[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

5 hours ago, nateko said:

hope that they both discover the truth about each other's situations soon so that they can form a support system and not have to go through hardships all alone. Hopefully that voice mail YR left will be the start. 

that is the final hint of their misunderstanding, I feel that they writer is still throwing them some hurdle before they will finally click together as a professional of course and then it’s up to them how they will take the next level, because this is a serious matter and they need to accomplish this task without getting to much emotional. But sometimes it’s also balance that YR always use her heart to think about the feelings of the victims, and that good because GJS use his calmness and not making rash decision. 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[PHOTO] 191116 tvN releases new behind the scenes snaps of Moon Geun Young filming for 'Catch The Ghost'

74876763_2640466232656177_60326035394553

The representative of the drama said, "Moon Geun Young is rebuilding her character with passion and detail for acting. In particular, the ending of Episode 8 is an important scene in which her acting capability is well revealed, and it was the best scene of all time. Moon Geun Young explodes her acting ability and emotions in every episode, is increasing her attractiveness and immersion by herself. Please look forward to Moon Geun-Young's performance in the future."

Trans by: mgyifc
Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003235979

[INFO] 191116 Catch the Ghost OST Part 5 <My Hero by Ahn Ji Yeon> to be released next week!

75550495_2641543252548475_19409103540159

The song preview came out at the ending scene of Episode 5!

Source: tvndramaofficial

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[INTERVIEW] Kim Seon Ho talks about Moon Geun Young on the latest issue of ARENA Homme Magazine

catch-the-ghost-1.jpg

Q: Then, instead of the character Yoo Ryung, how about your synergy with actress Moon Geun-young in reality?

"Moon Geun-young is someone who debuted 20 years ago. She is actually a great senior compared to me. If you look at her, she is really like a tree; one that stays true to her roots. I always receive this firm vibe from her. There are lots of moments when I feel unstable, but for Moon Geun-young, she has never wavered when it comes to expressing her feelings. Having someone like her who always stay true to her ground as your acting partner provides a good influence not only to me but also the rest of the cast as well. Sometimes, Moon Geun-young would say that she found things difficult too and unsure of some things, but I’m not sure about that. Haha. To me, she always seems to be a firm actress. An actress with so many good things you can follow."

Read More:https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/11/17/kim-seon-ho-arena-homme-november-2019-interview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3Uefn11oqYSGhaGXRAl9qgYzv4GPw8Lf_Kto3Xef3DBIOHpDCrt2pVhmM

Two people who have been hurt in the past.
Will they find a way to heal each other's scars?

78079664_2643480482354752_64418298101246

[SNS] 191118 Moon Geun Young Instagram Update:

78059418_2644867968882670_57684383289195

Today is Ghost Day!

With Chief Gong who disguised himself as a cleaner and Soo Ho sunbae 

#tvnmontuedrama #CatchTheGhost #9:30pm #Day1522

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[PHOTO] 191118 Today is Ghost Day! tvN releases new still cuts of Catch The Ghost for tonight's episode!

75485203_2644750128894454_1041803588193474407030_2644750308894436_64540714504657

Source: naver

[PHOTO] 191118 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho reunited for this week's episode of Catch The Ghost

73395400_2645594265476707_77669077644623

The representative of the drama said, "In this week's broadcast, there will be a relationship change between Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho as they learn about each other's story on why they choose the Subway Police."

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000204894

Moon Geun Young And Kim Seon Ho Make Viewers’ Hearts Race With Sweet Moments In “Catch The Ghost”

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” is increasing anticipation with its complex romance!

“Catch the Ghost” tells the story of a police squad that guards the subway and tries to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays passionate rookie officer Yoo Ryung, and Kim Seon Ho plays her by-the-book boss Go Ji Seok.

Here are some moments from the complicated romance between Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok that play with your heart:

Episode 4: Yoo Ryung’s sincerity

In episode 4, Go Ji Seok becomes fascinated by Yoo Ryung’s sincere actions. Choi Do Cheol (Park Ho San

Episode 5: Go Ji Seok’s regret

While investigating a dating violence case, Yoo Ryung is attacked by the assailant Kim Won Tae (Oh Dae Hwan), and Go Ji Seok gets vengeance on her behalf. Go Ji Seok says, “Police partners should not be separated. That’s why I should have been there earlier. I should have been hit with you.” He suffers in guilt and pain for not being there for her when she was in danger, and he can’t stop the emotional tears from spilling down his face.

Episode 6: Yoo Ryung’s request

During this episode, Yoo Ryung asks for a partner change because she fears her unexpected behavior will put him at a disadvantage. Go Ji Seok is flustered by her request because they had been getting along recently, especially when they danced together in Hongdae and she applied medicine on his wounds. However, Yoo Ryung is adamant to change partners because she doesn’t want to rely on Go Ji Seok too much. At her unexpected request, he demands, “You said I was your seat belt or whatever, so how can you change your mind so easily? Especially overnight?” When he points out he is the only one able to put up with her, she becomes hurt, and their mixed emotions pique curiosity about the direction of their relationship.

Episode 7: Go Ji Seok’s plea

With Yoo Ryung’s continuous request to change partners, Go Ji Seok responds, “I don’t know why I’m doing this, but let’s just keep being partners.” His confession makes viewers’ hearts race, but unfortunately, it doesn’t get through to Yoo Ryung. Later, Yoo Ryung reveals her true feelings, saying, “I want to keep being partners with you. I want to stay with you. But when I’m with you, I keep relying on you. Should I just say why I became a subway police officer and what I’m doing behind your back?”

catch-the-ghost.jpg

Will Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok be able to overcome their intertwined fate and confirm their feelings for each other?

“Catch the Ghost” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

cr:soompi

18 hours ago, nateko said:

Maybe that suspicious woman from the welfare center is indeed Subway Ghost's mom and maybe she found YR's sis and saved her. Otherwise I can't imagine how YR's sis might've survived on her own for so long.

You’re probably right in your guess coz in tonight’s episode, the cleaning lady saw YR at the hospital lobby and quickly turned away to hide her face. She definitely has seen YJ before. I really hope YJ is still alive somewhere because I don’t want to see YR being devastated finding out her sister is one of the victims of Subway Ghost. 

20 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don’t want to see YR being devastated finding out her sister is one of the victims of Subway Ghost. 

But I thought she already knew? That’s why she beg MR to count her sister under the subway ghost case? But her sister is in a Luggage ...out of all places to take care of her she puts her in a Luggage?

So it seems pretty clear that the lady taking care of the mother is subway ghosts mom. She says she has a son and his soul is hurting. Or something along those lines. I'll have to go back to listen to what she said again. She def knows her son is up to something, but I don't know to what extent. She was shocked seeing YR like she saw a dead person. So I feel its not looking good for YR sister to be alive. I'm hoping the mother will turn out to be a decent human being and not cover up for her son. 

I wish YR would be able to confide in JS, because based on the preview hes going to catch WH and YR in the tunnel and I'm sure hes going to feel betrayed and hurt by this. I don't think WH is the subway ghost, it doesn't seem likely? Specially since hes with the team when subway ghost is contacting his latest victim. Doesn't seem likely that he would have the time to change outfits and go get ready for the victim to show up. I'll be shocked if he was. 

21 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

I wish YR would be able to confide in JS, because based on the preview hes going to catch WH and YR in the tunnel and I'm sure hes going to feel betrayed and hurt by this. I don't think WH is the subway ghost, it doesn't seem likely? Specially since hes with the team when subway ghost is contacting his latest victim. Doesn't seem likely that he would have the time to change outfits and go get ready for the victim to show up. I'll be shocked if he was. 

He's going to discover the truth about YR and her sister in the next episode, so hopefully that'll resolve any misunderstandings. As for WH, I agree, he's definitely not the Subway Ghost. The bold guy from the grasshoppers trio is suspicious though. He has anger issues and his build seems to be the same with the Subway Ghost. It's also interesting that his latest victim was a police officer that caught him before but I don't know for what crime. YJ saw that scene unfold. 

On a side note, I just love all of these moments between the leads, really love the chemistry

6pAvvNn.gif 

btPGa52.gif 

5ou1TN8.gif 

Spoiler

b58HPKc.gif 

B54slYq.gif 

1 hour ago, nateko said:

On a side note, I just love all of these moments between the leads, really love the chemistry

Spoiler

Hide contents

yes!!!! I love the chemistry between the leads as well. Is this drama billed as a romance as well? Are we going to actually see a romance develop between the two? I really hope so! When do you guys think it’ll happen? 

The ending of the episode was weird because the last target Choi Mi Ra is supposed to be a policewoman who worked for the Subway Police two years ago. In other words, she should have reacted differently, when she saw the murderer. 

