Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

One of the extras post this on his instagram, mentioning Voice 4 production, not sure whether it's just a wish or a sign. It'd be perfect if the ending is a proper burial for Chef Na and then the scene fade to GTT operation with KW in the team:bawling: I'm not ready but I can't wait

• Like 5

@jouleoppa I'm so glad that they finally listened to the fans and added subs, very generous of them. 

Some more picture updates:

little MH, we're finally getting the childhood story

lHN's Insta update

Can you spot KJ? :lol: The second picture is fun

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:00 AM, nateko said:

@Kiya Kiki Is it this picture?

I can see LHN in a white shirt in the first row and right behind her is LJW and the GTT. :blush: Thank god there's kW. I assume he won't die.

See the 2nd picture

So they take 2 team photos with KW wearing police uniform and one in his detective uniform. Are they trying to play us :bawling: now I don't know wheter he ended up dying or alive.

And isn't it weird? Everyone pose is exactly the same only KW with different clothes. What is this what did I miss huhu

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 4

Tomorrow will be the start of the finale...hm..how fast... :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

See the 2nd picture

So they take 2 team photos with KW wearing police uniform and one in his detective uniform. Are they trying to play us :bawling: now I don't know wheter he ended up dying or alive.

And isn't it weird? Everyone pose is exactly the same only KW with different clothes. What is this what did I miss huhu

Yes I saw it too but in the first photo, I'm not sure who is beside LJW but in the second photo is the director beside LJW

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Tomorrow will be the start of the finale...hm..how fast... :( 

This week is the finale and will we be getting the answers that we wanted? 

Will we be getting the ending that we wanted too? 

• Like 3

@Kiya Kiki Lol, that's the same picture but  Ithink in the first one someone photoshopped KW's police uniform. :joy: What the hell, they are trolling us!! Though it makes sense that he'll be without his uniform since he quit the police but maaan, it's kinda sad. Well, at least he's alive, I guess.

• Like 3

Anyone wants cookies & tea cakes? Last call! If not i closing down already.:bawling:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone wants cookies & tea cakes? Last call! If not i closing down already.:bawling:

I'm buying everything you've got! :ph34r: There's no other way for me to survive the last two eps. Imma get you a drink.

• LOL 2

They have officially finished filming of Voice 3 today. Here a slightly different picture of the whole cast and crew (JW is not in uniform)

I guess they'll have the wrap up party soon. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kousuke..wonder will we see him in crazy mode again? ^_^

Hopefully, I mean it's the final showdown between him and Kaneki. The more I think about it the more excited I am but I don't want this season to end. There's nothing else to watch... :weary:

Lol, poor director :joy: everyone must be tired 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious How's your Kousuke merch doing? Because apparently you have competition :joy:

15KuQAs.jpg 

Why the hell are they running? :lol: Director went all out this season.

OCN prepared KJ's video cut

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Some more KW x KJ before the grand finale. Who knows how it'll all end, right? :kiss_wink:

I will miss them a lot 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, nateko said:

OCN prepared KJ's video cut

The captions damn hilarious! :joy:

• LOL 1

Honestly, I will miss this show so much.. really hoping for another season with everyone present and alive:tears:

• Like 3

On 6/26/2019 at 2:55 AM, nateko said:

So what do you guys think about the ending? Will it be a happy one or a devastating one? I think that they can totally end it beautifully but I have this feeling that the writer will screw us over and will give an excruciatingly painful ending. :skull: Korean fans make me anxious because they aren't optimistic about season 4 with same actors. This is the time when I need all the cookie and drinks to keep me sane until the weekend. With regards to the ending I just feel that I won't get what I want and it's making me crazy.

The most important things for me is KW's survival (even if LJU doesn't return)... the exact scenario that Chief Na described... for him to go somewhere quiet and "fix his head". He doesn't need to die even if he leaves the force. But the poor man really needs a nice long sleep.

A lot of people have died already. I don't see why any more deaths are needed to make the point that there are really bad people in this world. I would be content for a good wrap of KW's arc... finally giving us the definitive answer as to who killed Miho.

I'm very much looking forward to the end of this story arc... not the end of the Voice franchise... There's definitely the potential for more stories to be told.  For the first time since the show aired, I am able to join everyone in either celebrating or commiserating the finale. ;)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I’m watching the season 2 again, will

miss this drama. My shipper hearts is happy with season 2 as there’s a lot of teases and hints of KW and KJ “romantic” thinggie.

season 3 is quite dark and my couple was falling apart, to many distance and space happening. But still, i Love the story, and once again LJW shows how good actor he is. Looking forward for the ending.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3