Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

Anyway, I rewatched certain part from the raw episode.

From the first search results obtained by Agent Jin about Kaneki:

The news report:

It's about a fire broke out at Kaneki mansion when their only child Kaneki Masayuki was 16 years old. The exact cause of the fire was not determined, however the fire brigade suspected transformer at the mansion was broken. But, what confused KJ and Agent Jin that the news said Kaneki Masayuki (16) was dead in the fire. Agent Jin said that there were no record of Kaneki Masayuki being dead, however, if there were many news reports reporting the same thing about the boy, it must be true. 

And then Agent Jin showed KJ a news report about the child Kaneki Masayuki on the news being a champion of something, and said that the child's face in the news looks different. 

The second report from Agent Jin:

The Kaneki that we know might not be the biological son of the Kaneki family. 

There is report of the real Kaneki Masayuki having terminal skin disease at age 15 before the fire incident.

The report says his condition was impossible to be treated.

But the report on him at age 17 suddenly reported that he has fully recovered instead.

And Kaneki Masayuki mother - Kaneki Keiko - was a psychiatrist, and she often brought children she treated at that time to their house/ryokan. 

The records tell that, at that time, there were two Korean living with them, one of them is a granny named Lee Hwa Ja.

So the old lady on the wheelchair was indeed an old lady. And KJ also going to meet that granny.

I hope at least KJ and KW meet at the hospital though (oh my poor shipper's heart).

Emm... I hope they get more details from that granny though. 

Granny please be useful to them.. whoever you are!

My shipper's heart is very happy and contented tonight. 

I can sleep in smile.

KW's warm and heartfelt letter really makes me happy that he actually care about the team.. and the team was indeed precious to him. 

I smile when he wrote that he will just leave the letter to her because it will be uncomfortable to face other people. 

Awwww....

And then KJ connecting to him through the radio to tell him please contact her if he hears her...she apologizes for letting him fight his darkness alone... Awwwwww.. :love:

Writer-nim! Please don't kill KW... !

Btw, those disgusting Auction Favre VVIPs!

Chairman Oh - hand

Prosecutor General - snuff films

Chairman of Poongsan Airlines - hair

Ughhh!

No wonder no one ever sniff anything about this disgusting site until Bang Jae Soo was caught. There are so many influential and powerful people becoming its buyer. :unamused:

And no wonder the talks and decision about disbanding GTT went so fast. The prosecutor office must be putting pressure to the police higher up.. Or maybe some of the police higher up are on the VVIP/VIP buyer list too. 

Hmmm.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

And no wonder the talks and decision about disbanding GTT went so fast.

BTW, are they disbanding GTT only in Poongsan, since they were kinda testing the waters with the GTT there? Does that mean that our team can go back to Seoul where they were stationed permanently? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nateko said:

BTW, are they disbanding GTT only in Poongsan, since they were kinda testing the waters with the GTT there? Does that mean that our team can go back to Seoul where they were stationed permanently? 

If I did not misheard during the streaming (as I didn't rewatch the raw for that news scene about disbanding GTT), the decision comes from the headquarter though.

Because it seems Poongsan Commissioner can't do anything to the decision either. 

That makes me think, if the order came from headquarter, does that mean Commisioner Go in Seoul turns his back to KJ? 

I'm not sure either. Didn't rewatch for that part because I was dying to know the details they found about Kaneki. HAHA. I might probably misheard it and the decision maybe only for Poongsan GTT.

Anyway, Poongsan Commissioner gave KJ 3 days to settle the case (catch the villain) if she is confident about it. But, if anything goes wrong, don't ever ask him for help. Urgh.. I want to like him for giving the 3-day chance, but at the same time I hate him for saying he would not give any support. He's hot and cold towards KJ. Oh my never ending like-hate feeling toward him. :weary:

Anyway, I think when they found out the decision to disband GTT was coming from the pressure from those higher ups who are involved with the dark web, I think they will retract the decision. 

Catching Kaneki would prove GTT's worth to the public. 

(I'm on mobile and something wrong with my phone I can't edit previous post. Sorry for the consecutive post though).

@sushilicious, are you okay? Your brother has been missing for weeks. 

I think you might have overdose him with the cookies though. He is still in deep sleep and seems like not going to awake anytime soon. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, is that kouske’s mom? Waaaa im so sad! We have 2 episodes left.. and how come the psychopaths are not that handsome oppa as before??

been out for a while but i never missed the episodes.  I’m glad that everything is quite clear now. 