However, the last episode was good because little by little JS and YR are getting closer to each other. Finally, YR realized JS's true situation and JS is about to discover her past. He gets aware that one of her relatives was a victim of a crime but he only has some suspicion.

@nateko I have this theory that 2 years ago, YR's sister witnessed something (someone who might have been wrongly arrested) and she became the first target of Subway Ghost. Because of the quick flashback, the viewer gets the feeling that the target of Subway Ghost are not random, they are linked to that violent arrest. From my point of view, the mother only knows what her son has done 2 years ago: he is responsible for the death of YR's sister. The mother got scared, when she saw YR's face hence she recognized the victim. I have the impression that back then, he killed the sister and put her in a trunk, where his mother discovered her body. Hence the body might have been buried. I have the impression that the mother decided to remain silence because she thought, this was just an accident, one time thing. This would explain why the Ghost decided to show the bodies openly. Now, the mother is scared that his son might be in trouble because she fears that they might be looking for the body of YR's sister.  

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

But I thought she already knew? That’s why she beg MR to count her sister under the subway ghost case? But her sister is in a Luggage ...out of all places to take care of her she puts her in a Luggage?

I know I am holding onto a thin rope here... but being put in a luggage does not mean she is already dead. She could just be unconscious. She went missing 2 years ago, those scenes we saw are either flashback to that time, or if it reflected present time, means she is probably alive. No corpse can be kept 2 years like that...? 

On 11/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, nateko said:

After reading all of this I understand why they made YR’s character they way she is. She’s basically a collective image of what a police officer should be in the eyes of a Korean citizen – someone who puts the victims first, who’s not afraid to do what needs to be done to solve a crime, someone who’s not bound by the ridiculous formalities that can cost someone’s life, someone who doesn’t brush the victim’s family off when they ask for help, someone who the citizens can trust and who makes them feel secure. She’s totally and completely unreal but in the light of recent events that left the Korean citizens utterly disappointed in their police and with justice system consistently failing them YR is presented as the kind of police officer the people would like to see. Yes, she has her faults and creates a lot of chaos but if I was the victim, I’d want someone like her to take my case.

You nailed it!  Watching with understanding helps the viewers get a better perspective of things.  

I don't think Yoo Jin (Yoo Ryung's sister) is dead.

Her body still exist in a room temperature, and the Ghost was able to put her in the suitcase even after 2 years.

If she's dead, her body should had been decomposed only hours after she died

2 years and her body is still intact...so i'm pretty sure she's alive

but im not sure how the Ghost can put her into a suitcase like while she's still alive

even if she's drugged, she was probably conscious in & out while in the suitcase :fearful:

that is just bizzarre..so i dont know

1 hour ago, yukiyukiku said:

I don't think Yoo Jin (Yoo Ryung's sister) is dead.

Her body still exist in a room temperature, and the Ghost was able to put her in the suitcase even after 2 years.

If she's dead, her body should had been decomposed only hours after she died

2 years and her body is still intact...so i'm pretty sure she's alive

but im not sure how the Ghost can put her into a suitcase like while she's still alive

even if she's drugged, she was probably conscious in & out while in the suitcase :fearful:

that is just bizzarre..so i dont know

Agree, i think the little sister is still alive, and maybe the killer's mother is taking her or at least knows where she is because she was shocked seeing YR in the hospital. YJ is his special victim, his very first thing he was hands on. 

Im sorry, it's supposed to be "his mother is taking care of YJ"

15 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

yes!!!! I love the chemistry between the leads as well. Is this drama billed as a romance as well? Are we going to actually see a romance develop between the two? I really hope so! When do you guys think it’ll happen? 

There is a romance genre next to the comedy but I don't think we'll get some steamy romance, more of a slow burn and very subtle romance. It's quite clear that our duo likes each other so it's a matter of time. :wub: I don't think we'll get a kiss though, maybe a hug.

3 hours ago, Damsauce Karats said:

[PHOTO] 191119 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young VS Subway Ghost for tonight's episode of Catch The Ghost

Source: naver

Lol, this guy is not very smart, huh? Way to be inconspicuous in that kind of outfit. :ph34r: If I saw a man dressed like that in a subway the first thing that would pop into my mind would be "beware, he's a criminal hiding from the cops". Welp, I guess he thinks that he blends in with the crowd :joy: what an idiot.

4 minutes ago, blademan said:

OH COME ON how are they so oblivious :joy::love:

They are pretty slow, right? So much for being great detectives, sheesh :lol:

Archived