Quantcast
AmityPhoenix

Summer School in Korea

I am aiming to graduate in this December if I take summer classes at my current university. My summer classes will cost me about $3,000 and I found out that the final week of the summer term is the first week of the program in Korea. On top of that, I have to pay $1,150 for the program fee, $75 application fee, $25 insurance fee, and the airplane ticket which is $1,600. So I am looking to pay $2,850 to be in Korea for 3 weeks and that doesn't include extra money for souvenirs and meals. The credits in Korea only count as an elective which I don't really need. I have until mid-March to make a decision and I still don't know if it is worth it to join this program. I really want to go to Korea, but this is a lot of money coming out of my pocket for this summer alone. Also, if my professor doesn't allow me to take the final early then I cannot take my summer classes which will push back my graduation date. I don't know if this is all worth it. What do you guys think? Should I or should I not?

Posted (edited)
On 2/20/2019 at 11:54 AM, AmityPhoenix said:

I am aiming to graduate in this December if I take summer classes at my current university. My summer classes will cost me about $3,000 and I found out that the final week of the summer term is the first week of the program in Korea. On top of that, I have to pay $1,150 for the program fee, $75 application fee, $25 insurance fee, and the airplane ticket which is $1,600. So I am looking to pay $2,850 to be in Korea for 3 weeks and that doesn't include extra money for souvenirs and meals. The credits in Korea only count as an elective which I don't really need. I have until mid-March to make a decision and I still don't know if it is worth it to join this program. I really want to go to Korea, but this is a lot of money coming out of my pocket for this summer alone. Also, if my professor doesn't allow me to take the final early then I cannot take my summer classes which will push back my graduation date. I don't know if this is all worth it. What do you guys think? Should I or should I not?

I think education is invaluable. It seems to me that you should not think about money. Education is necessary for everyone no matter how much it costs. I recommend you to hurry with the end of your study and have time for this summer school. And I advise you not to worry about the money spent, for example, that I spend a lot of money to buy assistance from the research proposal writing service  ............... because I want to have good grades in order to then enter the master's program and then have a job where I will have a high salary. But not falling into such a program does not matter because the price is high and you can find a replacement for this school for that price! Therefore, I do not advise you to get upset if you do not get on such a program.

Edited by triplem
No commercial links please