[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

I really appreciate that they toned down MRs character in the latest episode. She wasn't as vicious and I even found myself agreeing with what she said about YJ - that even if she is autistic and acts like a child she still might've done something that would trigger the killer and if she did something wrong then YR would be held responsible since she is the legal guardian. In the preview they said that a mentally unstable homeless person caused a kid to fall on the tracks and die 2 years ago. Based on the reaction of YRs nurse friend and YR saying that it's YJs fault, it might've been YJ who caused the tragedy and that homeless person might've been framed and is now taking revenge. The last grasshopper seems to know what happened back then and he also seems to be the one whom the deceased MR handcuffed in the flashback of 2 years ago. If that's the case, the writers sure are ruthless with YR. Having her filled with guilt for leaving her sister is hard enough but how will she cope with the fact that her actions led to such a tragedy. I hope my theory is wrong...

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali @nateko No, I doubt that YJ is guilty and YJ triggered the Subway Ghost to kill. From my point of view, YJ was there when the incident happened two years ago. CMR recognized the mother which means that the man with the handcuffs must have looked a lot like the mother. I believe, YJ's autism will be used to cover up a scandal: abuse by the police. They will use a similar case in order to divert the attention: a mental challenged man threw a kind on the track... So they will say that YJ might have done something wrong back then. But CMR didn't react, when she saw YR the first time , therefore if YJ had done something wrong 2 years ago, the woman would have remembered her. But the mother mentioned her son and CMR knew the identity of the son and the mother. I have the impression that YJ could have been framed.

CMR did something wrong 2 years ago (that's why she has tears in her eyes) hence she left the Subway police. However, I doubt that the Subway Ghost has been caught. The captain took the identity of a homeless man named HTW and during the subway incident, there was a homeless man as well. So they could have switched the identity...

CMR recognized the man immediately therefore he is related to the incident.

Train Operation Information for Episode 13:

75553019_2663882036981263_18406012467890

Subway Ghost has been arrested!

But the brief moment of joy is only temporary, as he brings up a shocking story that no one ever expected!!!

The tangled story of the subway serial killings slowly comes to light!

Source: Catch The Ghost Website
Trans by: mgyifc

[INFO] 191126 Catch the Ghost is currently ranked 5th on NAVER real-time search following Moon Geun Young on 15th and 18th place!

77001181_2663779286991538_1378342957626678339444_2663779443658189_29900726943612

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

Spoiler

78741338_2663779570324843_69601855390183

Man. I really don’t want YJ to be the killer. I can’t reconcile her behavior change. Can people with autism change their innate nature like that?? I don’t think so???? also she’s too petite to be able to do all those physical killings no? Man, this show has so many twists, before I thought it was the DID guy and then it was the leader grasshopper. Now they’re alluding to YJ? Also why is the leader grasshopper wearing her necklace? What’s their relationship to each other?

on a side note, I’m so happy JS confessed to YR!  He’s so cute saying he wants it to be day 1 (meaning they’ll start dating) but he said he’ll wait till after the catch subway ghost. But I’m afraid they’ve got too much stuff going on to be able to think about dating yet. If YJ does turn out to be involved somehow with all the killings, I hope YR doesn’t go down a noble idiot route. 

also! MR needs to chill out on her jealousy with JS. She’s acting like she still has some claim on him, but they broke up awhile ago. He’s doing absolutely nothing wrong. He has moved on and it’s YR that brought back out his real self. I’m so glad he told her as much in the beginning 

2 hours ago, nateko said:

I really appreciate that they toned down MRs character in the latest episode. She wasn't as vicious and I even found myself agreeing with what she said about YJ - that even if she is autistic and acts like a child she still might've done something that would trigger the killer and if she did something wrong then YR would be held responsible since she is the legal guardian. In the preview they said that a mentally unstable homeless person caused a kid to fall on the tracks and die 2 years ago. Based on the reaction of YRs nurse friend and YR saying that it's YJs fault, it might've been YJ who caused the tragedy and that homeless person might've been framed and is now taking revenge. The last grasshopper seems to know what happened back then and he also seems to be the one whom the deceased MR handcuffed in the flashback of 2 years ago. If that's the case, the writers sure are ruthless with YR. Having her filled with guilt for leaving her sister is hard enough but how will she cope with the fact that her actions led to such a tragedy. I hope my theory is wrong...

Some major scientist of behavioral science believe that autism is the sign of genius, it's just that general public assume autism as disability because public dont have clear meassurement and knowledge about it. 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama , @triplem he isn’t hiding his feeling at all , so refreshing :wub:

@bebebisous33 if the suspect of the trio is the ghost subway killer , What about the shoulder tick , I don’t see any one of the three guy , they where chasing today have it , is it come & go thing or what :sweatingbullets:

i wanted to quote & comment this yesterday because JS was too cute & honorable 

but i still couldnt thinking straight bc of his overload sweetness at the beginning of ep11

I love how JS was so honest & respect YR
He didn't say YR was his girlfriend without her consent when WH asked him if they're dating at the elevator scene

Usually Male leads claimed the Female lead is his GF without asking her out first out of jealousy & his pride

But uri JS is not like that...he loves & respect YR
I find that is lacking from a lot of K-Drama male leads

At the same time i find him so adorkablely silly :wub:

I swear..the metro team is Ma ri as a whole. They are very one sided and unprofessional. Even after getting said by JS, Ma ri is still a - Using their feelings to do things, seriously someone needs a rehire check.

I love how JS is like “How did you steal my keys” hahaha. So straight forward.:joy: Yes! Level up! They are going to be a couple already! Then when he carries her to the room and sees her research..he must have felt as though his questions are finally answered. Like why YR did what she had to do. I do hope she can move back to subway though or JS moving to metro (that would be rubbing salt on Ma ri :sweatingbullets:). That’s so sweet of JS to cover up for YR with curtains. He is so caring! 

Guys, let’s prepare champagne. Not sure if they ever gonna kiss or anything. But if they do, champagne! 

There is a saying “If a man can treat his mother like gold, then expect the love of his life to be treated the same way.”  By sushi :) 

@Ameera Ali :wub: JS is so sweeeeet

I just love the way he treats YR

I really hope this drama will have kisses & happy ending

After all the angst & dark theme with the serial murder case surrounded her sister & all, 

i think we the audiences deserve it, rightt?

Despite all the negative possibilites, i hope this drama ends on happy notes & just consequences on the real criminals

Even if it's YJ who did or mastermind the serial killing

I know YR might be held accountable since she's YJ's legal guardian, and the fact that she abandoned her sister

But choosing to do the crime of killing is YJ's doing alone (if it's proven she's the mastermind)

My guess if that happen, YJ will probably go to a mental institution, instead of a jail

It actually scares me, and i hope i'm wrong about YJ and the drama ends on the happier note

i cant bear to see JS to cry another river & YR has to bear the eternal guilt 

I don't think YJ is the mastermind or is doing the killings 'cuz she small and petite. She's not fit to strangle somebody and carry a body around. But I do think that she might've accidentally pushed someone on the track since we've seen that she used to be quite pushy when nervous with YR, re pushing YR in the dirt when she was on her date.  

1 hour ago, nateko said:

I don't think YJ is the mastermind or is doing the killings 'cuz she small and petite. She's not fit to strangle somebody and carry a body around. But I do think that she might've accidentally pushed someone on the track since we've seen that she used to be quite pushy when nervous with YR, re pushing YR in the dirt when she was on her date.  

I had this crazy idea: what if YJ is acting like that because she has been sexual harassed before hence she can't stand to be near a man? Remember that she didn't like her sister to be with her boyfriend, hence she pushed her in order to separate her from him. She was like that at the restaurant, where she was working... what if the boss back then had abused her?

Too many plot twists happened on the recent episode. Another fact lead to another presumption. IMO, I don't think Yoojin is the culprit, nor the caregiver (ghost mom). But, it seems there are some people trying to use them in leading the Metro officer's investigation into the wrong result. 

I wont be surprised if the Ghost turn out to be the PR Officer Jeon...this man seems good in ruining the "happiness"...LOL.  Beside, he seems suspicious at some scene.

Ah....cant wait for Monday.

Monday never been this good....:lol::lol:

@kyougoku_napster me tooo... :w00t:

i've never thought that i would be looking fwd to  monday tuesday like now 

23 minutes ago, yanginggrid said:

Im afraid YR would feel severly guilty because of her letting the sister go, then YR would take thay noble idiot route and all. I hope JS would hold her when she fall.

yeaa...im afraid that too

whatever may comes, i hope JS will be there for YR

And YR can finally forgive herself  or begin the process of forgiving herself

I paused this drama for another outstanding Kdrama with a top-cast for playing character-roles.( " When the Camellia blooms " )

Like Moon Geun Young.

I like this drama for itself , but I am glad that after episide 5, she is back in the type of role that fits her very well.

"Cinderella's Sister " is a favorite drama for me , with Moon Geun Young pulling the viewer down into the dark world of her past ,  that is never explained explicite, one can only guess.

The drama's after that were on the light side , or missing out on her special talents.

Finally she is back on track , promising to see her back in , I hope, many future dramas.

Archived