[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m writing this as I’m watching ep 14

At this point, I’m actually not mad at Sub G for doing what he is doing...This guy has to suffer the pain of seeing his love one die. No one can blame him for what he did.Even though it’s wrong to kill..

I want to believe that those who were around Sae reom at that station that day were the ones Sub G killed, because no one helped her. He kills the lady cop because she stopped him to get to Sae Reom. (I was right)

Out of pure luck & fate YJ survived...Thus the story continues

Sub G isn’t Killing for the thrill...he is killing people because he is angry at the society and the people in it as to why they did not help that poor girl....Honestly...SubG story is quite sad..He is acting on Sae Reom Stead..Just for her.. :( 

Ah..we have come around a big circle with mysteries being solved... :) 

[PHOTO] 191206 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young for Catch the Ghost

ELGENLeUUAATnOg?format=jpg&name=small

Source: naver #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[PHOTO] 191208 tvN releases new behind the sceme snaps of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Ki Do Hun, Jung Yoo Jin, Jo Jae Yoon and Ahn Seung Gyun

ELOj7MhU8AAzigj?format=jpg&name=small

Source: naver #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

Just a quick note to say I really liked the last 2 episodes. The twist of who the subway ghost was , really  surprised me. But I have to say , I did not feel sorry for him as in his actions cannot be justified by the sad back story. It was tragic to see his daughter die like that but he also took it out on innocent lives. I suppose his anger was directed not only at the perpetrator, who is mentally unstable but also at the indifference of the  the bystanders. But nevertheless two wrongs don't make a right.  Also the mum has been enabling him so that makes her equally guilty of his crimes. I understand her heart of course , as mums we want to protect our children. But still....

With regards to the romance , it has definitely taken a back seat given that this is also a police procedural....but I have to say no one does procedurals as well as OCN, so the crime solving has sometimes been quite unbelievable - maybe the comedic tone does not allow me to to take what they do seriously :lol:. So that's why it is a shame that the writer did not flesh out the romance a bit more. The OTP has pretty good chemistry and after 14 episodes , they are still not yet a couple...gahh I am a little saddened by that. 

Anyway, I hope that writer nim will be kind and wrap up this whole subway ghost arc soon and give time for YR and her sis to reconnect . And of course spare some time for our OTP. Also I really don't care about Mari (her arrogance has really been off putting ) I hope they don't spend so much time on her .

[PHOTO] 191209 tvN releases new still cuts of Yoo Ryung vs Subway Ghost as the drama approaches the end of its run

78452720_2692488027453997_55424871518133

Source: Naver

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[PHOTO] 191209 tvN releases new still cuts for tonight's episode of Catch the Ghost

79473393_2692046587498141_20531726515804

Source: naver

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

Good luck to all you viewers tonight. I purposely held off watching last week's episodes. So will be avoiding this forum till I can watch 4 episodes at once.

Doesn't really matter how it is solved I am here for the romance. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Saying good bye early as I unfortunately started a 40 episode drama today. Which I must finish before I watch ep 13-16. Good drama. And I still don't know the male lead's name. I must remember it before I leave this series. I keep calling in him " Mr dimples. "

@triplem i think so

i watched the raw last nite, but didnt have time today to watch the sub

There were always scenes where JS comforted YR like usual in every eps

BUT...he was so dull that he didnt give YR hugs when she sobbed thinking about how her sister might not forgive her etc :crazy:

(if i dont misunderstand their conversation)

progress on MR, she finally said good/comforting words to YR

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Guys , any progress with our OTP romance? I saw from the cuts still focus on catching the Subway Ghost ? 

yet to watch with sub :)

maybe we will get lucky today :joy:

he clearly look like in review he doing whatever he can to bring the runny away sister :mrgreen: to focus on romance :phew:

15759739821575973927.gif

Archived