[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg. I have to take a pause after the morning after and elevator scene.

Isn't he the coolest guy EVER? Without saying ANYTHING? I am literally dying from having palpitations.

He was so cool after grabbing the phone... until he walked out. Then I just died at the cuteness that is his dorkiness.

Aaah... let me try to remember that this is a serial murder plot. But all I can think is " isn't he the cutest not- asked- the girl- to date- yet guy?"

He is adorable today. So so so manly.

My heart & head both still digesting last episode's sweetness :wub:

Till now i'm still smiling & giggling while rewatching the 1st quarter of the episode with subs

I cant focus on the Ghost & grasshopper yet...i cant care about them yet

JS & YR are sooo so too very sweeeeet :wub: for my heart can handle

Gossshhh...i think my heart will explode at the confession scene tonite

4 hours ago, kyougoku_napster said:

Hahaha....the moment when he tried to shut the door was so typical KSH's comical acting...

I cant mention any other korean actor who could bring that scene as perfectly as him...don't you think so?

I love his humour :joy:

also can’t believe, they way he race so hard so he wouldn’t end up to be the back- up:joy:

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

I just read this : so the sis is alive !! And romance will take off :D 

Yaaay and yaaay!! Double yaaayy!! :D 

Going to watch raw now. Coz might not have too much time tomorrow morning till later in the afternoon. 

YJ kinda looked evil at the end of the episode. :ph34r: On the brighter side, it looks like she adapted quite well and looks quite self-dependant, well at least more than she was with YR. Can't wait for the next episode. In the preview YR says that "it's YJ's fault". I wonder what she means. 

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

YJ kinda looked evil at the end of the episode. :ph34r: On the brighter side, it looks like she adapted quite well and looks quite self-dependant, well at least more than she was with YR. Can't wait for the next episode. In the preview YR says that "it's YJ's fault". I wonder what she means. 

yea...i saw her eyes, she doesnt look like she used to be

she gave a vibe like a witch queen from the snow white or sort of

If YJ does turn evil cuz she doesnt forgive her sister and bad things happened after that, 

this drama may end up having a sad or an open ending :tears:

1 of the grasshoppers may not be the Ghost

If the murderer & the case is so soon got solved, but still have 4 eps till the end

I wonder why the captain has YJ's necklace...was it bc YJ really hated her sister & gave it away *thinkingmode

i couldnt believe when Mari said that YJ might be the reason why all murders happened and annoyed at MR

but now..i see this is also a possibility

23 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

yea...i saw her eyes, she doesnt look like she used to be

she gave a vibe like a witch queen from the snow white or sort of

If YJ does turn evil cuz she doesnt forgive her sister and bad things happened after that, 

this drama may end up having a sad or an open ending :tears:

1 of the grasshoppers may not be the Ghost

If the murderer & the case is so soon got solved, but still have 4 eps till the end

I wonder why the captain has YJ's necklace...was it bc YJ really hated her sister & gave it away *thinkingmode

i couldnt believe when Mari said that YJ might be the reason why all murders happened and annoyed at MR

but now..i see this is also a possibility

OMG if  it turns out the sister was the one doing the killing & the guy did the cleaning that would be huge plot twist to the story :tears: , but it  may explain  why the last victim ( the police officer) was shocked when she saw the killer’s face , she might of helped her that day when she was lost from her sister . 

** I love the sassy personality :joy:
she grabbed him straight away on his collar 

15747836721574783627.gif

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG if  it turn out the sister was the one doing the killing & the guy do the cleaning that would be huge plot twist to the story :tears: , that may explain  why the last victim ( police officer) was shocked when she see the killer face , she may helped her that day when she lost from her sister . 

nods :tears:

right now there are many possibilities 

perhaps the Mom is the Ghost, seeing how she reacted when Choi Mira was just awake from her coma

But...she was shocked when she found out there a murder attempt on Choi Mira from the morning newspaper

Or was she shocked cuz Choi Mira was still alive *thinkingmode ...i dont know :crazy:

perhaps 1 of the grasshopper was really the Ghost, but the real brain is YJ

YJ might be feeling jealous of YR all the time they were together because people kept looking down at her while YR was healthy & normal, at the same time she was possesive of her sister

so when YR made a mistake & abandoned her, YJ turned evil

perhaps 1 of the grasshopper was really the Ghost like we thought it would be

Mom was thinking to help covering for her son so he would not end in jail and took care of YJ all the while

but then...there must some twists & more stories in the coming 4eps

Gosh...

i actually like it when the story is unpredictable yet still logically/realisticly acceptable

but i will hate it if it has a sad or an open ending

output_ahX7F9.gif

After watching today episode with sub , I looking back at old episode ,  I feel like JY is sea rom the nurse that take care our mr dimple mom , asking are you still up , but if she is did she lose memory :sweatingbullets: - it will Make me change my thought , her  turn to evil because what her sister done . 

15748002641574800252.gif

Is that lock on the door :unsure:

5ddd8aa0718c6987164758.gif?download

Wow i was away for so long but I kept  watching  the drama  when I could I just catch up the last three ep today and wow 

I know so many say it before that it maybe the sister was the killer but I hoped it not I am now afraid she will really be   

But beside that I should write more here  if it wasn't for my busy  life lately  but I have to say I was waiting for this drams from the start , and it was worthy  all the waiting  , the delay all the time they give to them to make it ,  watching each eps was fun and adding something and each ep was a story itself and the characters  grown was touching and what more can I say it was really great refreshing drama 

I still have to watch the last 4 ep's but I couldnt  wait to day that to the end after all I have hold it so much till now 

Archived