catch a serial killer known as “Ghost.” Check out a teaser here!

Source (1)

cr:soompi.

I am  sad to see this Drama being pushed back, but on the other hand -  I am pleased, if it means also better working conditions while filming it.  I am sure they have to be mindful of that, especially with Moon Geun-Young....

Looking forward to it, whenever it airs.... 

1 hour ago, irilight said:

I am  sad to see this Drama being pushed back, but on the other hand -  I am pleased, if it means also better working conditions while filming it.  I am sure they have to be mindful of that, especially with Moon Geun-Young....

Looking forward to it, whenever it airs.... 

I agree, I don’t mind pushing back the drama if it means better safety/quality 

MGY’s condition also need to be considered 

Koala is stating that "The Great Show" is basically almost done filming, and they need more time to film "Catch Yoo-Ryung."

I am grateful that they are mindful.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/08/01/tvn-switches-airing-schedule-moving-great-show-with-song-seung-heon-next-then-catch-the-ghost-with-moon-geun-young-in-october/#more-97906

35429c4d75b84184a8a846a0bc377421.jpeg?s=

Watch: Kim Seon Ho Hilariously Calls For A Defibrillator At “Catch The Ghost” Script Reading With Moon Geun Young

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” has released a fun behind-the-scenes video of the first script reading!

The upcoming investigative drama tells the story of police officers who guard the subway as they try to catch the serial killer known as “Ghost.” It stars Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do HoonJo Jae Yoon, Ahn Seung Gyun, and more.

The newly-released clip focuses on the two main leads. Moon Geun Young showcased fiery ambition as her character Yoo Ryung, a passionate rookie recruit in the subway police who is also looking for her lost younger sibling.

Meanwhile, Kim Seon Ho plays Go Ji Seok, Yoo Ryung’s rule-abiding superior officer who gradually opens up after meeting her. He made the whole room laugh when he rigidly acted out his character backing up to adhere to a stop line.

When asked what they felt upon hearing the title of the drama, both actors thought that it had to do with ghosts or horror themes. However, Moon Geun Young cheerfully confirmed that the drama isn’t actually scary.

While there might not be horror elements in the drama, the clip provided a sneak peek at a hilarious scene in which Kim Seon Ho’s character worries that his heart has stopped. Moon Geun Young timidly asks, “Are you alright?” and Kim Seon Ho says, “I think my heart isn’t beating. Someone get a defibrillator!” making Moon Geun Young and everyone else crack up.

Kim Seon Ho further built anticipation for the drama by commenting, “It’s not as stiff as other investigative dramas, and while I read the script I thought, ‘I really want to try living as this character!'”

Check out the video below!

Due to changes in tvN’s drama schedule, “Catch the Ghost” has been pushed back from it’s original August air date to October 21. In the meantime, check out a teaser here!

cr:soompi

• 4 weeks later...

PHOTO] 190828 Moon Geun Young spotted at the subway!

69308692_2484409084928560_90262156089910

Trans by mgyifc:

I came to Yeouido because of work and came down at Saetgang Station. It looks like they're filming something. 
I saw Moon Geun Young..
I'm sorry, I don't think I've seen anything.
I am awkwardly mixed up with extras waiting for the subway to go.
We're getting out of here, thanks to the subway!

Credits: 77inoo instagram

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Moon Geun Yong, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin - Premieres on October 21st
21 hours ago, stella77 said:

Ok I was like wait —— how did I miss this one while watching TVN’s AC and HDL but it has been pushed back to October. Makes sense now lol - so many new dramas!!!

LOL...you're here too. I guess I'm not the only one waiting for these upcoming dramas :D

• 2 weeks later...

[ARTICLE] 190913 'Catch Yoo Ryung' Moon Geun Young X Kim Seon Ho's strong chemistry.. First broadcast on October 21

69874619_2512445198791615_58555661428604

Actors Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho showed off their extraordinary chemistry.

The producers of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Catch Yoo Ryung" released behind-the-scenes footage of the first shooting scenes by Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho today.

"Catch Yoo Ryung" is a romantic investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway while trying to catch a serial killer known as Ghost. It is scheduled to air at 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21.

Moon Geun-young plays the role of a rookie police officer named Yoo Ryung. She is a passionate person who have a strong sense of justice and a spatial perception capability that is close to supernatural powers. Moon Geun-young will return to the small screen for the first time in four years with "Catch Yoo Ryung."

Kim Sun-ho plays Go Ji-seok, a chief of the subway police force. Ko Ji-seok is a senior graduate of the National Police University, but he is a Zero Flexible person with a sense of prudence and lack of courage.

According to the production team, Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho showed their first-ever chemistry at the backdrop of Jeonggyo University (underground railway police force).
The two actors devoted themselves to their characters from the first shoot, and burst into laughter demonstrating their fantastic chemistry.

The production team said, "Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho's acting is excellent. From the first shoot, they surprised the staff with impeccable acting and their chemistry as a couple. We will present the best drama with outstanding perfection."

Also, the "Catch Yoo Ryung" team delivered a warm Chuseok greeting to viewers ahead of its first broadcast.

Moon Geun Young said, "I hope you will drive safely on your way home and have a good Chuseok with your precious family."

Kim Sun-ho said, "Chuseok, the national holiday, is back. Please eat delicious food and have a lot of fun with your loved ones. Also, please look forward to the first broadcast of 'Catch Yoo Ryung' and we'll meet in October."

Source: http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1762797.html
Trans by: mgyfic

ce8b8ad9a5024fe4954297de956f0476.jpeg?s=

Watch: Moon Geun Young’s Character Makes A Big Mistake In “Catch The Ghost” Teaser

Upcoming tvN drama “Catch the Ghost” has released a second teaser!

“Catch the Ghost” is an investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway as they try to catch a serial killer known as “Ghost.” It stars Moon Geun YoungKim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do HoonJo Jae Yoon, Ahn Seung Gyun, and more.

The teaser video starts off with Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho in the subway. They keep stealing glances at each other, and the music and filming style lend a romantic vibe to the scene.

Then an unexpected twist occurs when they both get off the subway. Kim Seon Ho puts his hand on her shoulder to get her attention, but he gets a big surprise when Moon Geun Young elbows him in the stomach before lifting and slamming him onto the floor, rendering him unconscious. She apparently thought he was trying to molest her and she attempts to handcuff him as she states, “You have the right to remain silent.” However, she picks up his identification card to find that he is her superior officer. Shocked, Moon Geun Young frantically attempts to fix the situation.

Watch the full teaser below!

“Catch The Ghost” will premiere on October 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the first teaser here!

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please "like" the article and comment on it too.
We need to show Soompi (owned by Viki) that there are enough people interested in this drama.
The more "likes" and comments, the better chance that Viki will license it.

Archived