Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

@nateko I honestly now believe that there is an unknown commotion between the director & writer, it’s indeed too drastic for the character..I said my piece before, the Kousuke part is too out of place..even the swat..but it’s normal for series to film up till hours before the airing...they are not the only one...it’s just the story direction. Like what the...dumbfounded.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko I honestly now believe that they is an unknown commotion between the director & writer, it’s indeed too drastic for the character..I said my piece before, the Kousuke part is too out of place..even the swat..but it’s normal for series to film up till hours before the airing...they are not the only one...it’s just the story direction. Like what the...dumbfounded.

That's true, it's just that the previous seasons didn't have such tight filming schedule and finished way before the finale. That's why I also think that maybe the writer's and director's thought collided someplace. BTW, remember this picture? Apparently this was supposed to be that scene where KJ sees KW lookalike in the hospital. See, there's det. Park too. It was a spoiler all along we just didn't know what kind of spoiler. Why else would KW be at the hospital?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@natekowow..they took it off. This production level of miscommunication is hella off. It’s so bad till the staff & actors are left dumbfounded too. Not only the fans...it’s quite a sad thing to get the scene cut out too..

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

How am I holding up? 

Mmm.. I watch KKJ X DKW fmv.

I'm completely their trash. 

Dang! Their story is such a tragic. 

I was hoping at least I could see a smile from KW to KJ this season, finally.

But...  :bawling:

Couple of latest edits.

Cr to respective YT owners.

I like those ones, havent made my own fanvid about them yet.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including videos
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko I honestly now believe that there is an unknown commotion between the director & writer, it’s indeed too drastic for the character..I said my piece before, the Kousuke part is too out of place..even the swat..but it’s normal for series to film up till hours before the airing...they are not the only one...it’s just the story direction. Like what the...dumbfounded.

Yeah I know it's normal practice in Korean tv production to only finish the whole filming few hours before airing. But, Voice ending is very much anticipated by hopeful fans. For instance, tvN delayed Reply 1988 a week to finish the remaining edits and get all the important footages nicely arranged in the two finale episodes.. 

It's not only being considerate to the waiting fans to have a properly arranged episode with thoughtful process, but also a courtesy to all hardworking staffs who had to be at the location and shoot the scenes. 

Btw, season 3 has different production company than the previous 2 seasons, right? Their time management is such a mess. 

• Like 2

@ellelyana88 Yea, I think the company is different. BTW, I've been reading dcgall and have you seen the mess that's going on there? The fans are arguing with staff members, like what? :lol: I think it's my first time ever seeing such a mess, good grief!

6 hours ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 Yea, I think the company is different. BTW, I've been reading dcgall and have you seen the mess that's going on there? The fans are arguing with staff members, like what? :lol: I think it's my first time ever seeing such a mess, good grief!

Can you please share the link

13 hours ago, nateko said:

I did the same thing when season 2 ended - watched LHN's previous dramas ^_^ Now it's time to do the same with LJW's dramas.

Im actually doing it right now, cant move on

.the bts like not that impactful..hm..but at least they got show KW filming the dying part..

• Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nateko said:

I haven't got the chance to read the reactions in dcgall. But based on what u said, it sounds like a total mess there :rolleyes:

Awww... Lee Hana fulfilled fans' wish to see her and LJW in a pic (see last pic). Awwww... :wub: 

• Like 6

@nateko lol. It's kinda a blessing that they at least did show us the filming process of that part..it kinda at least give me a feeling that ocn is kinda apologetic than just shoving the incident away and act as if nothing had happened (and not showing this part)..but based on the bts..can see that ocn is pretty upset..but to me the bts is still not enough lol..im just missing them real bad..and wanted more...

Had a moment while waiting, leaves starts to rain on me it's like those kdrama heartbreak moment...it kinda brought me to the part where KJ is just walking under the trees..sigh.im trying to detach myself..but life isn't allowing me too!:bawling:

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Awww... Lee Hana fulfilled fans' wish to see her and LJW in a pic (see last pic). Awwww... :wub: 

See? I just need seeing them together for real to make me smile again:joy: and what is that, is she teasing us by putting bunch of GTT Center photos before putting their photo together, she exactly know what we want. There must be bunch of their photo together but I don't think she (or the staff) will feed us more.

BUT I NEED MORE:bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

See? I just need seeing them together for real to make me smile again:joy: and what is that, is she teasing us by putting bunch of GTT Center photos before putting their photo together, she exactly know what we want. There must be bunch of their photo together but I don't think she (or the staff) will feed us more.

BUT I NEED MORE:bawling:

Well, she saves the best for last.  :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sooo... here's the long awaited interview with the writer - https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/009/0004384938

I was waiting for it because I still had just a tiny bit of hope but nope, my hope was crushed.

google translate or papago.naver will be fine to get the general idea. I don't want to translate everything and I'm not really that good at it yet, but the main point - yes, KW is dead and it's final. Honestly, the writer's answers are simply infuriating. She said that KW basically died for KJ and the GTT. Like what? Seriously? She also said that the production crew thought day and night about how to make his death less painful for the viewers. Gosh, I can even...She also mentioned about a funeral scene or something and that she hoped for KW to be reborn as a beautiful green tree in his next life or something like that, but it didn't translate well on screen and a lot was cut. 

