[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

3 hours ago, Damsauce Karats said:

Still Cut #CatchTheGhost

[INFO] 191112 From 'Catch the Ghost' representative, "The disappearance of Moon Geun Young's twin sister will be completely solved on tonight's episode. Moon Geun-young, in particular, has been agonizing over how to create a high-quality scene with director Shin Yoon-seob, devouring the script and engaging in the complex inner and emotional line-up of the twin sisters. Thanks to Moon Geun-young's delicate acting of emotions, the scene is complete with deep sorrow. Don't miss the broadcast tonight."

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003234286
Trans by: mgyifc

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[SNS] 191112 Namooactors instagram update with Moons

What day is it today?
It's #CatchTheGhost Day

73513700_2632493566786777_92005715286540

Cuteness overload! Don't miss out Actress Moon Geun Young

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라

Catch The Ghost Ost 4   WANTED - ABRY

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, blademan said:

I have not watched tonight's episode yet but WHY IS THE PREVIEW LIKE THIS??!!!

I don't like seeing JS sad :tears:

I haven’t watched the subs but I think YR decided to join MR-WH’s team. 

Tonight episode we finally saw what led to the disappearance of YJ. It’s really sad, no wonder YR has never had a good sleep since she is partly responsible for it too. 

I just love that YR always prioritize people’s safety whenever solving a crime; and I especially love it whenever they show her envisioning of the subway stations to solve a problem. It’s so cool! B) 

I liked the episode 7 because it clearly outlines MR's flaws. Without YR's empathy and determination, she wouldn't have been able to solve the case with the serial rapist. MR was clearly bothered that her mother wanted to have the name YR mentioned. She pays too much attention to her pride and career in reality, as she thinks, she is not good enough in her mother's eyes. It is palpable that her mother never showered her daughter with love, although she does love her. The thing is that she never felt. The mother's lack of warmth is the reason for this misunderstanding. 

OMG this episode made me emotional.

MGY's acting :tears: she made me boohoo cry with that flashback!

Ji Seok came through for her at the end :tears: I LOVE HIM! But the preview...she's probably gonna leave the Subway team (leaving him again) to join the Metro division <_< pretty sure it will be because of MR (so glad JS left her - she ain't right).

Petition to make sure that next week will be the last time we see JS cry PLEASE and remind them of this beautiful face :) 

ae521270015f505103899070dc06d331b02c687c

fbc96781bc8cff8dbcd563286685d1147e0a6cc6

Spoiler

463ee4a398d976b2e37ebe8b50535c62e07dc87a

887c2a2fd494a9ced30cb9a41fb30f1e127fb374

68c648472b9f87ab113caf07ccc80a9df6f22017

Creds. Tumblr

The episode was just heartbreaking!!!! Ma Ri becomes more and more unlikable and no matter how petty or jealous she might be or other internal problems she might have there is just no excuse the way she behaved in her discussion with Yoo Ryeong in the restaurant's bathroom enjoying about another human's tragedy and even desiring to inflict pain and guilt,she totally lacks empathy!

My heart fully went for both Yoo Ryong and Ji Seok's sad lives and as their situations strike too close to home it's even more painful seeing them struggle like that with such heavy burdens at such age were even small stuff that for others is normal for them is luxury...

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I haven’t watched the subs but I think YR decided to join MR-WH’s team. 

Tonight episode we finally saw what led to the disappearance of YJ. It’s really sad, no wonder YR has never had a good sleep since she is partly responsible for it too. 

I just love that YR always prioritize people’s safety whenever solving a crime; and I especially love it whenever they show her envisioning of the subway stations to solve a problem. It’s so cool! B) 

:bawling: she's leaving the subway patrol team 

I agree, now we know why she feels so much for victims of crimes. she has been beating herself up because of guilt. 

4 hours ago, Miky88 said:

The episode was just heartbreaking!!!! Ma Ri becomes more and more unlikable and no matter how petty or jealous she might be or other internal problems she might have there is just no excuse the way she behaved in her discussion with Yoo Ryeong in the restaurant's bathroom enjoying about another human's tragedy and even desiring to inflict pain and guilt,she totally lacks empathy!

My heart fully went for both Yoo Ryong and Ji Seok's sad lives and as their situations strike too close to home it's even more painful seeing them struggle like that with such heavy burdens at such age were even small stuff that for others is normal for them is luxury...

I just watched with subs. I agree with you about MR... What she said in the bathroom was really uncalled for. I wonder if there is any redeeming quality in her. She is only good at her job, but that too, having some delays in solving some cases because of her insensitivity. If she really doubt the case to be related to Subway ghost, she could have explained it to YR long time ago who as a regular citizen was seeking help from police officers. Still, she could have handled it as missing person case, and not serial killer victim. 

[SNS] 191113 aka_moons update

73472576_2634505339918933_29517233179223

School uniform Yoo Ryung.

#tvnmontuedrama #CatchTheGhost #9:30pm #Day1517

[SNS] 191113 ljunhyeok update with Moons

74184983_2634529439916523_70149185320643

#MoonGeunYoung #LeeJunHyeok #CatchTheGhost #Don'tCatchMe #ㅠㅠ #ItWas #AHappyTime  #HappyTogetherWithAnActress #ActressMoonGeunYoung #Also #leejunhyeok 

Note: Moons left a comment on his post, "Me too. I was happy to be with you

[SNS] 191113 seonho__kim update 

EJP5Z_OUEAA5Am9?format=jpg&name=900x900

EJP5Z_NUcAA_bvO?format=jpg&name=900x900

I think the cleaner lady is the mother of Subway Ghost? And she knows what her son has been doing and why... The thing that worries me is now JS’s mother is put in her care. Will she do anything foolish just to protect her wayward son? 

Archived