images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk4QFjL_y-YhwiUodben2

VOICE 3 | 보이스3

dhBEA8u.jpg

Drama: Voice 3: City of Accomplices

Hangul: 보이스3

Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Psychological, Detective, Investigation

Network: OCN

Episodes:

Director: Nam Ki Hoon (Tunnel, That Man Oh Soo)

Writer: Ma Jin Won (Voice, Voice 2, I am Legend, Save the last dance for me)

Release Date: 11th May 2019

Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 22:20 - 23:20 

OST

Official site: http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3

Relationship chart :

d3X2Sdi.jpg 

Plot:

More powerful evil, a bigger scale. 
Doctor Favre is just the tip of the iceberg.
The true nature of 'Auction Favre' is revealed - a dark web site that sells black market items (body parts, murder weapons, trophies of serial killers etc.)
"Kang Kwon Joo, who is facing a crisis with her hearing and Do Kang Woo - a detective who has awakened his evil ability."
The most advanced international cooperation between Korea and Japan ever conducted!
The last war begins to destroy the transnational hate crime cartel.

Cast:

Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo

Lee Jin Wook as Do Kang Woo

Son Eun Seo as Park Eun Soo

Kim Woo Seok as Jin Seo Jool

Kim Joong Ki as Park Joong Ki

Song Boo Gun as Goo Gwang Soo

Han Gap Su as Yoo Jae Chun

Posters:

ijPDz1p.jpg

a0gcOpB.jpg 

gz02Mvi.jpg 

Dn6mc4l.jpg 

Teasers/Trailers:

Teaser 1 

Teaser 2

Teaser 3

Teaser 4

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

Lee Ha Na Confirmed And Lee Jin Wook In Talks For 3rd Season Of OCN’s “Voice”

OCN’s “Voice” is returning for a new season and possibly with the same lead duo from its previous season!

On January 15, news outlet Ilgan Sports reported that Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook, who appeared on the second season of OCN’s “Voice” as leads, will return for a new season. In response, a representative of the drama said, “Lee Ha Na has confirmed her appearance, but Lee Jin Wook is still in talks.”

“Voice” is a thriller drama that follows the lives of 112 emergency call center employees who fight against crimes using the sounds that they hear. After concluding its first season with success in 2017, the drama aired the second season last year.

In September 2018, a source from OCN confirmed they are continuing the series with a third season. The team hoped to air the new season as soon as possible because of its connections with the second season.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1292969wpp/lee-ha-na-confirmed-lee-jin-wook-talks-3rd-season-ocns-voice

OCN Confirms Upcoming Drama Lineup Including New Seasons For “Save Me” And “Voice”

OCN, a television network known for creating unique dramas across diverse genres, has announced the exciting lineup for the first half of 2019!

As announced previously, “Voice” will be returning for a third season. Lee Ha Na has been confirmed for the new season, while Lee Jin Wook is in talks. The third season of the thriller, which holds the record for the highest ratings by an OCN drama, is set to premiere sometime in the first half of the year.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1300493wpp/ocn-confirms-upcoming-drama-lineup-including-new-seasons-for-save-me-and-voice

OCN 2019 lineup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow people on the web still have concerns over whether Lee Jin Wook will appear in Voice 3 and somehow there were no news articles about it in English, so here you go (in case anyone still had doubts or the vids up above where not clear ^_^):

Lee Jin Wook and Lee Ha Na are both confirmed for Voice 3 - https://www.insight.co.kr/news/204601

And here's another filming picture from the set

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hello hellooooo everyone! 

(Somehow this kinda feels like a reunion lol) :joy:

I know, right :joy: And here I was slowly going insane talking to myself in here. Finally, I see fellow humans :joy: 

New casting news - Han Gap Su will be joining the cast of Voice 3 as the newly appointed chief of Poongsan police station - Yoo Jae Chun. And of course the guy will have some conflicts with Kwon Jo and Kang Woo.  

Source: Sports Chosun

2019032101001500800106871.jpg

Makes me wonder what happened to the previous chief though :ph34r:

20 hours ago, nateko said:

New casting news - Han Gap Su will be joining the cast of Voice 3 as the newly appointed chief of Poongsan police station - Yoo Jae Chun. And of course the guy will have some conflicts with Kwon Jo and Kang Woo.  

Source: Sports Chosun

Makes me wonder what happened to the previous chief though :ph34r:

Maybe he must hospitalized because of his injuries from last season.

• Insightful 1