Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nateko @sheelatpsfm @Ellander88 interested in rewatching V3?:joy: Spare you the heartache, just watch until ep 15 also can lol

My heart can't handle watching it the third time. I'm very careful about rewatching dramas because I tend to notice all the plot holes and it ruins the fun. I'm afraid if I watch Voice 3 a second time I'm gonna trash it for what it's worth :joy:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

My heart can't handle watching it the third time. I'm very careful about rewatching dramas because I tend to notice all the plot holes and it ruins the fun. I'm afraid if I watch Voice 3 a second time I'm gonna trash it for what it's worth :joy:

Maybe you should watch it to get that kenaki & kosuke fun you know... *cough* oggle on oppa or Unni :joy: just watching it for the fun and thrill again haha 

• LOL 1

Posted (edited)

Hello, someone found KeyEast Drama Line Up for 2020 and Voice 4 is on the list! Given the ending too, it's possible to have Voice 4 but OP says it's not presented as news yet. Source: TwitterEXD6LyWU4AMe2AW?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by hojunnie
Added photo