Gosh, it's all just so infuriating that I'm kinda hysterical at this point. :joy: Writer, GTFO! I feel sorry for myself and everyone who watched this season. At least the writer apologised to the viewers but what's the point?

Final BTS

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nateko said:

At least the writer apologised to the viewers but what's the point?

Right?! Sigh..

1 hour ago, nateko said:

KW is dead and it's final.

That...crashed my dreams of him maybe being alive...

1 hour ago, nateko said:

She said that KW basically died for KJ and the GTT. 

I don't even see why is that so...To me. Once kaneki is dead. KW pretty much did a job for KJ and GTT...his death doesn't even make sense...What advantage do they have when he is dead? Like how!?

1 hour ago, nateko said:

KW to be reborn 

..KW can reborn while he is alive too! It doesn't mean he had to die! There is a reason why they say 'Semata' that japanese word..after what KW did,he can finally wake up from this terrible nightmare and be reborn as a normal being...death doesn't always mean reborn..WRITER!..And reborn into a tree...what the...

Honestly...The lookalike scene after thinking it through it honestly seems to me it's like one of the source of light to say he survived and going to come back in S4. Like maybe KW is alive and somewhere curing...but no. The Writer wants him dead..they are really washing the plate preparing to start a new..with new characters huh... 

We really don't get to see him in voice again.... :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

We really don't get to see him in voice again.... :(

Yea and it's devastating. Well, I'm done with Voice series and I'm just gonna pretend that episode 16 didn't happen. I have an alternate ending in my mind where KW is alive and well together with the GTT and because of that I won't be watching the next season since my timeline and the real one won't align well. Sad that it had to end like this. I don't understand the writer at all so I don't see how I'll be able to watch her next works after that. Would've been better if she didn't do this interview at all.

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

Yea and it's devastating. Well, I'm done with Voice series and I'm just gonna pretend that episode 16 didn't happen. I have an alternate ending in my mind where KW is alive and well together with the GTT and because of that I won't be watching the next season since my timeline and the real one won't align well. Sad that it had to end like this. I don't understand the writer at all so I don't see how I'll be able to watch her next works after that. Would've been better if she didn't do this interview at all.

For me i would be thinking about my imaginary S4 that KW survived and kicking BJS's butt. Second round of fighting...But yeah..I probably will not watch V4 if there is...Without one of the lead it feels different..

And i need to think of KW smiling :bawling:  i really want him to at least smile...desperate for his smile.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, nateko said:

She said that KW basically died for KJ and the GTT. Like what? Seriously?

Actually, since Season 2, I’m kind of expecting him to die to by sacrificing himself as his proof to never give up ‘til the end….. not like this!!! It’s clearly a suicide, selfish, as he let the SWAT team shoot him dead after they warned him. What’s the point he still saved a little girl from gas if that’s not his last fight? He could hold himself not to kill BJS and KKJ but afterall he lost the final battle against Kaneki, he lost to his own demon. I prefer the better execution of how he should die i.e the bad guy kill him unexpectedly, or the basement crashes down because Kaneki set a bomb (like he did to KKJ in S2 final) but he already rescued KKJ and Detective Park to go outside safely. I know it’s still tragic because we got a hope that he could be cured abroad but fate took him away, but at least it’s more honorable and heroic, and THAT’S WHAT WE COULD CALL SACRIFICE, WRITER-NIM!!  That’s what I ever imagined when I roleplayed him, an opposite ending of how KKJ could survive the bomb in S2 but DKW couldn’t in S3. And yes, no need much melodrama of that scene, quick and not much painful, I still like the single shot on the head compared to Kill It tho’. That’s why I was hoping it’s BJS who infiltrate the SWAT team and shoot him when I saw the spoiler everywhere that he seems to carry the case of rifle, but I watched the full eps with subtitle and in the epilogue, BJS just opened the case after the woman told him. Pfftttt…. My hope is definitely crushed now.

He shed a tear in this scene btw, damn.

tumblr_pu2axcxnxS1u6fc2yo1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I feel everyone’s sentiments here. Indeed, Voice 3 ended on a low note as it was not what the fans have been expecting. The story’s pacing is too slow and characters weren’t developed until the last minute. Even at the last episodes, characters weren’t fully developed because revelations were too sudden and the time was too short. 

It breaks my heart, too, that there will be no more Do Kang Woo in the next season. Voice 4’s future is too bleak since most of us are devastated by this season’s story. I remember LJW saying he’s very keen on reprising his role. Do Kang Woo’s fate was too fuzzy until the writer confirmed that DKW is definitely dead. 

I’m still hoping that there will be a way to resurrect DKW’s character for the next season. And if so, I hope that the story will revive the heart and soul in the stories in S1 and S2. 

• Like 3