[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

[INFO] 191210 The complete OST of Catch the Ghost has been released today, December 10 through various online music sites. Featuring 28 tracks including the background music of the drama.

78847198_2694910840545049_73076633526358

Source: tvndramaofficial

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[PHOTO] 191210 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho as the drama prepares for the end of it's run tonight

78552794_2694893673880099_25145836983141

Source: https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20191210130624695

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[SNS] 191210 actormadang_kids instagram update:

78264135_2694881750547958_37670978709482

Moon Geun Young with Sae Rom

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[SNS] 191210 Moon Geun Young Instagram Update:

The day I first filmed at the rooftop room-
I saw Yoo Ryung and Yoo Jin.

The neighborhood who greet Yoo Jin,
Yoo Ryung would return the greeting on her behalf, etc.
That's the image of how the sisters would have lived.

And now in this place-
The Ghost actors and staffs are also here.
I wish that our time we had together will remain as good memories.
Sincerely everyone thank you for all of your hardwork

#tvNMonTueDrama #CatchTheGhost #9:30pm #FinalEpisode #ThankYou #ForYourLove

#Day1544

Trans by: mgyifc

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @yukiyukiku I just got off watching the subbed eps ...So what we have been shown was that the caretaker ahjumma found Jin and looked after her and she hid Jin for Jin's safety....I find that hard to believe. YR called her out on it because , it is kidnap. I agree ... Ahjumma's rationale was that Jin would have been killed by her son if she was returned to YR. While there's some truth to that , she's just really protecting her son. I cannot empathise with the ahjumma even though she took good care of Jin. Also I am not from medical background but does someone who  has concussion suddenly remember things when they are Alzheimer patients? Lol! 

Honestly , they have been dragging this whole thing too long but i suppose the drama's name is Catch The Ghost :lol:... I guess they need to keep to that right till eps 16...I don't even expect a kiss but at least let the OTP officially date !

@triplem yeaaa...that bang_head_then_suddenly_remember is hilarious ..LOL

we know the usual drama cliche is amnesia

i didnt expect here at the Catch the Ghost has reverse-effect & benefit only to the Alzheimer patients

when JS's Mom hurt her head, i thought she's going to bleed and died

thank God...she suddenly normal & remember things so clear 

only happen in the dramaland ..LOL

Finally some sweet romance 

He gave her a gift ...and kkkkk the tension now that they hv to do the night shift .. haha she admiring him wiping his wet hair :D

Both feeling awkward & shy 

Ok they held hands! It’s official :wub:

I’m waiting for more cuts 

4 minutes ago, cloe said:

finally they kissssss

I’m dying laughing at this kiss scene 

Aigoo Pd nim zoomed out but it looked like a deep kiss , if we had a kiss bet , all of us who have lost since no one would hv bet on eps 16 for 1st kiss :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

jumpinggggg...REALLYYYY?????
:heart::heart::heart:

but only after catching the ghost?
geezzz...they reelly keep it professional LOL

yea, they kiss,,not the best one, they zpom out the scene..lol, but it's sooooooo sweet ,,arhhh..my heart is beating faster

uri 33years old bajangnim looks like a high school teenager when he kissed..lol..i laughed so much ..hahahaha

nonetheless it's worthed..

yes indeed..it' s a deep kiss actually 

PDnim..ahh..why you zoomed out that precious scene

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

I think it was super cute that JS gave YR that particular necklace. The necklace is for yoojin and it has both YR and JS number on it. He was saying he needs to become closer with and someone YJ will trust. I feel like he’s implying he’s willing to take on caring for YJ along with YR. 

Also when he asked YR for her answer while they were laying down, he said what’s your response to when I asked if we can start day 1? She responds yes and he’s like “I should have asked earlier!” So he was probably waiting for her response, not so patiently....

Overall, I feel like they could have ended the subway ghost story in ep  15 and used the last episode to develop YR and JS relationship. Showing how they become like family to rely on each other for support and also how he takes care of YJ and she takes care of his mom? Maybe too much. I’m glad though they ended with them confirming their relationship and showing us a kiss at least. Overall I did enjoy this series even though there were some logistical leaps.

I even cried during the scenes of subway ghost and his mom. They both did horrible wrong, and nothing excuses the actions subway ghost took, but I could feel the pain he was in and how broken hearted he was. But still. That no way condones murder. Also, the mom is not innocent she essentially kidnapped YJ, but I’m glad that YJ felt loved by her in the 2 years she was under her care. 

I hope they all live happily together. Relying on each other and being each other’s family and support system. 

It was definitely a good drama. I actually liked the ending. The death of the mother caught me a little by surprise but it made sense.  Yes, the drama had some flaws, especially in the dialogue... like YR kept saying that YJ was responsible for SR's death which is incorrect. Her reaction was just instinctive. Like the Subway Ghost said, YJ could have died back then. His mother saw in YJ the deceased SR because of her autism: innocence.  

Good ending. I am satisfied. I didn't necessarily like the criminal elements of the plot. it wasn't really fantastic but the human relationship elements in this drama do stand out. The relationship between the Chief and his mother makes me cry. Their last scene was so bittersweet sad. One must be a nice person to be a nice person even when one has dementia. And the mother is so sweet. 

It's 2 weeks before Christmas so I am flat out. Just wanted to say for a drama which I wasn't looking to watch, and had no expectations from it; It has been so good. The male lead has been so charming. I basically discovered this actor Kim Sun Ho in this drama. The 2 leads just mesh so well together. And are such good actors they are so believable.

The are both so sweet and natural. And even the corny ending is corny... like all the take downs. I might to check out if there are actually subway police the next time I am in Seoul. 

I am extremely happy I caught this drama. No need to over anlysze things. I wanted to watch a Kdrama to entertain me and this has been a good drama.

23 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Good ending. I am satisfied. I didn't necessarily like the criminal elements of the plot. it wasn't really fantastic but the human relationship elements in this drama does stand out. The relationship between the Chief and his mother makes me cry. Their last scene

was so bittersweet sad. One must be a nice person to be a nice person even when one is dementia. And the mother is so sweet. 

It's 2 weeks before Christmas so I am flat out. Just wanted to say for a drama which I wasn't looking to watch, and had no expectations from it; It has been so good. The male lead has been so charming. I basically discovered this actor Kim Sun Ho in this drama. The 2 leads just mesh so well together. And are such good actors they are so believable.

The are both so sweet and natural. And even the corny ending is corny... like all the take downs. I might to check of if they are actually subway police the next time I am in Seoul. 

I am extremely happy I caught this drama.

me too, i am so happy i caught this drama,,, i 'd been hiatus for such a long time with kdramas, thanks to MGY and KSH and their amazing chemistry, finally i found my new addiction,,and now i'm gonna miss this drama so badly, i have to endure my CTG's withdrawal syndrome now.

honestly , i dont really care about the subway killer things, i came here purely because of our subway couple, i love them so much, the awkward yet so adorable couple, im just so happy just watching them talked, argued, and smiled to each other..and the kiss is like a reward to me, just like you said, they are so natural and believable as a couple..and KSH ..what can i say..his dimples are to die for..not to mention about his actings, he is so great.

btw JS and YR remains me of  our Taeja couple in OB, their awkwardness and cuteness are so adorable:heart:

i'm pretty sure, this drama ending is one of the best. Many best drama but not ending drama. Trust me. I love ji seok and yoo ryung relationship. I need this pairing more in project please !!! Moon and Seon ho love youuuuu :heart:

Archived