[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

On 10/21/2019 at 9:32 AM, marykarmelina said:

@irilight  Title request at Viki has changed to this page now:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713

I've been requesting it...  Hope they get it someday...

Hugs!

@marykarmelina, thank you. I have been requesting it there. Sadly, Viki did not get it.
But I am glad ODK did, so we can watch it on a legal site.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:05 AM, triplem said:

How cute is this BTS which KSH posted. @ixxdhx81 @irilight where you gals? 

@triplem, sorry for  MIA.   Lots on my plate right now, but I caught up on the lovely 2 episodes. Loving our leads.  Will catch up on the thread in the next few days.....

Aren't they adorable together?

photo1113264.jpg

photo1113269.jpg

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t get why they won’t patrol the tunnel, there’s an ongoing crime investigation so isn’t it basics to patrol everywhere especially the tunnel? I get that someone died after forgetting to close the screen door but still they could patrol the tunnel every once awhile while someone guard the screen door. 

[PHOTO] 191025 Catch The Ghost releases new stills of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho

73357408_2594977547205046_61991262762890

Source: naver
#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[INFO] 191024 Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho went to Dance Academy for Catch The Ghost

Are we going to see some of their dancing skills soon?

73066644_2595041217198679_8426753146449073172476_2595041330532001_49501426956212

cr:MGYIFC

Don't mess up with Yoo Ryung. #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #EP1

73475241_2595184387184362_55290110390870

73475118_2595184473851020_3908861375450972977721_2595184573851010_11098245658082

I love the premiere episodes! Love the character of YR, her die-hard attitude especially. I also hope her sister is still alive, but it’s been a couple years, right?

TBH, the case of taking secret photo until drugged rape is so scary. How they actually took the picture of the girl’s face too, and then found out her routes, where she lives, and threatened not to tell police... then the drugging her to kidnap and rape... Very scary to see how easily they can jab her and take her away in a car. It is especially scary when I think how I often travel alone using the train too. 

I did not even start yet , as usual when a highly anticipated drama starts. Halfway I will catch up, avoiding this topic because of spoilers.

I am an older Kdrama-fan from The Netherlands  in Europe, ( aka Holland ).

My addiction started 10 years ago , and Moon Geun Young is to blame for that !

"Painter Of The Wind " was my first Kdrama after some Kmovies , some also with Moon Geun Young.

It was very badly subtitled , I still cannot find a better version , but it is my most favorite drama ever , ( Asian or Western )

" Cinderella's Sister " took the viewer into depths of despair and darkness , with Moon Geun Young on top of her acting.

The following years did not bring dramas on the same level , but her fans , ( me ! ), never left her.

Neither did the public in general drop her , Korean or international.

I watched many other Kdramas after that , with so many people acting on toplevel. Male, female , young or old.

Not fair to make a list of favorites , you might forget someone who is not in the picture for a while.

But Moon Geun Young is beyond and above any list. Once she enters the stage , all spotlights are on her again.

And , she has reached the age where many of her older  colleagues started to really sparkle and shine !

Hi - may I join? I wasn´t here for a while. I will try to read back later and find out about your ideas about what was going on. Thats what i love the most - working on theories and trying to find answers. Just - right now we don´t have much information to use.

Why is the twin sisters body never found - is she special for the killer - as I believe?

Thats what my mind is working on .... if you like I will share my thoughts.

I just watched both episodes in a row and I fall even deeper for Kim Sun Ho than I already did thanks to Two Cops. i feel a bit guilty that I forgot about him a bit - but gosh - so happy he is the lead this time and I don´t have trouble because of SLS this time. Can i just say - I woundn´t mind if they gave us another shower scene... he looks freaking good with wet hair - and that smile...

Guess - that part is clear now - I love the actor. :D And for the character - Ji Seok - mostly too. I am just not so happy that the script showed him as stupid from time to time - hope that will change a bit.

Our female hero for me is a different page. I can´t say I like her right now. I see why she is like she is - i see that she lost her faith in the police and has nothing to loose - yes - sure - but still she is a bit too much for me right now. But its not the first time I need a lead to change a bit for me to like her (him). So I will deal with that.

I too have to deal with a bit of frustration because  of stuff like - I will tell you when you hire me - and he don´t ask anymore. He was interested but never even checked on her? Thats importend I guess - for the Drama to work but I still don´t like it. 

So even I am not so happy with the character designs - I had this feeling I will love this Drama a lot later - and the last scenes of Episode 2 made up for a lot.

JS and his Mother.... so wonderful - but still sad. Wonder how his dad died. Wonder why he is working in the subway station.

And the twins together.... looks like it where only those two left - not easy to live with a special person like her sister.

What else to say - this other police women really need to open her heart and she needs to pay attention to her partner too. She seems to be so full of herself.

One question - I read a lot comments that people think that the grashopper and the ghost is the same person - not my guess - I don´t think so - but do you feel like that too - if it is like that - why?

What a gem it is! I am glad I came across it and gave it a try. Though I must say, it was because of MGY. I recently watched a movie of hers 'My Little Bride' which was adorable and found both the leads quite cute, tbh. I took up Cheongdam-dong Alice next but had to drop because MGY character was leaving me too frustrated. So when this new drama came up, I decided to give it a chance. Not a big fan of ghosts/ paranormal but imagine my surprise when I encountered a different kind of ghost. I ended up watching the two episodes back to back. The plot is gripping. I like how the story tugs at our heart strings, it's not just cops, action and violence. I am so involved in Yoo Ryeong back story. This fearless cop who has the memory sharper than a computer, who so recklessly lives only to find a closure, answers to her unanswered questions. I really feel for her.

Thanks to Go Ji-seok, things don't get too dreary or emotional. He keeps the humour though he too has a very private side of him, which isn't very happy. But then all our lives are made of happy bits and sad bits. I am super excited that YR and GJS are partners and YR seems to make his heart flutter a little already. I am rooting for these two here. They do deserve some happiness and I am glad two lonely people found each other and eventually happiness in each other's company. But I am getting ahead of myself here.

Let me just admit that I have been pleasantly surprised twice in a row this month. I was first taken back, quite pleasantly by  Kang Ha-neul in When the Camellia Blooms. And now by Kim Seon-ho. I have never seen any of their dramas before. I am relatively new to K-drama but I am trying to catch up on them. I think binge watching k-dramas on weekends is the best way to unwind after a long tiring week. It certainly helps when you have cute male leads. Another reason why I think I like these tow male characters is because they don't pretend to be tough. They are very honest in expressing what they feel/ how they think. There are no mind games. This is sooooo refreshing. I was tired of jerk heroes playing mind games. Let's hope we get more such 'sincere' male lead characters in future. 

I think I am set for the week because I have Catch the Ghost on Mondays and Tuesdays, When The Camellia Blooms on Wednesday and Thursdays. Oh no VIP is on Mondays and Tuesdays too! Too many good dramas in the last quarter of the year. I am not complaining! Netflix, hurry up and please air them. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

[PHOTO] 191028 New stills of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho as they urgently summoned by the disciplinary committee on tonight's episode of 'Catch the Ghost'

201910280834533434_l.jpg

[ARTICLE] 191028 Gamtan Tteokbokki supports tvN drama 'Catch The Ghost'

74423841_2600976666605134_78236513734334

Gamtan Tteokbokki, a famous brand and restaurant in South Korea is officially supporting tvN 'Catch the Ghost' which was Moon Geun Young's comeback drama after 4 years.

An official representative of Gamtan Tteokbokki said, "We will approach customers with confidence and trust by supporting drama production that can promote the brand naturally. We will continue to actively promote our products in the future."

Gamtan Tteokbokki also supported OCN drama, "Save Me 2", "Voice 3", "Watcher", KBS2 drama "Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life", tvN drama "Abyss" and now "Catch the Ghost". With the seventh drama production support, the company is seeing the effects of rising brand awareness and sales of franchises.