And as KJ said, the human brain is still unknown to us there is always a mystery beyond human limitations. So i still have faith with KDW.  Even it hurts on my shippers heart, i will accept any endings as long as KDW is alive and well treated. Just let KJ visits him in the rehab please...

• Like 4

Managed to catch episode 13 only but finished catching up the discussion here.

A moment of silence for Chief Na!

tenor.gif

For always looking out for our psycho Team Leader Do!

At his dying moments, still believing in him and asking him to get treated!

(P.S: Sorry @sushilicious. I don't want kouske to be all out and to no way back. Psycho Team Leader Do need to honour his words to our late Chief Na. :tears:)

Poor Kang Centre. Hope she feel better soon!

With the talks of season 4, I don't mind having Team Leader Do solving daily emergencies cases using his psycho thinking to catch the villains. And I wouldn't mind waiting for the kiss that might happen eventually. :phew:

And I have a burning question.

So what happened to Bang Je Soo?

Can't be dead like that right?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Aya Hong said:

Ok, is that kouske’s mom?

No, I'm sure that old lady is not Kousuke mom.

His mom already moved to Korea after his father and his brother died (supposedly).

That old lady is one of the 2 Koreans living/working with the Kaneki family in the past, so she is important witness / informant.

We may get some details from her next episode regarding how did the Kaneki we know now become Kaneki Masayuki (since the real son of that family was supposedly died). 

Though I don't remember any narration about KW's mom being dead, his mom already re-married in Korea when she brought KW ran away from Japan to Korea. I'm not sure the status of his mom now, dead or alive. If she is still alive, it would be such a horrifying shock to her when they catch Kaneki though. Past memories would be surging into her head. 

I think KW's mom deliberately leave KW's brother behind and only took KW to Korea, because she knew there is something wrong with her first son since the beginning. She maybe knew that he might not just having the mental problem after Miho's incident.

Just me doing some guessing. I'm dying to know the chronology behind Kaneki's back story too. 

26 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

And I have a burning question.

So what happened to Bang Je Soo?

Can't be dead like that right?

I don't think he is dead yet though, his body never been found.

Not sure why Kaneki put his photo on that Wall of Trophy even though he can't even confirmed personally BJS already dead.

I read some speculations from K-netz that BJS maybe appear in the first 4-6 episodes of Season 4 to cleanly finish everything about the dark web. 

Okay, off to watching with sub now. 

• Like 3

Hm. So...kw told GT that he kidnapped Jeon. Only to get to the scene Jeon dies...so now in GT’s eyes. Ain’t KW the prime suspect now? :huh: The fact that Kaneki said that KW only listen to him once. I think it should be the day of minho’s murder...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hm. So...kw told GT that he kidnapped Jeon. Only to get to the scene Jeon dies...so now in GT’s eyes. Ain’t KW the prime suspect now? :huh: 

Nah, I don't think so. Since he was murdered using wire and the fact that KW already told them to capture him indicating he left Jeon alive. 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

The fact that Kaneki said that KW only listen to him once. I think it should be the day of minho’s murder...

Yeah, that must be the only day he listened to him. 

But I wonder which of it he listened to him:

1) brought Miho to his brother?

2) helped getting the pruning shear?

3) helped cutting off Miho's ear?

4) get the box to keep Miho's ear and holding onto it? (while his brother left the scene. Maybe that's when his father found him in shocked and holding the box, thus taking the blame...while his brother nowhere to be seen). 

What makes me wonder, did their mom knew his brother did it and long known about his brother mental problem?

That's why she left his brother in Japan and only brought KW to Korea?

Then, his brother must've resent their mother so much... and perhaps resent KW too.

I come to think that KW's brother has been plotting since he was brought to the Kaneki ryokan.

He must be the one setting the house on fire while staying at the ryokan when Kaneki Keiko treating him, purposely wanting to kill the real Kaneki Masayuki.

It's scary to think that he has been plotting the scheme since he was a teenager. 

Killing off the real son (well since the real son was dying anyway), and then must be showing pretentious behaviours to get the attention from the Kaneki couple and finally managed to get himself adopted in the family. Well, considering how sadness can make someone vulnerable, psychiatrist or not, the mother must've fall into KW's brother scheme, for which his action or his deliberate kindness or consolation kept reminding her about her deceased son. 

