Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

1 minute ago, nateko said:

I want to watch it just to see how different or similar it is. Do you guys want to watch it? 

Yeah, I will watch it too out of curiosity. Will wait for the sub for the first two episodes (wait, does Japanese drama airs two episodes per week?)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, I will watch it too out of curiosity. Will wait for the sub for the first two episodes (wait, does Japanese drama airs two episodes per week?)

No, it's one a week. And they're supposed to be 9-11 eps. I think they would solve one case one eps like others procedural jdrama. Tbh, I was surprised when I knew kdrama is aired two eps in a week. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Thailand is remaking Voice

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341278wpp/ocns-voice-to-be-remade-in-thailand-confirms-cast

The actress known as Pancake in her country, haven't seen her before in movies but I remember knowing her as supermodel (if I'm not mistaken she's the winner of world model in 2004/2005) but I think she's more popular in the country than international (unlike Baifern, Mew Nittha, or Davika who has been known internationally).

By the way, has anyone watch the Japan remake? How is it?

Thailand and Japanese going to remake Voice... 

It shows Voice has gone global. I think I may not watch the remake as the last time I did try, I didn't like the remake soo much.

It was Ji sung "Kill me, heal me". I didn't like the Chinese actor as I felt he was annoying. hehehehe