[Drama 2019] Love Affair in the Afternoon, 평일 오후 세시의 연인

0ly40

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @ktcjdrama I’m so happy with how beautifully everything wrapped up , writer nim decided to give her own ending that felt very satisfying . Everyone got closure & most importantly JW & JE have a chance at love without the guilt of an affair . The writer gave the time jump so that viewers know that the love btwn JE & JW has always been the real deal 

Final scene! 

The guy who played MY’s Husband posted 

Spoiler

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Love Affair in the Afternoon, 평일 오후 세시의 연인

The pairing of Lee Sang Yeob and Park Ha Sun as Jung Woo and Ji Eun respectively goes to the top of my favourite OTP list . Undeniable chemistry. Some lucky fans got to meet them last night where I think they got to watch the finale live together . 

Spoiler

@peyutnduy thanks dear for your kind words . I have not watched A Wife’s Credentials, so am not sure if their endings are  similar . But I’m glad the writer decided to give everyone here a happy end 

-/—-

Final BTS photos

From the fan meet 

I am gonna miss this drama 

Spoiler

I was getting scared from watching the trailer and anxious about the ending but so so so happy to know that it's a satisfactory ending for all!! But wth is wrong with their spouses, they put them through all that and refuse to divorce and then went off and got married with baby within 3 years??? They're so selfish! SO it's ok for them to be happy but not others?

I love the reference regarding the 3pm in the afternoon when both JE & SA both moved on with their new lives, and how at the end JW asked "if she found Love yet"....such a sweet moment! So glad to see that it's a happy ending for them. :)

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Or maybe, it was for a sequel? B)

I wish!!! JW & JE 5 years later going through marriage hardships and reconciling. :P 

Approval from local audiences 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/love-affairs-in-afternoon-finale-eps-15.html?m=1

Article: Naver 'Love Affairs in the Afternoon' coming to an end soon, what will Lee Sang Yeob · Park Ha Sun's affair's end be? [Ep 15]

1. [+23, -2]
It's enjoyable listening to Park Ha Sun's narrations. It's calming~ Listening to it quietly makes you feel relaxed.

2. [+9, -1]
Is there anyone still dreaming about romance after watching this drama? It makes me feel that reality is really cruel and scary to the point where Ji Eun gets a mental breakdown... I've been focusing on their romance while watching but I don't think there's a couple like that in real life. It has been a very happy summer because of both actors' enthusiastic performance. 

3. [+6, -0]
Rediscovering Lee Sang Yeob and Park Ha Sun.

4. [+15, -12]
It's upsetting to see them expressing affair so beautifully and pitifully ㅜ If only your feelings matter, that means it's okay to commit another adultery if you fall in love with someone else again, doesn't it? 
Whena man and a woman get married, I think responsibilities and duties are as important as love. Compared to the two who are desperate, I sympathize with Min Young (Jung Woo's wife) and Chang Kook (Ji Eun's husband) who were betrayed and are in pain. I'm also worried about housewives looking forward to romantic affairs after watching this drama. 

5. [+2, -1]
The ending seems to be death or mental hospital.. probably something like that. I was thinking to stop watching because it hurts so much.

6. [+1, -0]
I cried together with Ji Eun without realizing ㅠㅠ

7. [+0, -0] 
It's really interesting. The cinematography, OSTs and the actors act so well that I've fallen for the biology teacher. It might be an affair, but it feels so affectionate to see love portrayed. I'm watching Jung Woo and Ji Eun's love. It's such a pity that it's ending soon. 

8. [+0, -0] 
It's a trashy affair drama. Seriously. 

9. [+0, -0]
It's excessively romantic and it makes guilty conscience stand out excessively. 

10. [+0, -3]
Not watching;;;ㅎ 

Spoiler

love%2Baff.jpg

Article: Naver 'Love Affairs in the Afternoon' Jung Sang Hoon to Park Ha Sun, "Let's get divorced" a tearful decision [Ep 16]

1. [+64, -1]

It's a drama that lets me see Jung Sang Hoon in a new light. Jung Sang Hoon's acting was so real that we cried together.

2. [+44, -2]
Thank you for the happy ending~ I really enjoyed this drama~ Thank you to all the actors in the cast~!!!

3. [+31, -2]
But Jung Woo and Ji Eun's screentime.. ㅠㅠ It's really a pity.

4. [+22, -0]
It's the best ending for all the couples~~^

5. [+22, -3]

Scriptwriter, thank you so much. You'll be blessed. It was so depressing yesterday, but today, you gave us hope. All lovers in this drama, thank you for the hard work. Ah.. it's such a pity~ Jung Woo and Ji Eun, I love you.

6. [+8, -1]
Scriptwriter, thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+7, -1] 
How was it possible for Jung Woo to come back? But the ending was really good. It was the best.

8. [+8, -3] 

It's a drama about love affairs. Don't romanticize it.

9. [+6, -2]

I enjoyed it so much~~~^-^

10. [+5, -1]
It's really interesting.

-////-

And hehe this article....honestly what in the world was the interviewer trying to get at . 

What a logical, poignant ending to this mature drama. 

i came into this wanting a delicious guilty pleasure thats slightly on the trashy side, but I got self-empowerment and reflection with a side of subversive commentary on mental health and korea’s patriarchy instead? Haha

The instrumental soundtrack is finally released... each piece capturing the essence of every emotion - idyll, guilt, pain, empathy, soaring love. A stunning work of art. Some of the ones that move me particularly here...

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived