[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had this crazy idea: what if YJ is acting like that because she has been sexual harassed before hence she can't stand to be near a man? Remember that she didn't like her sister to be with her boyfriend, hence she pushed her in order to separate her from him. She was like that at the restaurant, where she was working... what if the boss back then had abused her?

that may explain her historical behaviour but could she been  historical like she was in the restaurant the day she have been lost  , that why the accident happened  which caused the tunnel to be closed .

If she been save all this time , she may triggered something in the real killer to make him take care of her also may explain the DNA in the clothes because the killer & mom used to dress her in clothes in the box to play someone they lost who need caregiver . 

5 hours ago, hank marvin said:

I paused this drama for another outstanding Kdrama with a top-cast for playing character-roles.( " When the Camellia blooms " )

Like Moon Geun Young.

I like this drama for itself , but I am glad that after episide 5, she is back in the type of role that fits her very well.

"Cinderella's Sister " is a favorite drama for me , with Moon Geun Young pulling the viewer down into the dark world of her past ,  that is never explained explicite, one can only guess.

The drama's after that were on the light side , or missing out on her special talents.

Finally she is back on track , promising to see her back in , I hope, many future dramas.

Oh my god she sparked in Cinderella's sister. Her stared, body language, the pain, the words, the tears, amazing. I hate the ending but i stayed because of her. When she ran away from Chun Jung Myung, her fear of getting caught was so sad i hated chun jung myung for a second. It was intense that she said she needs to pick lighter project to balance her emotion. 

I honestly felt refreshed seeing her in Catch the ghost, but deep and angsty role is still the best for her, her range of expressions is so amazing that it makes her equal to other veteran. Moreover Kim SeonHo, that man is also equal to MGY, i've watched some of his roles and he is the funniest, the saddest and all. I love this pairing. 

21 hours ago, hank marvin said:

I paused this drama for another outstanding Kdrama with a top-cast for playing character-roles.( " When the Camellia blooms " )

Like Moon Geun Young.

I like this drama for itself , but I am glad that after episide 5, she is back in the type of role that fits her very well.

"Cinderella's Sister " is a favorite drama for me , with Moon Geun Young pulling the viewer down into the dark world of her past ,  that is never explained explicite, one can only guess.

The drama's after that were on the light side , or missing out on her special talents.

Finally she is back on track , promising to see her back in , I hope, many future dramas.

After all , I think she was cast in dramas after Cinderella's Sister in "cute roles" because she is very cute ofcourse.

But denying her special way with dark emotions.

I was more a lurker on the old Dramacrazy-forum, but I remember Cinderella's Sister was not everybody's taste .

Anyway , in the later episodes , 8 and 9, of Catch The Ghost , that "special " is coming back finally.

While the comic is still there.

Now, i'm rewatching eps11 & 12 and start to wonder if there is a guy like JS in the real life ...so sweet, caring, and respect women
I mean he has been deceived, betrayed, and overworked by the girl that he likes, though it's all for a good reason

But the hurt happened & was real

After all the anger & disappointment then just learning the truth from her friend (not YR herself), he can forgive her just like that

Is there really a guy like that??

While waiting for the next eps, lets talk about something to prevent going crazy :crazy: LOL

What do y'all think?

@yukiyukiku 

5de022047631a972297679.gif?download

5de0222fc03cf040569572.gif?download

5de02218463b1566810699.gif?download

I am liking their friend    :joy: Just how kind of them to suggested, they will go far away & pointing out it will take them a very long time  , so he can do whatever he like while they away ( I don’t think he was suggesting police work  :mrgreen:)

**  so now I am looking forward for their next night shift  ( sleeping together will be hard now )  :joy: 

@Ameera Ali thaank you for the gifs :wub:

i keep staring & gigling while looking at them 

Their police friends at the subway station are so supportive 

Their characters are also much much better than them at the Metro's

And yeaaa...i actually look foward for their night shift together
It may not happen soon since they will be busy with the Ghost & finding YJ.. etc after that

After things settle down, i hope we can see their night shift together *wishing

21 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

After things settle down, i hope we can see the night shift together *wishing

I hope they can kiss lol..:ph34r: *cough*

I will come running to this thread when they kiss to drink Champagne & party :joy:

9693378-F-64-BE-4-C4-D-B59-C-95-AF2-DA09

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I hope they can kiss lol..:ph34r: *cough*

I will come running to this thread when they kiss to drink Champagne & party :joy:

9693378-F-64-BE-4-C4-D-B59-C-95-AF2-DA09

Not trying to be a party popper but im kind of feel suspicious about RY because she didnt show any responses when JS confessed to her, she looked sad. Now that YJ has significant involvement in the murders i hope RY doesnt beat herself up and run away from JS and decided to take huge responsibility. Also because kdrama sometimes make sucks ending. 

