Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

@ellelyana88 Thank you for the summary. :kiss_wink: I don't know how KW could've survived a headshot but let's hope for the best. Not like we have anything else to do. :mrgreen: Oh gosh, Imma watch it tomorrow or no sleep tonight.

• Like 5

I actually yelled while watching. Omg. *sobs* Kousuke :bawling: Kousukeeeeee :bawling: I can’t except this! I can’t! My Kousuke :bawling:

@ellelyana88 yeah, my date with him fell short again. He just appeared like 10 seconds or less again. What the hell! Wah this Kousuke Weak ah :joy:all this time was saying “Just kill just enjoy.” Then he can’t even come out for that long. What kind of weak personality is this lol.

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

You can survive headshot but functioning normally without any side effect?  I doubt it :huh:

Actually it is not impossible in K-drama. :joy:

The best example is The Last Empress.

That big guy was shot at the back of his head, but survived and even managed to diet and change his appearance.

Let's keep the fingers cross for KW is still alive. :P

But, of course living with the side effect because the bullet was at the center of his brain and never taken out because they cannot perform official surgery on him. The king searching for him like mad in hospitals all over the country. (I'm talking about the The Last Empress)

I'm keeping my last hope for KW. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Voice 4 is nr. 1 on Naver search ranking right now. Korean netizens' reactions are so funny, poor writer... :sweat_smile:

4 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

The best example is The Last Empress.

OMG, you mentioned the drama that should never be mentioned! :joy: I think everything, absolutely everything was possible in THAT drama

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

So, in my opinion, the highest boss is the lady, which I suspect is Kaneki Keiko. 

What about the old man in the car? Am I missing something? He doesn't show up anymore.

And I keep noticing the color tone (even though it look the same the whole movie) of KJ's walking and KW's looking up the sky is similar, quietly different from the other scene, even from the hospital scene. I hope it's a sign of something good for both of them (KJ visited him, maybe?)

And if he's really alive, then he took his own words, go someplace quiet and fix his mind. Even though it's a lil bit illogical for me if he survive that headshot (just like how it is illogical for me of KJ's surviving explosion when I first watch Voice 2 ending) at least it gives me hope of a better future installment.

I slightly hope Voice 4 (if it ever happen) will be Moo Jin Hyuk comeback after years since he promise KJ he'll comeback when his son got better. And if it's still about 'Voice' not that 'BJS temptation' story plot I'll gladly wait for the 4th season even if KW's not in it.

By the way tomorrow is the release of dispatch team phone call for LJW. Can't waitt. I hope they release more bts for KJ and KW

• Like 5

Whaaaaat???? *sobs my man!

You will survive and forgot everything, typical some series. If that will happen then I will wait for season 4 but really????

I need season 4 with KW!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

Can someone who was shot in the head still alive? Please enlighten me so at least I could imagine happy ending for KW:bawling:

Yes, there still is slight chance

• Like 4

The main thing I'm not satisfied with the ending is that KW fulfilled Kaneki's expectation of him.

He even thanked KW for murdering him, because KW has become a murderer like him too. 

Gosh!

What is the writer even thinking to write this kind of ending. What message does she want to convey when it ends like this. 

The evil always wins???

NOw, even if KW is alive, he can't even come back as a police officer because he murdered Kaneki. 

Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I can't believe it, how could DKW? 

But even though it's impossible he survived from that headshot..i really hope he still alive and comeback for season 4.

I feel so empty now..:bawling:

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

What about the old man in the car? Am I missing something? He doesn't show up anymore.

That old man is Fujiyama Saburo, Fujiyama Koichi's uncle. A lawyer and one of the minions to. He was involved because he want to protect his nephew. But, he was already murdered too. I think it was mentioned in around after the episode where Koichi was murdered.

• Like 3

I can't wait to read the writer's interview. I bet there will be many articles coming out in the following days. Maybe the writer will explain what she wanted to convey with this ending. KW is the most pitiful character in the series and it's not like he deserved any of it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 yeah, my date with him fell short again. He just appeared like 10 seconds or less again. What the hell! Wah this Kousuke Weak ah :joy:all this time was saying “Just kill just enjoy.” Then he can’t even come out for that long. What kind of weak personality is this lol.

When I watched that scene, I was totally thinking about you @sushilicious

I thought, wow, @sushilicious 's wish to see Kousuke is granted!

But then, I laugh so hard when he just appear for 10 seconds or less. 

I can imagine your disappointed face!  :joy:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

KW is the most pitiful character in the series and it's not like he deserved any of it. 

Oh my god, this comment made my heart twitch a little...KOUSUKE :bawling: I MISSED HIM! I don’t want him to leave:bawling: feel so empty now omg.

YESS I WAS HELLA DISAPPOINTED! He only appear for like 10 secs :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The cast cutting the cake at the wrap up party

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

:bawling: I’m gonna go head back to my psych ward & process what the hell I just watched. This is so emotional to me...!!!

• Like 4

Lee Jin Wook looked sooo different!

They looked sooo happy which I'm sure they are as they have finished filming Voice 3.

I don't know what's going on but I saw the clips on OCN youtube, saw that KW gets shot. 

But by reading your explanation, they don't really say he died right? Did he died or did he miracle survived by the gunshot. Actually how many times he got shot? 

• Like 4

Dear my fellow shippers. Please don't skip episode 16 and do watch it later with sub.

The best scene for me was KJ heartfelt cries and tell him to rest in peace. Be prepared for your heart to be broken by thousands pieces watching the scene heightened by the bgm (as I did). 

Good night everyone!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

But by reading your explanation, they don't really say he died right? Did he died or did he miracle survived by the gunshot. Actually how many times he got shot

Open ending. 1 shot is enough. And yes, my heart is broken...

• Like 4

Mannnnn.. I can't sleep thinking of all the body parts, they had to shoot his head. Duh!

• Like 3