[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[VID] 191111 tvN releases new behind the scene video of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Jo Jae Yoon and Ahn Seung Gyun filming for Catch The Ghost

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

Trans by: mgyifc

[SNS] 191111 doyul_ instagram update with Moons:

Today and tomorrow #tvn #CatchTheGhost, I will be appearing as #JeongHoon. With #MoonGeunYoung sunbaenim

74835071_2629397540429713_40937345318555

Trans by: mgyifc #문근영 #유령을잡아라

[INFO] 191111 Catch the Ghost OST Part 4 <Wanted by ABRY> to be released on November 12th at 6pm.

74911495_2629452153757585_41472483425999

source: naver

[PHOTO] 191111 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho for tonight's episode of Catch the Ghost

75486011_2630288937007240_14040863387638

The representative of the drama said, "Because of the partner change between Subway Police Team and Metropolitan Investigation Team, Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho will feel the absence of each other. Also, don't miss Moon Geun-young's lovely appearance which will bring out the emotion pressing against Kim Seon-ho with a heartwarming earnest conversation."

Source: naver

Moon Geun Young Secretly Spies On Kim Seon Ho In “Catch The Ghost”

66b3977555e843d1b32672dfe593a965.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” released stills of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho in an upcoming scene that promises to be both funny and heartfelt.

“Catch the Ghost” tells the story of a police squad that guards the subway and tries to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays passionate rookie officer Yoo Ryung, and Kim Seon Ho plays her by-the-book boss Go Ji Seok.

In the previous episode, seeds of romance began to blossom between Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok as their investigation picked up speed. In the new stills, Yoo Ryung can be seen indulging her curiosity toward Go Ji Seok as she secretly follows him to a restaurant. She also tries to call him multiple times.

catch-the-ghost-moon-geun-young-kim-seon

The production staff stated, “The November 11 broadcast will show the results of the partner swap in the subway police squad. Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho’s characters feel each other’s absence keenly. In particular, please look forward to seeing Moon Geun Young’s character express the emotions toward Go Ji Seok that she’d kept suppressed until now.”

This episode of “Catch the Ghost” will air on November 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi

i admire JS's character so much, he is a great son, , he sacrified his future career, and his first love because of his mom,, 

he is such a gentleman , he loved ma ri , he thought he didnt good enough fo her

if i were ma ri i will also want to get him back since she knows the reason why they broke up, i actually i felt sorry for mari

but it's too late for now..it's not just because he cant promise a good future for her, but because his heart already left her, he already move on,,,,

i cant wait for the love progress of our subway couple,  i think JS will be come YR's new neighbor

Archived