Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

5 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Actually, since Season 2, I’m kind of expecting him to die to by sacrificing himself as his proof to never give up ‘til the end….. not like this!!! It’s clearly a suicide, selfish, as he let the SWAT team shoot him dead after they warned him. What’s the point he still saved a little girl from gas if that’s not his last fight? He could hold himself not to kill BJS and KKJ but afterall he lost the final battle against Kaneki, he lost to his own demon.

I rethink about DKW's death once again in more positive view and edit my statement above.

I accept that his life is tragic, even more tragic because we got a hope that his mental disorder could be cured abroad but fate took him away, that he was about to save Kang Kwonjoo from being cut by Kaneki but The SWAT Team didn’t view it that way as they just arrived. As @ellelyana88 said, they could’ve made the SWAT team arrive during the scene when Kaneki is the one who strangle him and perhaps work something from there causing both of them being shot. At least, it didn’t sound he give up of his life nor wanna kill himself because he’s kind of letting The SWAT team shoot him by ignoring their alert to make a move. I think he didn’t mean to lose to his own demon, he already won it as he returned to himself while about strangling KKJ. it was him being a neutral human, but it was really a unfortunate timing that The SWAT team just arrived during his action. He even shed a tear when the lasers pointing him!! I don’t know about Law in South Korea. What I get from Western Procedural Series is, sometimes, killing the bad guy is necessary, didn’t OCN air Western Procedural Series, too? That's why I’m okay if Do Kang Woo decided to kill his evil brother, it does not automatically make him an equal evil as Kaneki too although Kaneki thanked him to murder his own brother. In moral alignment chart, I can see he is Neutral character, not really a Good one as Kang Kwon Joo nor an Evil one like all villains here. Neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction but Do Kang Woo didn’t represent those. And if he didn’t kill Kaneki, who guarantee Kaneki wouldn’t escape from prison like Bang Je Soo did as he should have more accomplices? It was sad that only the viewers knowing his intention on strangling Kaneki at the first place while from The Police’s POV who just arrived, it looks like he was about killing someone. Even if Kang Kwon Joo believed that he made a sacrifice, she didn’t witness how he tried to save her as her last moment is she seeing him strangling her to faint. She can’t made a statement to justify his last action and clear his name accurately to perhaps get a proper burial as if he was still a police officer honorably. Double tragic and maybe not everyone get this point.

I've been mixing a song playlist of DKW since I roleplayed him, will share it here later.

• Like 3
  • Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished episode 12 with sub. I'm not gonna comment about Naomi's death and a web of plots Kaneki come up with to play with everyone. My comment would be mainly about the first minute of the

After watching the sub, I can confirm now that the report about KW was once diagnosed with "possible antisocial personality disorder" was indeed  laid out on purpose by someone (maybe Kaneki hims

All caught up!   Oh dear... Chief Na gets kidnapped again. Here's hoping he gets out of this too. Now that he's not quite so belligerent and he's been wonderfully supportive of Kang Woo I wo

Haisssst, no doubt about the actors fantastic performance, specially that ending? They made us angry and really sad at the same time. 

I don’t want to keep hating them and even the writer m, because looking in her perspective, she has some point.

Our poor heart just can’t accept it because we see them in 2 season together and the last season is focusing too much to that cybercrime that we didn’t able to see some the real team work of GTT and KW and KJ like in season 2. Im just hoping no season 4, thats it. 

my shippers heart is heartbroken, I remember the day when my fav couple didn’t get together by the end of the series, but they become couple in real.

is it too much to ask if LHN and LJW become couple in real life? Silly me. Happy thoughts everyone.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ok point is taken. We all felt for a lond time that KW death in enevitable. Now reading the interview (thanks to all those who translated and brought it here) i only wish for the different final. Still angry at the part for MAKING KW into a killer. The idial part should be SWAT taking down both of them and in this regard it can be considered a sacrifice. Hope in next dramas production team will have more time for editing and wrapping up their stories. I guess it is no ones fault. The writer's idea was indeed ok.

Edited by Tmia
  • Like 2

This is what was missing this season - the leads smiling.

This is Kang Kwon Joo/ Lee Ha Na appreciation post. :kiss_wink: BTW, Saram Entertainment is a really generous agency they not only gave us so many pictures but even a separate BTS video. OCN can't compare :yum:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, nateko said:

This video randomly popped up but somehow it never made it in the official BTS video. KJ and the director filming the arboretum scene.

Oh? Looks like it has been removed? :blink:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Huh, true, they deleted it. :crazy: What the hell? not like it was very eventful, just KJ walking alongside the director, he seemed to give her some instructions. It was longer than her scene in the drama though. I think it was the directors Insta account... Maybe he got a lot of hate comments? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, nateko said:

Here's the re-broadcast edit - no blood. Why did they remove it no idea.

Oh? This is for rerun? So they unmute KJ's "No!!" and remove the blood? I wonder too.. Why remove the blood though? 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Someone had it on twitter

LHN's interview in Elle magazine where she also talks about her role in Voice (twitter thread has all 3 parts translated)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nateko said:

Why do they have to re-edit it? <_<

I mean, they should stick with the ending because that’s what was originally broadcasted. It’s so inappropriate to change something just to appease people. If Kang Woo died, leave him be. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
50 minutes ago, mtracy07 said:

I mean, they should stick with the ending because that’s what was originally broadcasted. It’s so inappropriate to change something just to appease people. If Kang Woo died, leave him be. 

Agree, especially if there's no point to the edit. He still dies. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
10 hours ago, nateko said:

But they didn't cut the part when KJ say RIP to KW, so it's pointless for me:joy: maybe they cut it due to television restrictness in relation to age or smthng like that.

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Someone had it on twitter

I think it's the same scene, but I wonder tho what's the man doing banging his back to the tree:neutral: seems like it's part of the scene, if it's included in the scene I'd assume she's really in hospice care or something

• Like 3
8 hours ago, nateko said:

LHN's interview in Elle magazine where she also talks about her role in Voice (twitter thread has all 3 parts translated)

I'm happy reading this interview, as someone who's recognizing her since High School King and back to her debut, I feel it's true when she said one time she did everything at the same time and I could feel I understand her when she took break from screen.

I feel relieved when she said many production has offering roles for her in heavy roles, there's hope we'll see her on screen this or next year. And I like the part when she said she won't let prejudice move her, it's very smart.

And when LJW stands out for all his action scene and capturing emotion, LHN stood for any difficult center scenes she's filming and given all bts from 1-3, it sure hard when you have to speak at the same place for hours with only hands and head moving. Before watching Voice 1 I felt skeptical abt her serious role, but turns out I'm crying everytime she cries:joy:

Lastly, I'm hoping there'll be vacation for all the crews and actors, they've work hard despite enduring our (re: viewers) protest about the story plot. They deserve holiday.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

If I remember correctly, the director for Voice 3 also directed OCN’s Tunnel. Tunnel was so good and it replaced Voice S1. Wonder if there were arguments between the writer and director. Is it the director who has the last say on what should be shown on TV?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Yes it is. 

But most likely it’s their executive producers have the last say of things. They are the one who gives the production the money. So need to have the green light from them first.

I see. So, it’s hard to point fingers on the production team really. Thanks for the clarification! 

• Like 2