Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
babygirrll

I finally broke up with my emotionally abusive and cheating bf while I was on vacation. He called and cried

Why must roses and letters? :kiss: it’s to cheap to prove something. If I were you it would be a gold bangle or a necklace huaHaHaHa ..  :relieved: 

• LOL 5

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Why must roses and letters? 

She probably watching TUH :mrgreen:

I thought we were over, I was sad but relieved. Then he called me and cried.

I think he cried to me because his lungs collapsed and he's in pain.

But that voice of his.. crying.. Makes me feel really bad.. I'm seeing a counsellor tomorrow.

Next time he cheat , let him drown  in his own cries, if he keep crying as u describe him , u will have a river soon  ,just  take it as proof of his love toward u :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

why is he feel insecure about his hair? is he bald? :relieved: when you are single it is not cheating. it is a comparation before you find the best ^_* don't be too serious. perhaps that guy isn't serious with you too. enjoy your life. when I was young I had never had just 1 boyfriend. boyfriend was for an accompaniment to go out malling, eating, go to movie, shopping, and I was never call them. and I had many of them. LOL.. they were the one who called me because I had never took them too serious. if you married it will be the time for serious. if not just enjoy your life. remember. choose the most handsome ^_* 

• LOL 2