In particular, 'Gamtan Tteokbokki' is known as a brand that performs an exemplary and stable franchise business by receiving the grand prize of the 2019 KCAB Korea Consumer Evaluation Best Brand Award and the 2019 Consumer Choice Award for the second consecutive year.

tvN 'Catch a Ghost' is aired every Monday and Tuesday at 09:30pm.

Source: http://m.kjdaily.com/article.php?aid=1572220055488095208

Trans by: mgyifc

[INFO] 191028 Juniel to participate in "Catch The Ghost" OST Part 2

75279354_2600999776602823_71221011632179

"Catch the Ghost" will release its second OST, "The Star," on Tuesday, October 29.

"The Star" is a song about the sad memory of Yooryung (Moon Geun-young) which also compares to a star in the night sky. In particular, the song made a strong impression in the second episode when Ko Ji-seok (played by Kim Sun-ho) meets Han Ae-sim (played by Nam Ki-ae), her mother with dementia.

c8786cee7a0d42138f4c507e538c8bff.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young And Kim Seon Ho Bring On The Comedy In “Catch The Ghost”

“Catch the Ghost” just premiered last week with promising ratings, but it has already delivered fresh laughter to viewers with the actors’ comedic acting!

“Catch the Ghost” is about a police squad that guards the subway and tries to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays passionate rookie officer named Yoo Ryung, whose personality differs greatly from that of her poised superior Go Ji Seok (Kim Seon Ho), who does everything by the book.

Spoilers

Here are the four most memorable comedic moments so far:

Read more Here

191028 Ratings: tvN #CatchTheGhost: 3%

75048703_2602888749747259_76639926471737

[SNS] 191028 joowon2011instagram update with Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho

75462300_2602985489737585_4812443252382773222507_2602985633070904_62640828935223

More videos of Catch The Ghost Wrap Up Party shared by changs01!

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호 #KiDoHun #기도훈 #정유진 #JungYoojin

Catch the Ghost' Photo Stills

image_readtop_2019_884631_15723218693955

Source:Naver

Catch The Ghost: Episode 3 Recap

Catch-The-Ghost-Recap-Episode-3-1.jpg

https://www.dramamilk.com/catch-the-ghost-episode-3-recap/

[INFO] 191029 "#CatchTheGhost" ranked at No. 6 in GoodData Cooperation Top Drama List for the 3rd Week of October! Also Moon Geun Young ranked at No. 8 in the Top Actors Category!

Source: https:// https://mygooddata.tistory.com/m/817?category=588345

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #KimSeonHo #김선호

EIBEsyEUEAA_fnK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EIBEtmmUYAAeBU8?format=jpg&name=mediumEIBEuF0U4AA_BOj?format=jpg&name=medium

YR never learns lol:joy:. The way JS said she has those crazy eyes again and started to hide immediately was hilarious:mrgreen::skull:. Their ranks change in those moments Imao:sweat_smile:.

Jokes aside, I hope our lady finds out about his mother's condition because the more trouble she causes, the more likely he could get fired. Now it's likely a pay cut, not to mention, he pissed off that cop from Public Relation. He really is in dire situation and is desperate. 

As for the subway ghost, someone from DramaCool comment section mentioned that our killer might be the guy who is selling the CDs in the train. I'm starting to think too:mellow:. Now, if only MR uses her stupid head and heart for once and see things from other's perspective, things would change. I hope she remembers the words she told YR for the rest of her life when she finds out, that YES, YR sister was indeed a victim and is likely dead. I'm looking forward to her face<_<.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:13 PM, Josh Marquez said:

I don’t get why they won’t patrol the tunnel, there’s an ongoing crime investigation so isn’t it basics to patrol everywhere especially the tunnel? I get that someone died after forgetting to close the screen door but still they could patrol the tunnel every once awhile while someone guard the screen door. 

I am now also super frustrated that the higher-ups are still forbidding the search of the tunnels... It’s clear that criminals could and would use the tunnels because those are the safe way since no police would “dare” to go through there... *rollingmyeyeswayuphigh” Just because someone died due to one time being careless and now it’s off limits? How about increasing caution while searching? What’s the use of having the key, having the access if it is never to be accessed??

Archived