If the info from that granny revealed to support it was true he has been plotting such elaborate scheme (perhaps she did witnessed something), it's scary to think that he had such deep understanding of human psyche at such a young age (while being the psychopath himself).

Now I'm so curious how had the writer wrote the ending for this season.

There are so many possible endings for Kaneki, KW and KJ. 

I want to believe LJW's promise that he will come back in next season if there will be Season 4.

I think him promising this seems to implying that he will not die this season.

I think no one want to watch him dies though. 

He has suffered enough, and death is not the salvation for him from the pain though. 

But, one thing for sure. When they catch Kaneki, the fact that he is his brother will greatly impact how KW will be perceived in the police organization and public eyes in two-pronged: 1) people will despise him for being the brother of a man who did horrendous crime with the dark web and associate his mental instability with his credibility in the police force, questioning his validity in GTT 2) alternatively, there will be reverse reactions from the public when his story make known to the to them. He has been fighting his own brother, he was not the one who killed Miho, they sympathize with him who has been wrongly accused all this time. Catching Kaneki despite being his own brother may turn the tides regarding how people will be perceiving him. 

I hope the finale won't disappoint and on par with the past seasons. 

Writer-nim! Please do your best!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 but they did say to arrest KW too lol. Neither ways he is on the run now. 

Really? Which part? I don't think I saw that. :blink:

Btw @sushilicious, you know, I kinda hope that Kousuke at least come out when he threaten that big guy. 

But at the same time, I don't want him to kill that big guy. There will be no return for him if he lays his hands on anyone. :(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Really? Which part? I don't think I saw that. :blink:

Oh lol. Wrong. Sorry. It was directing to Jeon. But anyways, KW just pretty much just caused GT to not have any leads anymore. Which is..Hm.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh lol. Wrong. Sorry. It was directing to Jeon. But anyways, KW just pretty much just caused GT to not have any leads anymore. Which is..Hm.

It's okay, we can still have hope with that granny.

I hope she is sane enough to remember and talks.

And I hope KW remember about that eye painting though.

In the preview it seems he went to Yukiko's exhibition asking Kaneki to take off the bandage.

I hope in that scene, he will catch the sight of that painting again and remember about the camera. 

I think the camera still in there.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'm so confused by Yukiko's father. There are a few minutes before the end of episode 14, but...

Spoiler

if you're told someone is accused of murder, and there is proof... even if you want to check for yourself, do you go to the lion's dent? And you're so rich... in going where a murderer potentially lives, don't you bring more bodyguards? To you have a hidden recording device, a panic button on you, or something (like some millionaires/billionaires have in real life?)? I understand you thought of Kaneki as a son, but still...

Kaneki is so sick... :crazy: The father-in-law might have a heart attack.

Who, in the team, is feeding Kaneki's info? Can't be agent Jin, right? I'd like to think someone more higher up, given the phone call at the hospital, but no one else beside the team knows exactly what they're doing right now, and the location of Jeon wasn't shared on the radio, so I'm guessing it's someone in the car with agent Park?

I'm still clinging to the idea that (child) KW didn't kill Miho, but rather that his brother did, then asked him to cut her ear... Their father confessed to protect his kids. 

Edited by lilyphenix
correcting typos. Might have missed a few, still.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

I'm still clinging to the idea that (child) KW didn't kill the little girl, but rather that his brother did, then asked him to cut her ear... Their father confessed to protect his kids. 

I still believe that KW didn't kill Miho.. 

After watching ep13 and 14, I am thinking that Kaneki could be KW brother as he stated 'he never listen to me but at one time, he did listen to me'. And he knows so much about Miho like he was the killer. 

So we got definite proof that Kaneki not the biological child and was the substitute for the real dead child. His mom could have took him in as she is a psychiatrist. 

Like my mom said in this one episode, soo many killing Kaneki has done! hehehehehe... soooo scary the way he used the wire to kill people. 

It was sad to see Chief Na died.. I felt sooo sad and almost in tears when he said 'poor kid' and 'you must have been lonely'. 

KW wrote a sweet note to KJ when he knew she would be looking for him after he moved out from his apartment. Can see that he cares for his team but he just don't know how to say it as he is man of few words. 

A lot of things has happened in these two episodes and will be looking forward this weekend for the finale. It will be a sad weekend as its the finale. 

I HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD ENDING... 

PS: IT will be wonderful if there news after this that VOICE WILL BE BACK!

• Like 5

*sigh* If only someone warned me about this..

Spoiler

ef1dfa70-5655-4109-85b8-6b8da5e23bd4.gif

P.S: I slow-mo it. Lol. Too bad.. I can't add in that stupid intense audio. Lol

Because I swear.... I 

Spoiler

7be21e19-8231-4092-9356-844ab7a7ce4f.gif

Until I missed this particular scene. 

Actually I missed quite a lot. LOL

Glad that I caught up all of it.

It was satisfying to watch the screaming though I'm a bit squirming about it.

Heh. The safest our psycho Team Leader Do can go and without guilt huh? :phew:

@ellelyana88 Thanks! Glad that they didn't just end there. Just find it so funny that he is just disappeared from the story after the fall.

I wonder if he will be back with vengeance because of Kaneki's obsession with Kouske or finish off Kaneki for wanting to kill him.

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

if you're told someone is accused of murder, and there is proof... even if you want to check for yourself, do you go to the lion's dent? And you're so rich... in going where a murderer potentially lives, don't you bring more bodyguard? To you have a hidden recording device, a panic button on you, or something (like some millionaires/billionaires have in real life?)? I understand you thought of Kaneki as a soon, but still...

That's why I shouted "stupid"word so many tines during the scene. I can't understand his logic either for going to Kaneki first. But, well maybe because to his eyes, Kaneki's words more credible and convincing than DKW's since he knew KW is Matsuda Kousuke. 

Well, he is not businessman by job, he is an influential congressman. So, maybe by having too many bodyguards will make people question where did he get money from. Should have hire one that competent though instead one that didn't put more effort to react quickly defending himself when Kaneki coming from his behind. Duh! The bodyguard is just useless. 

Or maybe that wasn't a qualified bodyguard either, just his driver. Hmm..

Who, in the team, is feeding Kaneki's info? Can't be agent Jin, right? I'd like to think someone more higher up, given the phone call at the hospital, 

You mean the call that Kaneki made at the parking lot after he "visit" KJ? He was calling the police telling that some stalker following him (referring to KW who's been tailing him. He knew KW is tailing him).

Or the call that Agent Jin received when he and Agent Park in KJ ward room? That was a call from a senior from headquarter telling him about GTT disbandment decision. 

I don't think any of the fixed members of GTT feeding Kaneki with information. Not sure about other detectives in other criminal team, if there is a mole among them like BJS's mole in last season. 

but no one else beside the team knows exactly what they're doing right now, and the location of Jeon wasn't shared on the radio, so I'm guessing it's someone in the car with agent Park?

Kaneki tracked Jeon's location on his phone. He maybe put tracker in Jeon's phone, so that's how he found Jeon who was still tied up in the chair left by KW. 

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hide contents

My heart stopped for a moment there when he peek through the door's glass. I was swearing when i watched that live. Didn't expect it at all. LOL. The second time I watched with sub, the scene still caught me off guard and felt like I dropped my heart there. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

After watching with subs. Kaneki is fake. He did bring lighter all of the times, its a sign that (maybe) he was the one who set a fire on Masayuki's house. The lighter must be something?

He is KW's brother? Maybe. I not pretty sure. KW said once that he and his mom comeback to Korea afer Miho's death. If his brother "not really died", there is no way she will stand still. As a mother, she must have looking for him. But, who knows?

Officer Jin is not a spy...hope it will go that way... what will he gain? Nothing. He once Kaneki's victim too.

KW did really care about GTT. KJ message through radio is heartbreaking. I dont know why, but feel like this. Hoo... 

. Both going to meet a woman called Lee Hwa-ja, for my shipper heart, hope they will meet there. And KW wont try to avoid her.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I laughed so hard at that hospital scene! Kaneki has a twisted sense of humor! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

49 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I laughed so hard at that hospital scene! Kaneki has a twisted sense of humor! :lol: 

I laughed at his entrance and his exit.

But that door scene?

Not funny for my heart.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Hide contents

ef1dfa70-5655-4109-85b8-6b8da5e23bd4.gif

Oh my! I have forgotten about this scene.. 

I almost yelp in shock when suddenly he appeared outside the door peeping if KJ suddenly woke up.. 

That was spooky man!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1