12 minutes ago, yanginggrid said:

Not trying to be a party popper but im kind of feel suspicious about RY because she didnt show any responses when JS confessed to her, she looked sad. Now that YJ has significant involvement in the murders i hope RY doesnt beat herself up and run away from JS and decided to take huge responsibility. Also because kdrama sometimes make sucks ending. 

me too hope that YR will not take noble idiocy for thinking she's fully responsible if YJ is indeed involved in the murders

Even though YJ is an autistic and to some degree is a mentally dependent person, she is still an individual

Choosing being involved and not is solely her choice

If YJ is somewhat responsible to the serial murders, then i think she might be not fit to be held in the prison like regular people,

but a mental institution

@yanginggrid @yukiyukiku I doubt that YJ is responsible for the murders but for the police, it would be better to blame YJ as she is an easy target. CMR looked somehow guilty, when she recognized the mother. She also ran away, when she saw the Subway Ghost... so CMR did something wrong. Why would she have quit her job there? But MR will be happy in the first place... until her theory is destroyed one more time.

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@yanginggrid @yukiyukiku I doubt that YJ is responsible for the murders but for the police, it would be better to blame YJ as she is an easy target. CMR looked somehow guilty, when she recognized the mother. She also ran away, when she saw the Subway Ghost... so CMR did something wrong. Why would she have quit her job there? But MR will be happy in the first place... until her theory is destroyed one more time.

*nods that's definitely much better

With all these bits of puzzles, there are things dont match up

and the writer tends to give confusing hints

Like the caretaker ahjumma...she seems to be the Ghost Mom, looking at her reaction looking at the news of the Subway Ghost and

her seeing CMR waking up on the hospital bed

But Dong Man (the bald grasshopper) also was said that his mom work as janitor at the hospital

And she seemed recognize Hyung Soo (the tall grasshopper) & run after him ...perhaps she knew he's a friend of his son (??)

But then, the capt ghost (supposedly the Ghost Subway) seems so mysterious that even his teammates dont know his real name

arrgh..monday is soo longgg away :crazy:

42 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

the capt ghost (supposedly the Ghost Subway) seems so mysterious 

But the most confusing thing is he got caught so fast. Honestly don't think he is the ghost either.

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

But the most confusing thing is he got caught so fast. Honestly don't think he is the ghost either.

agree...i think if he's indeed the Subway Ghost, he's captured a bit too fast since there are still 4 eps coming

With bits of puzzles, there some crazy stories running thru my brain

1. If the capt grasshopper is the subway ghost, the incident from 2 years ago may be reopened and 

properly investigated to find the real criminal (if the one caught was only a cover up)

That will implicate Choi Mira and whoever behind her

so this story to fill up 4eps

2. YJ somehow is the mastermind behind all the serial killing

her last scene at the end of eps12 gave out the vibe like the witch queen from snow white

But i dunno how she & the ghost communicate since he apparently never come home and YJ seems never go out..haha

3. The capt grasshopper's dna was found both at the lair (hidden at the tunnel) and near YR's house (smoke butts)

if he's not the ghost, perhaps the capt also has an identical twin like YR with YJ (??)

from the beginning till eps12, the capt doesnt show to have shoulder ticks like the ghost's

So im not sure if the capt is the one..and also still 4eps away till the ending

4. Then the caretaker...supposedly the Ghost's Mom

Looking at how she reacted at how Choi MR woke up from coma is chilling

even If she's not the ghost, it doesnt rule out a possibility that she kill Choi MR on her hospital bed

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Agree, also why all of the grasshoppers and the mother recognize YR? In what state did they recognize her? I understand it's because YJ looks like YR but the face of one of the grasshoppers ( the guy who tied the old man in the truck in ep 11) seems like he was sooooo shocked seeing YR on the broken glass window. Did YJ do something horrible? Maybe im just too stupid. 

13 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

4. Then the caretaker...supposedly the Ghost's Mom

Looking at how she reacted at how Choi MR woke up from coma is chilling

even If she's not the ghost, it doesnt rule out a possibility that she kill Choi MR on her hospital bed

Yes, it’s either she killed her (making her the ghost) or the real sub ghost came and killed her.

from the beginning till eps12, the capt doesnt show to have shoulder ticks like the ghost's

Yeah, that was one of the things I noticed, thus making me feeling that it might not be him?

But i dunno how she & the ghost communicate

Better yet why did grasshopper knows about her..and why show her in a suit case..

from 2 years ago

YR’s sis went missing 2 yrs ago right? Hm..then the timeline of her sister in the suit case is a little bit confusing. Like when was she placed in there why was she placed in there to whom saved her and how is she living normally..is it just me but I find the final scene her sister looks very normal? Calm?

@yanginggrid I think..YJ getting attacked is indeed a different case then the actual sub ghost case. Because killing patterns are different. I think the grasshopper team indeed kidnaped and ‘killed’ YJ thus putting her in a suit case. Then the actual sub ghost saved her because he found her left for death. Then that’s probably why he (grasshopper gang) looks rather shock to see her cause he thought she died.

Archived