Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

wow.... soo many things i have missed. Its holiday and I haven't watched ep5,6,7 and 8...  Must watch and catch up the episodes. 

• Like 3

Some theories haha

@nateko come here to get a batch of those cookies haha:cookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, sushilicious said:

Tbh.i noticed that some of his inner voices doesn’t sound like him. Like the latest ep 8. The voice isn’t his lollll

I thought that was different too! I think that was Wire Shun's POV. If I remember it right, it was also around the same time the hooded man was looking down.

• Like 2

Hi hiiiii everyone!

Been busy visiting family & friends for Eid.

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrate! :grin:

Btw,

I suddenly came to this realization that.. everytime I watch Voice series, time went by so fast.

We are already halfway through S3! And this coming weekend we will be in the second half! :scream:

I am so torn between anticipating how the story would end and dreading that it would end so soon.  If only they make it 50 episodes! :tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am so torn between anticipating how the story would end and dreading that it would end so soon.  If only they make it 50 episodes! :tounge_xd:

I won't be able to handle 50 episodes of Voice, nope, no way :joy: maybe with the help of our cookie supplier @sushilicious :ph34r: how are you surviving the week? For me, it's going so slow and there's nothing else that I want to watch. :grimace: After our theory about MH's bro died my brain was fried completely, now I can't even imagine what the writer has in mind.

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, nateko said:

how are you surviving the week?

Thanks for asking,it was a hectic week for me. Because it’s submission week. Got to rush for subs! But still, I watch V3 at least ones a day to de-stress. And have a new profound obsession with jinwook :joy: so I’m holding just fine! Can’t wait for saturday to come!

jinwook is my cookie now :joy: as I wait for new episodes haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

23 hours ago, sushilicious said:

They might be be interested in KW because to them, he is nothing but of a monster or a defect from their group (consider the tattoo) and so they want Kousuke to come out so that they can ‘clean’ him.

Especially because he became a policeman which is the exact opposite of what they wanted him to be. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

wow.... soo many things i have missed. Its holiday and I haven't watched ep5,6,7 and 8...  Must watch and catch up the episodes. 

Good luck @sheelatpsfm! We went crazy over the last episodes> :joy:

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Some theories haha

New follower in twitter! They have different theories. So fun to read! Thanks @sushilicious!:blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Happy Eid Mubarak to you to @ellelyana88

I don't want Voice 3 to end yet but we're so close. Hopefully they renew for season 4. 

MH brother was just a pawn. It's just so disappointing that he has to die like that without any showdown with KW or even the Golden Time team. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Some theories haha

Wow!

The man in the car in the endng of season 2 has not been revealed until now or why he is soo interested in KW. 

I watched Lee Jin Wook dramas from Mr Black. Then last year was Return and Voice 2. In Voice 3, his character is really quite dark and I don't know how his team mates going to help him. 

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

This week bts is a short one

:cookie:

Thanks for sharing. By watching BTS,  it shows how hard the stars and staff work hard to give us the best scenes for every episodes that we watch. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

:confounded: tomorrow is Friday why so slow! I’m so into voice and Jin now! I want it now! *wails like a baby*

*nate shoves cookies down sushi’s throat to quiet her down* :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I figured you might choke on those so from now on I'll supply you with some 'special' drinks :ph34r: they go well with your cookies :joy:

Ya know how I kept myself sane this week? I imagined a very heated showdown between Kousuke and Moo Jin Hyuk :naughty: I've rewatched some fanmade vids from season 1 and remembered how MJH's temper matches Kousuke's crazy one. Daaang, I'd love to see that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

In this video they asked...

’Is Do Kang Woo, really is the murderer of Minho?”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:confounded: tomorrow is Friday why so slow! I’m so into voice and Jin now! I want it now! *wails like a baby*

Almost there @sushilicious almost there! :joy:

9 hours ago, nateko said:

Ya know how I kept myself sane this week? I imagined a very heated showdown between Kousuke and Moo Jin Hyuk :naughty: I've rewatched some fanmade vids from season 1 and remembered how MJH's temper matches Kousuke's crazy one. Daaang, I'd love to see that.

Haha, this is a good one! I miss MJH! He was amazing in season 1. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

’Is Do Kang Woo, really is the murderer of Minho?”

Nooooooo please. What really happened before? that's a question we all want answered :joy:

And is that guy KJ's doctor from her rehab? If yes KW's condition may have been worsened because it was aided and not a natural result of the explosion

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hi hiiiii everyone!

Been busy visiting family & friends for Eid.

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrate! :grin:

Btw,

I suddenly came to this realization that.. everytime I watch Voice series, time went by so fast.

We are already halfway through S3! And this coming weekend we will be in the second half! :scream:

Eid Mubarak!! I totally feel how time flies with Voice :bawling:

• Like 4

Kim Jae Wook was superb as MJH in the first Voice... 

Sorry out of topic, has anyone watched his latest drama? I cannot believed he acted sooo evil in the first Voice but acted sooo cute and bubbly in Her private life...

I'm hoping KW don't become totally Kousuke and he didn't murder Minho but the question I'm wondering is why is KW having flashback of Minho whenever he sees the blood on someone's ear? 

In Voice 2, he also had flashback of Minho when a vision of her calling him and telling him to return something to her back. 

• Like 3